A Question of Aesthetics: Redux

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Which one do you like best?

9%
11%
43%
37%

Total votes: 46

Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

A Question of Aesthetics: Redux

Post by Uraniun235 »

By request of Ace Pace, I repost this thread. (the old thread's image had broken)

Which one do you like best?

I still prefer #3 myself. Image

(original image source: some random dude's signature at FYAD. no, I do not have any other pictures featuring these ladies.)
Last edited by Uraniun235 on 2006-06-08 12:59pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

While 4 is hot, and they're all too hot, number 3 just does it for me.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

4 has the benefit of being a redhead, but it's three nonetheless.
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Maybe my man-instincts have left me for a moment but I'm finding this difficult because I can't see their faces, what with them buried in eachother and all. Although come to think despite making it more difficult, it certainly does improve the aesthetics of all 4 overall.

Um.

3, because the glasses are hot. Also, she is too. That tends to help in these sorts of things.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

They all look underage.

Abstain.
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Chardok wrote:They all look underage.

Abstain.
That seriously makes me feel like a little kid, then, because I would bet money, on the record, right here that they're all older than I am.

Incidentally, Judging from this map there are many places in which they would be undoubtedly be underage, such as Tunisia, Madagascar, Turkey, Lebennon, Iraq, Egypt, etc. However, in almost all of the non-West Coast United States (if not it all) and Europe, I would wager a guess that they are hittable. (Incidentally, I'm pretty sure they fucked up Florida in some way on there else a law changed while I wasn't looking).

But of course depending upon your age, "Just Reached The Age Of Consent" still would be a bit creepy for someone, say, over 30 or so. So it could be understandable to abstain anyhow or even to mistake them for being a year or so younger and thus under it.

Right, that's a bit off topic anyhow so I guess I'll be shutting up anyhow.
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

They all look about 16/17. i've no idea how old they are but the one with the reddest hair on the far right wins. She actually looks like she has hips without being big (like 2) and she has the reddest hair.. which is always a plus.
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

I'm 28...I just looked at those girls and thought "They're like 15." I saw an episode of "Daddy's spoiled little girl" there were these chicks having a B-day party with a morrocan theme. doing all belly dances and stuff. I walked in and saw that and said "HOLY COW! HAWT!" And my sister said "Danny, that's that chicks 14th birthday party" I could not believe it. I was STUNNED at how...advanced they were. I felt dirty...so I assume nothing when it comes to woman anymore unless I can see their elbows with their arms relaxed. No woman can hide the age of their elbows.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I say 2 cause she's the one who looks the most comfy with what she's doing and she's voluptous which just gets me hot. The other girls look like they are just doing it so they can get attention from guys. But, I agree you can't see their faces so it's hard to tell otherwise.
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

I'll take the redhead.
Comando293
Padawan Learner

Post by Comando293 »

D. All of the above....
Avatar courtesy of Alan Bolte and Glimmervoid
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Number 3, followed very closely by Number 2. The glasses are hot.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

There are some glasses that are hot. But from this angle, what I see of the glasses tells me that those aren't. So no 3 on that count.

I picked 4, but I pretty much had to flip a coin between her and 1. And 4 won. Which in retrospect is good because I can see more of her face than I can of 1.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

3,4,1,2. In that order.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Raptor's got the pick down right. 3,4,1,2. It was a very close race between 3 and 4, though. But 3 has slightly bigger hooters, and I like hooters.[/Al Bundy]
Last edited by Coyote on 2006-06-09 10:19am, edited 1 time in total.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Coyote wrote:Raptor's got the pick down right. 3,4,1,2. It was a very close race between 3 and 4, though. But 3 has slightly bigger hooters, and I like hooters.[/Ted Bundy]
Don't you mean Al Bundy? :P

Yeah, number three for the win. :D
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Gandalf wrote:
Coyote wrote:Raptor's got the pick down right. 3,4,1,2. It was a very close race between 3 and 4, though. But 3 has slightly bigger hooters, and I like hooters.[/Ted Bundy]
Don't you mean Al Bundy? :P
Fuck! More coffee! :oops: Edited.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

I don't know about you, but I can't see enough of all of their hooters to judge about who has the biggest set. Number 3's are the most visible, and 4 is also sort of visible, but 1 and 2 are too busy being pushed against each other to see...which I find hot, by the way.
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

I'm going to buck the trend here and say I think #1 is the hottest, blonde, red top, black pants, "rock" belt, very attractive. She also has bigger boobs, going by postures. Then 3, 4, 2.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Rye wrote:She also has bigger boobs, going by postures.
You can tell that by posture? I'm very interested in your ideas and would like to know more.

Do you have a brochure?

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Look at #1, she is side on and her boobs stick out quite far in comparison to her back, there's clearly a bit of mass (or an inferior bra) involved in her boobs as they're lower. Girl #3 however, is turned more towards us, revealing more average sized boobs when all foreshortening and leaning is taken into account.

If you turned girl #1's shoulder left a bit, so it was level with girl #3's, I predict they would appear bigger.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

3 makes me very horny; 1 and 4 tie to make me slightly less horny.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

I don't see the appeal of the glasses. As someone who actually wears a pair, I can tell you that all they do is get in the way.
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

I agree with Stofsk on the glasses issue. I'd say #1 or #4. That picture, however, is insufficient. Girl #4 is the one you see the most of, and she seems to be a bit uncomfortable so that's not really fair to her...
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

You take the glasses off, fools.

3 and 4 do just look like they're posing for the camera, but I could be mistaken. Age-wise I doubt 14-15, but I can't give you better than the 16-20 range. I'm 20, so whatever. Thanks for pointing out the boobs on 1 Rye, prior to that I was wondering what people saw in 2, who I thought had an awful beer gut. Didn't look close enough, as usual. Still, I'm a sucker for pale skin, so I'm sure 3 is real cute, 1 might have a better body but I'm not sure about the face 'cause it's buried, and I don't really know about 4. Some redheads are really hot, but others tend to not be especially attractive aside from the hair color.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar