Pick's Art Thread 5 - Short Anim. Test

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

I don't think we even have a sketch of what Fvier looks like, let alone her Traitmap. Did I miss a drawing or two?
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

There is one old drawing of Fvier in all of existance *monocle!*

I've been meaning to draw her again. Slips my mind... .
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Fvier should join Verdie and Desunius in the "more manly than the men" club. :P
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Darth Raptor wrote:Fvier should join Verdie and Desunius in the "more manly than the men" club. :P
Wasn't Fvier supposed to be... like... amply female?

I guess we know why Zixer was mistaken, though.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

That's Kesyl who was 'amply female'. And these maps just rock. Hoquer is truly hardcore.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Pick wrote:There is one old drawing of Fvier in all of existance *monocle!*

I've been meaning to draw her again. Slips my mind... .
She is incredibly cute and I look forward to an elaboration upon her beauty.
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

I am befuddled and confused by these threads. The art is wonderful, but everyone seems to know the characters extremely well, while I am totally clueless. Normally I'm not this far out of the loop, so if someone could please fill in the helpless n00b?
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

In the FF subforum, there is a thread. In this thread lies something truly awesome. That thing is a story, written by Pick, featuring the characters she draws. More awesome than that, the story is just as good as her visual art. You can find it here: Read, my friend

It is really long though.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Ford Prefect wrote:That's Kesyl who was 'amply female'. And these maps just rock. Hoquer is truly hardcore.
No, I was talking about the scene with the Monarch where Zixer refers to his choice of apprentice as a "He". It's there, trust me. I actually just read it the day I posted that, since I'm behind and catching up.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Yes, Selia called Fvier "quite amply female", but she was mostly just teasing Zixer. Fvier's not really manly, but she's not that feminine either. She's not too bad on either account, really :wink:.

Shader. Last 'un.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Is it rideable?
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Ace Pace wrote:Is it rideable?
Maybe if you're very tiny... :wink:. .6 meters? Not very big.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

I want one anyway. :D
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Darth Raptor wrote:I want one anyway. :D
Same, it's just...cuuuute

:oops:
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I think the avatars for Selia and Hyral are my personal favorites (Hyral's especially is damn cool) though I'd like to see a full-color version of Verdigris' hedgehog wolf ( :wink: ). And Zixer's...:wtf:
*snip Shader's*
I am now forcing myself to suppress the urge to point at the screen and squeal 'KITTY!' at the top of my lungs. :P
JADAFETWA
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Shader is cute 8). And very kitty :luv:.

---------

Practicing 'anime' drawing.

These two sketches make me feel guilty.
Erm.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Hoquer in a muzzle? A portent of things to come?

This does not bode well for Lord Imatra...
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Or maybe I like dark art :P.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

You won't stop me from reading too much into things! Not without blunt trauma to the head! XD
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

OOoh. Pretty...

After seeing that picture, 5 quid down on Imatra and Verdegris both going beserk, the latter killed by Edge with his bands and the former killed after being restrained and put in a heartcrushing scene with Nozoma pleading for his life and the Llanelians executing him. :( :cry:

Pick, you better not change the story if I'm right! :D

But then again, I've learned not to trust Pick's drawings to apply to the story ever since she listed Hyral as unattractive. :wink: (/TotalFanguy :P )

Of course, any Azzarn/Zaa being attractive in a human sort of sense depends on how subtle their traits are. Hoquer? No. Edge? No. Verdegris? No. Hyral? Only a little bit of... heh... horniness... doesn't interfere with the human-like-ness IMHO. :) :? :oops:

(Most smilies and random size changes for somewhat good reasons evar!)
Last edited by Duckie on 2006-05-24 01:58pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

That's you, DOD. Dark Councilors doesn't have a single adult character that *I* would kick out of my bed. :mrgreen:
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Darth Raptor wrote:That's you, DOD. Dark Councilors doesn't have a single adult character that *I* would kick out of my bed. :mrgreen:
Even if that were true, I'd be afraid I would be stabbed if it were Verdegris or Evil-Ryvara or someone.

Integral Blades, Nails, or Horns = Pain. Ow.

Or the sheer goddamn mechanical impossibilities Hoquer would involve. (One reason why I laughed so hard first at Nozoma offering herself to Hoquer, then at his Ownage in rejection lines. I mean, he was saving her life- dude is 12 feet tall! He'd tear her in half!)

But now we're rather proceeding to strange territory and I am rather creeped out. So I'm putting an immediate stopper on this dicussion. :P

And I'm MORDENKAINEN'S motherfucking RUBBER DUCK OF DOOM GODDAMN IT! It's in my castervakking signature! I am not a Mr.! Well. Wait. I am! But not in the sense of my last name being Dod! :wink: (Lol, I think that only one person has ever identified the name not being Mr. Dod correctly. Am I the only one who skims signatures?)
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

I didn't call you "Dod", I shortened your acronym to "Duck of Doom". And I'll respect your fragile sensibilities by not explaining how I could survive having sex with Hoquer. :twisted:
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Darth Raptor wrote:I didn't call you "Dod", I shortened your acronym to "Duck of Doom". And I'll respect your fragile sensibilities by not explaining how I could survive having sex with Hoquer. :twisted:
*patently ignores the smilie-induced hook meant to make him ask*

Ah, I guess that I am compelled to waste another valuable post-room and bandwidth within this thread to respond and say that you technically are right about the name.

My sincerest apologies.

*looks about*

The rest of you won't get off this light, y'hear!
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:P These art threads being rife with discussion is always encouraging. It's good to know my story spurns, like, thoughts! Opinions! Stuff!

If Hoquer gets executed, Nozoma isn't important enough to be involved. She'd be moved to the sides while the big boys took care of the problem :wink:. Like Llanlleia gives a shit if Nozoma sees him as family! He'd d-d-d-d-d-d-angerous!
MRDOD wrote:Or the sheer goddamn mechanical impossibilities Hoquer would involve.
Hey, as Darth Raptor said, don't be uncreative 8). Additionally, Hoquer and Robert Wadlow --who married a normal size woman-- are of similar stature. It's not impossible, just... awkward. Still, that was very much Nozoma being desperate and Hoquer being all, "Wtf... :wtf:". I actually find the age differential to be much more disturbing.