So we bought the new Neil Young CD

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

So we bought the new Neil Young CD

Post by Mrs Kendall »

And it's good :) Makes us laugh and was well worth the money.
If you like Neil Young go out and buy it.
Just thought I would share :teeth:
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Really I highly recommend that you give the album a listen. The song Lets Impeach the President is pure gold, he slams Bush for lying about Iraq, the spying scandels and hyjacking Christianity to get elected.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

the grandpa of grunge is usually good, and has been very vocallly political since 196* something.

come to think of it, for what it's worth, and some of his other tunes from the Johnson/Nixon years are just as good of an anti-bush slam.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Yeah, we knew that... still doesn't mean you shouldn't go out and buy his "NEW CD" Hence the reason for this thread... this happens very rarely, we never buy a cd on the release date. This time we did and the point of this thread is to tell you all (people who like Neil Young) to go out and buy it and that it's worth it. Not to debate how long he's been making fun of political shit.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I know Neil's cool, I'm just very broke right now (talk serious negs in reguards to what I have to do to the car)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin