Pick's Art and Stuff Thread 5 - DEAD - No More Posts Please

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Noble Ire wrote:I think you'd have to tone down the cannibalism just a bit. :wink:
Oh, I'm sure they could be quite capable of completely gutting my story :D.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Pick wrote: Oh, I'm sure they could be quite capable of completely gutting my story :D.
On the other hand, it would be enjoyable to hear Alder and Edge's stirring musical rendition of "Woe Is Me" when he's forced into staying.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

This little chap? :D
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:33pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

Pick, you broke my brrrrr......
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

You know, I looked at that 'Disney Alder' for a moment. Then I imagined it superimposed over that 'vampire Verdigris' picture on the last page. Then I imagined a giant blood splot.

Not too bad.
JADAFETWA
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

NOOO!!! Disney will never do to Dark Councilors what they did to Final Fantasy! Edge Argus will NOT be voiced by Lance Bass! Not while blood still courses through my veins!

*chainspell*
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:lol:

See, this is why being an artist is really funny.

10 minutes on a sketch can get more attention than a painting, a portrait, whatever.... as long as it's terrifying enough :twisted:
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Creating profound works of beauty is only one of your many talents, Milady.

I'll never forget the Space Marine, or the V/Burger King/LeVar Burton yaoi. You should do a webcomic. :D
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Darth Raptor wrote:Creating profound works of beauty is only one of your many talents, Milady.

I'll never forget the Space Marine, or the V/Burger King/LeVar Burton yaoi. You should do a webcomic. :D
Ignoring the first part of the latter sentence (what in the what now?) I completely agree. You're considerable skill in both the artistic and literary arts could easily generate a webcomic of the highest calibur, quite comperable to the best of what I read. :)
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Sadly, I think those works have been lost forever, as they're no longer on her directory. :(
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

nnnn
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:33pm, edited 2 times in total.
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Pick, I really should be annoyed that you made fun of 40k.

But it's so true and done so well. :lol:

I love the little chicken-type thing for the Imperial Eagle.

:luv:

(*Ignores other picture: The less said about V/The King/Reading Rainbow the better*)
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Oh, also, for those interested, I'm still willing tp upload event files.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Okay, forget the art! This is a fascinating discovery!
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

It looks like someone henna'd that design on a really lumpy limb. Neat. :)
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Strange that a deity should be so underdeveloped Traits-wise. Fascinating.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

This bears closer examination.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Darth Raptor wrote:Strange that a deity should be so underdeveloped Traits-wise. Fascinating.
Underdeveloped? 8) I think you're judging her by human standards, not azzarn. Azzarn aren't built that way; her very construction is extremely unusual :D.

Hell, even Hoquer doesn't size up well by size to Desunius for sheer muscle mass and big-boned nature :D.

(and yeah, the pic's not that great, but it was a sketch that worked out effectively overlayed onto a vaguely terra-cotta-like color.)
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

You've never given us a bog-standard Neutral so how could I tell? :(
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Oh, hell; I really should read up on the background of your art, Pick. I thought for a good twenty minutes there that Syvoria was actually an ancient culture I'd never heard about, and that something really resembling your art had actually been dug up. Stupid me!
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[quote="Surlethe
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Wow that was fast. And yeah, if that is the standard, she is indeed a goddess. :shock:
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Yup yup!
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:34pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Whoa. Hoquer was a flashback character? That's scary; and I'm glad it changed.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

See? Not only is androgyny aesthetically pleasing, it's practical as well! It makes last minute cast and story alterations that much easier!