A Question of Aesthetics: Swimmerchicks

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Which is the most attractive?

4%
4%
1%
5%
12%
73%

Total votes: 98

J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

A Question of Aesthetics: Swimmerchicks

Post by J »

Along the same vein as Uraniun's thread, except I actually know all these chicks, and they're of age anywhere in North America. This picture was taken at one of our training camps way back when. So without further ado...

This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

I'm torn between five and six. Blonds have never been my thing. But 3 looks screwy, 4 has a goofy smile and the frizz going on. 1 looks crazy and 2 is to out of focus to tell.

Score one for snap judgments! :wink:

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

I too was down to 5 and 6. I picked 5 via coinflip, but I really couldn't decide.
JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

I chose #4. There is just something about tall that makes me all gooey inside. #6's breasts are too large for my tastes. I am a bit picky when it comes to women, which is probably why I have yet to have sex.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

#6 has the biggest tits, that sealed the deal for me.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

I think #6 has the cutest face, so she wins, although they're all squinting because of the sunlight so I think that kind of ruins it.
Xess
Jedi Knight

Post by Xess »

I voted 6. She has the nicest face and overall figure for my tastes.
Image[
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

The differences in clothing render judgment largely invalid, but #6 looks good.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
paladin
Jedi Master

Post by paladin »

Can I vote for all of them!
"Single-minded persistence in the face of futility is what humanity does best." Tim Ferguson
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Not too impartial, although I find #4 the least attractive. Just personal taste.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

4 or 5, or 6, man, why do I have to pick just one?
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Ar-Adunakhor
Jedi Knight

Post by Ar-Adunakhor »

I also said #6, but I think that #2 could be a real contender if caught at a better time.
JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

Would you happen to have any other pictures of those six, J? I really think #4 is cute. How can you guys say "no" to her?
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

JLTucker wrote:Would you happen to have any other pictures of those six, J? I really think #4 is cute. How can you guys say "no" to her?
I do too, but... it's the hair- hers is totally wrong for her. I think so, at least, and I'm a total hair person. Like what a French Aristocrat is to Wine. If he were a poor French guy pretending to be an aristocrat, but that's beside the point. Which incidentally is why deciding is so hard- 5 is better in every way than six, IMO, but 6 has the hair style. Thus the indecidability.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Four, followed by six. Four would look better with her hair down, though... but that's just my opinion.

One is also very, very hot, but I can't tell enough with the sweatshirt to make a good, informed decision... and I hate sweatshirts.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

JLTucker wrote:Would you happen to have any other pictures of those six, J? I really think #4 is cute. How can you guys say "no" to her?
I have a ton of them in boxes but they're at my parents' house and I still haven't finished sorting through them. One of these days I may finally get them organized somehow...

ps. I'm not in the picture.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

The combination to my happiness is 6, 4, 1, 5, 3, 2.

6 has the best body form and cute face. I like #4 as well and I am ordinarily not a big fan of the frizzy hair thing but she wears it well, IMO. #1 just looks like she might be hiding something under that sweatshirt and I wanna find out more. #5 wins out over the two bl;ondes, 2 & 3, simply because I just dig brunettes. #3 looks like she'd be fun and #2 gets last pick only because of a twist of fate-- as mentioned, the picture somehow blurred her a bit.

Now, when does my new harem arrive?
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

I picked 6, but I think we need pictures of all of them in bikinis so we can make an accurate assessment.

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I'd have to pick 6.

All 6! :P

But really, 6. :wink:
JADAFETWA
rhoenix
Jedi Council Member

Post by rhoenix »

I voted 6, because I'm not usually attracted to blondes, and because she has the nicest figure and smile of the six.

Second would be 4, on both counts.
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

You will send #2 and #6 to Nottingham. They willl be shown the finest hospitality of the mother country. They will also be taught how to party properly.

This is your patriotic duty as a subject of Her Majesty.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

I have to go with 6. Due to the varying nature of the clothes, I had to go with most attractive face, and there 6 managed to win it out.

Plus, she apparently lets her hair hang free (at least for that day) which is a plus.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Number 6 followed closely by Number 2. They have the most skin showing and nice faces to go along with their exquisite swimmer bodies.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Four and six. One maybe also. MMmm...
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

6, followed by 1.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |