Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Vertigo1 wrote:
Naquitis wrote:Vertigo1, sorry to hear you're feeling sick, I personally just got told I'm off the hook for mono, but I am still tired as hell.
And just in-case you're wondering, this is why I've been kinda sporatic lately. Yeah, the last few days have been fuuuuun, and to top it off some ass hit me for 57 mil this morning. Didn't do much in the way of damage though.
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Perro stormed the realm of Vertigo1!

Perro sent:
52,518 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 18,613 Attack Clone and 7,920 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

18,613 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
7,500 Attack Drone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
420 Attack Drone came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Vertigo1

Vertigo1 resisted the aggressors with:
3,313 Defense Clone and 3,392 Defense Drone
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

455 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator
2,858 Defense Clone have DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field
1,442 Defense Drone have DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field
1,394 Defense Drone have Asgard Sensors
556 Defense Drone have Communications Disruptor Field

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Perro, personally commanding Mistique, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Mistique hovers above the battle!

Perro's Mistique adds 966,014,511 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Perro rush in full force, and inflict 1,932,029,022 damage on Vertigo1's forces!
It was confirmed that 101 of Vertigo1's forces fell at the hands of Perro's assult.

The forces of Vertigo1 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 129,118,250 damage on Perro's forces!
They managed to eradicate 34 of Perro's troops.

The forces of Perro's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out Vertigo1's Undercover Agents!
1576 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 1,737,066,723 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 38 of Vertigo1's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,700 to 2,669 (now 2669/2700 and 1 percent damaged)
Your DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field went from strength 675 to 660 (now 660/675 and 2 percent damaged)
Your Asgard Sensors went from strength 180 to 177 (now 177/180 and 2 percent damaged)
Your Communications Disruptor Field went from strength 50 to 47 (now 47/50 and 6 percent damaged)
Your Handheld Holographic Projector went from strength 25 to 24 (now 24/25 and 4 percent damaged)
Your Clone Warriors went from strength 10 to 9 (now 9/10 and 10 percent damaged)

The forces of Perro subdued those of Vertigo1
The forces of Vertigo1 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Vertigo1, it is recorded that
a total of 57,572,178 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Vertigo1

Many wonder if Vertigo1 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Vertigo1 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
He'll be taken care of, and hopefully, you're teeth will stay straight now. :P
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Seems like everything's rather more exciting in the regular server now.
Everyone in Chaos now seems rather too... timid to commit to open hostilities, and wars of aggression aren't really my (or my alliance members, evidently) style. Peaceful assimilation of other alliances may be more productive than simple conquest or overwhelming and unneccisary retaliation, but it is somewhat less fun. :wink:
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Give me an MSN/YIM/AIM and I shall teach you to war. :)

Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Naquitis wrote:Give me an MSN/YIM/AIM and I shall teach you to war. :)
AIM name's Nobleye.
Whenever you have time. :)
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

This guy hit me for 227Mil 17 minutes before I logged on. I have no hope for a retaliation strike.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

The forces of Mugin fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict devastating damage on gambit83's forces! So much damage, in fact, that while running away gambit83 could not accurately judge the extent of the beating...
They managed to eradicate 475 of gambit83's troops.
Ouch :twisted: . Tore that sorry bastard a new one.

Edit: He inflicted about 800 million damage and no casualties. I inflicted over 4 billion damage and the 475 casualties. I'd say someone should've scouted first.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Dark wrote:
The forces of Mugin fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict devastating damage on gambit83's forces! So much damage, in fact, that while running away gambit83 could not accurately judge the extent of the beating...

Edit: He inflicted about 800 million damage and no casualties. I inflicted over 4 billion damage and the 475 casualties. I'd say someone should've scouted first.
So wait, what's your ingame name?

The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Naquitis wrote:
The Dark wrote:

I'm Mugin. Gambit83 tried to hit me. I used to be The Dark, but decided to change names because...well...because I could :D.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Dark wrote:
Naquitis wrote:
The Dark wrote:Ouch :twisted: . Tore that sorry bastard a new one.

I'm Mugin. Gambit83 tried to hit me. I used to be The Dark, but decided to change names because...well...because I could :D.
4bill def, damn didn't know that some of the SDNers were doing that good. :shock:

Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

Mweh, heh, heh...
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Tehuty stormed the realm of 0650!

Tehuty sent:
1,000 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 3,000 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

3,000 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of 0650

0650 resisted the aggressors with:
74 Defensive NID Team and 0 Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

0 Defensive NID Team have
74 Defensive NID Team came unarmed!

Tehuty, personally commanding Edge of Caliburn, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
0650 was was commanding The JNS tealc, thier MotherShip.
Edge of Caliburn hovers above the battle!
The JNS tealc meets it head on!
Edge of Caliburn uses its Nano Volley to inflict 1,442,000,000 damage, destroying 5 Energy Shields on The JNS tealc!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 1 Nuclear Volley!
Tehuty's Edge of Caliburn adds 138,240,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The JNS tealc uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 72,960,000 damage, destroying 1 Matter-Phasic Shields on Edge of Caliburn!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of Tehuty rush in full force, and inflict 276,480,000 damage on 0650's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of 0650's forces fell at the hands of Tehuty's assult.

The forces of 0650 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tehuty's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Tehuty's troops.

The forces of Tehuty's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out 0650's Undercover Agents!
0 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
With no enemy army to speak of, the main assult force assists in the hunt for covert networks! They add 300 percent to the existing power of the Covert Infiltrator Bot!
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 22,809,580 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 0 of 0650's Undercover Agents!

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,556 (now 2556/2560 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Tehuty mashed those of 0650
The forces of 0650 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of 0650, it is recorded that
a total of 6,348,203,606 Naquadah was taken from the realm of 0650

Many wonder if 0650 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of 0650 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Wonder if he's going to come calling?
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

I seem to be attracting the attention of the higher-ups for some reason....

This dude hit me this morning while I was working outside.

The army of Em stormed the realm of Vertigo1!

Em sent:
19,485 CounterIntelligence Agents and 7,863 Offensive NID Team and 98,197 Offensive Away Team

7,863 Offensive NID Team have X302 Craft
47,137 Offensive Away Team have X302 Craft
51060 Offensive Away Team came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Vertigo1

Vertigo1 resisted the aggressors with:
3,279 Defense Clone and 3,855 Defense Drone

455 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator
2,824 Defense Clone have DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field
1,476 Defense Drone have DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field
2,379 Defense Drone have Asgard Sensors

Em, personally commanding My Mothership, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
My Mothership hovers above the battle!

Em's My Mothership adds 2,880,000,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Em rush in full force, and inflict 6,639,993,189 damage on Vertigo1's forces!
It was confirmed that 110 of Vertigo1's forces fell at the hands of Em's assult.

The forces of Vertigo1 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 159,283,378 damage on Em's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Em's troops.

The forces of Em's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out Vertigo1's Undercover Agents!
0 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
The CounterIntelligence Agents outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 1,826,932,160 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 51 of Vertigo1's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the CounterIntelligence Agents

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,700 to 2,658 (now 2658/2700 and 2 percent damaged)
Your DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field went from strength 675 to 659 (now 659/675 and 2 percent damaged)
Your Asgard Sensors went from strength 180 to 176 (now 176/180 and 2 percent damaged)
Your Communications Disruptor Field went from strength 50 to 47 (now 47/50 and 6 percent damaged)
Your Handheld Holographic Projector went from strength 25 to 24 (now 24/25 and 4 percent damaged)
Your Clone Warriors went from strength 10 to 9 (now 9/10 and 10 percent damaged)

The forces of Em conquered those of Vertigo1
The forces of Vertigo1 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Vertigo1, it is recorded that
a total of 51,884,481 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Vertigo1

Many wonder if Vertigo1 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Vertigo1 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
I'd fire back....cept he's ranked 234. Needless to say, that'd be a suicide run.

Naq: You can catch me on AIM. "Chris VG1" (w/o quotes obviously)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

man what is it with all the top ranked people farming members of our guild?

did we piss in someone's wheaties?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:man what is it with all the top ranked people farming members of our guild?

did we piss in someone's wheaties?
That guy isn't top ranked level. He's attempting to be top ranked, and failing badly at it. He sucks, plain and simple. Only got 500k army

Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

Boy this guy was lucky; I withdraw some money from my bank and go to upgrade my mothership. I go down to the kitchen to grab a soda, come back and he declares war.
The army of magic1205 stormed the realm of Stile!

magic1205 sent:
7,760 Assassin and 8,328 Super Soldier Raiders and 5,700 Jaffa Raiders

7,500 Super Soldier Raiders have Targeted Gate Weapon
828 Super Soldier Raiders came unarmed!
5700 Jaffa Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Stile

Stile resisted the aggressors with:
2,330 Super Soldier Guards and 5,102 Jaffa Guards

2,330 Super Soldier Guards have Invisibility Technology
5,102 Jaffa Guards have Invisibility Technology

magic1205, personally commanding Krzysztofina, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Stile was was commanding Lying Bastard, thier MotherShip.
Krzysztofina hovers above the battle!
Lying Bastard meets it head on!
Krzysztofina uses its Energy Volley to inflict 642,770,000 damage, destroying 15 Energy Shields on Lying Bastard!

Lying Bastard uses its Energy Volley to inflict 939,280,000 damage, destroying 16 Energy Shields on Krzysztofina!

The forces of magic1205 rush in full force, and inflict 485,683,200 damage on Stile's forces!
It was confirmed that 125 of Stile's forces fell at the hands of magic1205's assult.

The forces of Stile fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 287,893,094 damage on magic1205's forces!
They managed to eradicate 262 of magic1205's troops.

The forces of magic1205's Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Stile's Undercover Agents!
233 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Assassin outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 92,447,380 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 167 of Stile's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Assassin was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Assassin was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Assassin

Your Invisibility Technology went from strength 2,560 to 2,433 (now 2433/2560 and 5 percent damaged)

The forces of magic1205 subdued those of Stile
The forces of Stile flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Stile, it is recorded that
a total of 174,830,400 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Stile

Many wonder if Stile will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Stile before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Stile wrote:Boy this guy was lucky; I withdraw some money from my bank and go to upgrade my mothership. I go down to the kitchen to grab a soda, come back and he declares war.
<snip>
You shouldn't have left the naq out if you knew your def wouldn't hold it. :P

Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

Naquitis wrote:
Stile wrote:Boy this guy was lucky; I withdraw some money from my bank and go to upgrade my mothership. I go down to the kitchen to grab a soda, come back and he declares war.
<snip>
:finger: :D
Withdraw, walk to kitchen, open fridge, get soda, close fridge, walk to computer, wtf: where's my money??? :shock:
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Stile wrote:
Naquitis wrote:
:finger: :D
Withdraw, walk to kitchen, open fridge, get soda, close fridge, walk to computer, wtf: where's my money??? :shock:
You should have; walk to kitchen, open fridge, get soda, close fridge, walk to computer, withdraw, buy. :P

Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

Ok, you win.
For an encore could you tell me about America's military readiness before Pearl Harbor, the intelligence level of Marie Antoinette, and whether I should invest in Enron. :P
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Stile wrote:Ok, you win.
For an encore could you tell me about America's military readiness before Pearl Harbor, the intelligence level of Marie Antoinette, and whether I should invest in Enron. :P
Hindsight is 20/20, but you still should have known not to walk away when withdrawling huge ammounts.

fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

For anyone who was my officer, the reason you got booted was because I was ascending. The game automatically does this.

Feel free to sign back up, since as of now Replilancer is getting all the naq for himself.
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

fuzzymillipede wrote: Feel free to sign back up, since as of now Replilancer is getting all the naq for himself.
Not anymore. 8)
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Yay, jumping through the hoops of changing my commander. Why the fuck do they have to make it so annoying? Bah, anyway, it's done.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

You think it's bad now? Wait untill he gets to his third or fourth ascension, that's when it get's really annoying.

Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Too late! It's already annoying. Then again, my opinion is also colored by some guy sending me a message wanting to know why I stole his officer. :roll: Couldn't be he just frigging changed, of course.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:Too late! It's already annoying. Then again, my opinion is also colored by some guy sending me a message wanting to know why I stole his officer. :roll: Couldn't be he just frigging changed, of course.
Sounds like a commander jumper.