Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Naquitis wrote:
Vertigo1 wrote:
Naquitis wrote:Next time some one gets farmed, no one hit him, and I'll teach you guys how to wage war. :)
Is that a challenge? :twisted: ;)
Still waiting for your responce if you would really like to challenge me. :twisted: I'd be happy to decimate you. :roll:
I can only assume that my officer was not looking for the easy way to quit the game. Further, I think you would do a bit more then just decimate him.;)
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Naquitis wrote:Still waiting for your responce if you would really like to challenge me. :twisted: I'd be happy to decimate you. :roll:
Naq, I just got back from being out of town last night, and I haven't exactly been feeling all that well since.
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:
Naquitis wrote:
Vertigo1 wrote: Is that a challenge? :twisted: ;)
Still waiting for your responce if you would really like to challenge me. :twisted: I'd be happy to decimate you. :roll:
I can only assume that my officer was not looking for the easy way to quit the game. Further, I think you would do a bit more then just decimate him.;)
Unfourtnately this game doesn't allow the kind of damage that I can cause. :lol: Although Ascension does allow extensive levels of damage, to which I'm quite happy with. Main however, does not allow that kind of damage, so I really couldn't do that much. Mass out the mothership and the defense. Kill all the spies with anti-covert, then sabb out the strike. It's about all that Main allows you to do.

Anyway, I've found a target(inactive) that would turn out excellent for this alliance to learn to deal damage on. I've actually found quite a few, and I have plenty of AT to teach you guys with. So, I'm offering classes :twisted: anyone who would like to learn how to do war in Stargatewars, send me a PM with some kind of Instant Messanger that I can contact you on, and what time you are normally online(please use game time).

Vertigo1, sorry to hear you're feeling sick, I personally just got told I'm off the hook for mono, but I am still tired as hell.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

sounds good darth naq. btw who is your avatar, and where's he from?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:sounds good darth naq. btw who is your avatar, and where's he from?
Alucard from Hellsing. It's an Anime, about vampires(hence Dracula backwards is Alucard :wink: ). :)

Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Ok, I'm feeling a little odd, so I'm going to point out one thing (well, other then that I had the Roman definition of decimate in my head at the time of my previous post).
Naquitis wrote: Unfourtnately this game doesn't allow the kind of damage that I can cause. :lol:
But if the game doesn't allow you to do the level of damage you say, can you really cause that much damage? ;)

Yeah, this post doesn't really have much to offer but a smart-assed remark that apparently only applies since Vertigo has a unascended account.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

heard about it (hellsing) haven't seen it...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:heard about it (hellsing) haven't seen it...
It's excellent, I suggest you find some way to watch it.
Necromancer of Rath wrote:Ok, I'm feeling a little odd, so I'm going to point out one thing (well, other then that I had the Roman definition of decimate in my head at the time of my previous post).
Naquitis wrote: Unfourtnately this game doesn't allow the kind of damage that I can cause. :lol:
But if the game doesn't allow you to do the level of damage you say, can you really cause that much damage? ;)

Yeah, this post doesn't really have much to offer but a smart-assed remark that apparently only applies since Vertigo has a unascended account.
The damage that the game will offer for players to deal to other plays should increase soon, as Admin has said he plans to release decension. As the main and ascended accounts are linked, when damage is done to the ascended self, damage is directly dealt to the main being as well. Basically saying if I mass you enough in Ascension that you decend, you will have the exact same effect of ascending, but it's not so well planned, and I think you keep your UU. Effectively, if I can destroy you in ascension, you lose everything except your UU.

Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Fun stuff.
Now that I remember this, you made the recommendation of having 500k UU before ascending, correct?
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:Fun stuff.
Now that I remember this, you made the recommendation of having 500k UU before ascending, correct?
Well it depends. How much do you need to take up, can you return your 500k UU back to your account(IE do you have full SS), how much naq can you get to send back to your account? There's a crap load of things I'd recomend, but it is all dependant upon being able to return some stuff to your account.

Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Naquitis wrote:
Well it depends. How much do you need to take up, can you return your 500k UU back to your account(IE do you have full SS), how much naq can you get to send back to your account? There's a crap load of things I'd recomend, but it is all dependant upon being able to return some stuff to your account.
I do not have full supporter status. Though at my current UP, it'd take about as long to get 500kUU as it would to get 2k Glory.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Naquitis wrote:
I do not have full supporter status. Though at my current UP, it'd take about as long to get 500kUU as it would to get 2k Glory.
Well there's two options, get the 2k Glory, get SS, send resources to someone else, have them give them back to you after you ascend. remember ascending will take everything you've got. You'll be starting from scratch, getting some UU will be helpful. :) The other option is train up most of your army as LIFERS, not miners but lifers, and ascend, then use your income you'd get to recover from ascending.

Adrian McNair
Padawan Learner

Post by Adrian McNair »

Is it a good idea to ascend? One of my former commanders told me that he recieved no advantages over other non-ascended accounts once he ascended. Is this true?
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Naquitis wrote:
Naquitis wrote: Information answering question.
Information relating to the question's answer.
Futher information relating to the information relating to the question's answer.
I think the time to 500k makes it work out nicely for me to just go the long route. Not like I'm in any kind of rush to do anything in this game. And it's still more interesting, in my opinion, then ChaosWars.
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

I just signed up as "Mr Spooge". How would I got about joining up with you guys?

A brief summary of my exploits would be that I attacked a dead account and stole 22 million naq, then spent most of it on upgrades and units. Then, using the six turns I had left, I raided another one for units. I won the battle, but got none of his 1k+ untrained people. Any advice for remedying this?

Also: my recruitment link.
Kill one man, you're a murderer. Kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a god. - Anonymous
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

A recruitment offer should now be in your in-game inbox. Not knowing what exactly they say, if that doesn't work very well search the Alliance page for SDN System Lords. Or click me and the alliance should be about the tenth one down.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Adrian McNair wrote:Is it a good idea to ascend? One of my former commanders told me that he recieved no advantages over other non-ascended accounts once he ascended. Is this true?
After my next ascension I will have the bonus of every race. Meaning 25% to every stat. Is that a bonus over every other non-ascended person? I would say so. Ascending is useless if you don't plan on doing all 6 ascensions though.

Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Naquitis wrote: Ascending is useless if you don't plan on doing all 6 ascensions though.
What exactly is required for ascension?
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Glory points.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

To ascend you need 1001 Glory and Reputation points. You get Glory and Reputation point from being ranked in the top 900 or so. :)

Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Naquitis wrote:To ascend you need 1001 Glory and Reputation points. You get Glory and Reputation point from being ranked in the top 900 or so. :)
Overall rank? Or any of the others - Strike Action/Defensive Action/Covert Action/AntiCovert Action/MotherShip Action ?
Not that I'm getting there any time soon. :wink:
--
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Argosh wrote:
Naquitis wrote:To ascend you need 1001 Glory and Reputation points. You get Glory and Reputation point from being ranked in the top 900 or so. :)
Overall rank? Or any of the others - Strike Action/Defensive Action/Covert Action/AntiCovert Action/MotherShip Action ?
Not that I'm getting there any time soon. :wink:
My defense is currently ranked at 180, my covert is ranked at 120, I have no strike to speak of, and my mothership is currently unarmed(with 1000/1000 slots :roll: ) Since my last ascension, I haven't gained any G&R points(on purpose of course). So do you think that it's over all or specific? :wink:

Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Naquitis wrote:My defense is currently ranked at 180, my covert is ranked at 120, I have no strike to speak of, and my mothership is currently unarmed(with 1000/1000 slots :roll: ) Since my last ascension, I haven't gained any G&R points(on purpose of course). So do you think that it's over all or specific? :wink:
Showoff! :P
--
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Argosh wrote:
Naquitis wrote:My defense is currently ranked at 180, my covert is ranked at 120, I have no strike to speak of, and my mothership is currently unarmed(with 1000/1000 slots :roll: ) Since my last ascension, I haven't gained any G&R points(on purpose of course). So do you think that it's over all or specific? :wink:
Showoff! :P
And? :roll:

Sometime next week I plan to pick up and secure a spot on the first page. :twisted:

Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Naquitis wrote:Vertigo1, sorry to hear you're feeling sick, I personally just got told I'm off the hook for mono, but I am still tired as hell.
And just in-case you're wondering, this is why I've been kinda sporatic lately. Yeah, the last few days have been fuuuuun, and to top it off some ass hit me for 57 mil this morning. Didn't do much in the way of damage though.
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Perro stormed the realm of Vertigo1!

Perro sent:
52,518 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 18,613 Attack Clone and 7,920 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

18,613 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
7,500 Attack Drone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
420 Attack Drone came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Vertigo1

Vertigo1 resisted the aggressors with:
3,313 Defense Clone and 3,392 Defense Drone
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

455 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator
2,858 Defense Clone have DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field
1,442 Defense Drone have DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field
1,394 Defense Drone have Asgard Sensors
556 Defense Drone have Communications Disruptor Field

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Perro, personally commanding Mistique, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Mistique hovers above the battle!

Perro's Mistique adds 966,014,511 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Perro rush in full force, and inflict 1,932,029,022 damage on Vertigo1's forces!
It was confirmed that 101 of Vertigo1's forces fell at the hands of Perro's assult.

The forces of Vertigo1 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 129,118,250 damage on Perro's forces!
They managed to eradicate 34 of Perro's troops.

The forces of Perro's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out Vertigo1's Undercover Agents!
1576 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 1,737,066,723 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 38 of Vertigo1's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,700 to 2,669 (now 2669/2700 and 1 percent damaged)
Your DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field went from strength 675 to 660 (now 660/675 and 2 percent damaged)
Your Asgard Sensors went from strength 180 to 177 (now 177/180 and 2 percent damaged)
Your Communications Disruptor Field went from strength 50 to 47 (now 47/50 and 6 percent damaged)
Your Handheld Holographic Projector went from strength 25 to 24 (now 24/25 and 4 percent damaged)
Your Clone Warriors went from strength 10 to 9 (now 9/10 and 10 percent damaged)

The forces of Perro subdued those of Vertigo1
The forces of Vertigo1 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Vertigo1, it is recorded that
a total of 57,572,178 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Vertigo1

Many wonder if Vertigo1 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Vertigo1 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter