Pick's Art and Stuff Thread 5 - DEAD - No More Posts Please

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Pick wrote:
Spanky wrote:Pick, you ever done a self-portrait; charicatured, realistic, or stylised?
No. I'm not a particular fan of my own appearance, and definitely not enough to dedicate art time to it.
I see, that makes sense, and actually something I can kind of relate to. As a general rule I don't take pictures of myself with my film camera except under rare exceptions (digital cameras don't count, though).
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Noble Ire wrote:I would not object. :wink:
Actually, I think you've only done one or two others of her. Certainly, she is deserving of more.
Yeah, she gets fitted into the "artistically neglected character" sphere, much like Bemia, Darius, Desunius, and Ryvara.

Oh, and I'll do that older-Ryvara pic for you sometime this weekend :wink:. As well as an update or two. Again, suggestions always welcome and I'll do it if I feel like it :lol:. *

*You can also PM suggestions if you don't want to come out an say it. I'm a pushover for my fans :P.
Last edited by Pick on 2006-05-27 12:26am, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Pick wrote:
Darth Raptor wrote:Mondo gozangas, you sure she's not your favorite character? :wink:
Actually, I'm not a huge fan of breasts at such dimensions. Nozoma would be my first selection in that little realm... . :wink:
Finally at least one person gets it right- It's quality, not qua- erm, volume!

Anyhow, the Kesyl picture is good. The closer look at the hair spikes is quite helpful for visualizing them since I sort of zoned out during that part of the story and really depend upon the pictures to describe characters.

And I object to more Kesyl. More Ryvara/Fvier (or one of Fvier at all since all we have is an old facial sketch) por favor. Or better yet, more Hyral. Never enough Hyral. ;)
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Ryvara in action while wearing kickass armor and swinging a wicked weapon would be pretty sweet.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Pick wrote:Selia

Woooooooooooooo-ooooooooooot. :shock:
JADAFETWA
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Kuja wrote:
Pick wrote:Selia

Woooooooooooooo-ooooooooooot. :shock:
So you ask, so you shall receive :wink:.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

The Hyral picture is just plain awesome Pick; it's different, I think to much of what you've done before. It's got a good mood too.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

quickie sketch.
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:31pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

*thinks of that one picture of Ryvera looking up at Edge*

Well, somebody's been filling out! *wolf-whistles*

:P
JADAFETWA
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Kuja wrote:*thinks of that one picture of Ryvera looking up at Edge*

Well, somebody's been filling out! *wolf-whistles*

:P
Hey, she's reaching adult physical maturity. Things change. 8)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

For the better, it seems :wink:

Nice colours on that one, too.
What is Project Zohar?

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

korkorkorkro
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Umber is quite a layered character, isn't he? In just that picture, I can easily see him engulfed by regret, sorrow, contempt, anger, or all of the above. Very nice. :)
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Noble Ire wrote:Umber is quite a layered character, isn't he? In just that picture, I can easily see him engulfed by regret, sorrow, contempt, anger, or all of the above. Very nice. :)
It all depends on how you think he really feels about her :wink:.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

It's pretty obvious that he wuvs her, since he's reciprocating and all. :wink:

Nice colors on the Ryvara piece, too.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

fun day!)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

It's about time Umber got to look like a total badass.
What is Project Zohar?

Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Yeah, that picture and the "librarian from Hell" slaying is almost enough to bump Shader out of my #1 slot.

Almost. :wink:
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Thanks so much, you guys! :luv: :luv:

:lol: Well Shader's still my pookie-wookie widdle azzarn, I can't help but love him, too :luv:.

I'm feeling masochistic again! I'll do the first three requests I hear (by PM or by comment) as digital sketches. Only restrictions are it must be Dark Councilors and nothing sexually explicit. I know :P. I'm so rough on you guys.
Last edited by Pick on 2006-05-28 01:47am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

How about Desunius in a good set of armor? I'd love so see how she'd modify it for her ears and legs.

And that picture only reaffirms what a badass Umber is.
JADAFETWA
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

First up:
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

What's cooler than a badass dragon? A badass dragon ATTACK!!! That picture actually creates the illusion of motion. Well, to me anyway.

And would it be inordinately weird of me to request mealtime Verdigris? >.>
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Oooh.

That certainly is impressive, to kill something like that. Desunius must be, like, Sephiroth-In-Advent-Children type superpowered to just not be snapped up whole. Let alone to damage something that massive.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

No more requests, the book is now full. Thanks!
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Aaaaaaw.

I'm totally switching sides to Hyral's.

Edge is just way too tall compared to her (What a comically oversized Chair... did she borrow Umbar's?). Edge looks so mean. What a bully. :cry:

Although in this one, Hyral isn't as Soooopar Kyoooooot. Maybe I should support Edge because he's awesome... But Hyral is better looking... But Edge is the only one able to defeat people by stabbing himself in the face, and that gets both funny and badass points...

Oh the decisions...