A Question of Aesthetics: Swimmerchicks

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Which is the most attractive?

4%
4%
1%
5%
12%
73%

Total votes: 98

Bertie Wooster
Jedi Council Member
Location: reposed at the bosom of Nyx on the shores of Formentera

Post by Bertie Wooster »

Coincidentally, I concur with Ace's rank. I chose 6 over 1 only because we see 6's good physique in her swim-suit. But 1 possibly be cuter if her hair was down and we could see her in a swim suit as well.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Cpl Kendall wrote:#6 has the biggest tits, that sealed the deal for me.
Good thing I have bigger tits :lol:

Edit: I voted 6 as well, she just looks the most friendly of the bunch.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

I voted five. I think it's because I have a vaguely unreasonable hatred of blondes. Mostly because I've only known... one nice one, and she was severly fucked up in the head.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

I say 6.

Followed closely by 5.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Number 6, as her body type works the best for my tastes. (Plus she's got a nice rack). Number 4 comes in a close second.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Battlehymn Republic
Jedi Council Member

Post by Battlehymn Republic »

I'd say six, but I think it's kind of unfair. She's showing a lot of skin and her full figure in that bikini. Maybe if all of the girls were dressed the same it would be easier to make a more accurate judgment.

Also, she's clad in blue. Nice.
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Battlehymn Republic wrote:I'd say six, but I think it's kind of unfair. She's showing a lot of skin and her full figure in that bikini. Maybe if all of the girls were dressed the same it would be easier to make a more accurate judgment.
"You judge in these contests with the photos you have, not the photos you want."

To paraphrase a modern master of obfuscation. Frankly, Miss Two, Five and Six have the clear advantage in this contest, and of those three Six comes out on top. Er, well... you know what I mean. ;)
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Looking at the numbers I think we can go ahead and call it for number 6. What does she win, my phone number maybe?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

6 has the face, hair, body package... And nicely wrapped too.
Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

1,2,5. No specific order.
1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
R.O.A
Padawan Learner

Post by R.O.A »

4,5, and then 6 in that order. Im not into blonds as much so the second three in my opinion are the best looking.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Boo! Princeton!

Also, #6.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

#4. Lovely lovely hair, and her smile looks natural.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

I just checked this thread again and saw I said "5, 6, 4" when you sum up my posts.

Christ, was I blind at that point or posting at late night or something? Remove 1 vote from 5 and Add 1 to 4 if you're actually counting the polls, people.

If she'd just let her hair down I would give 4 a rating of "Gooood Daaaaamn". As it is she gets no extraneous vowels though so that's a downgrade of sorts. :wink: Inexplicably I cannot identify why right away which is strange since I usually am good at picking things out.
Kenny_10_Bellys
Jedi Knight

Post by Kenny_10_Bellys »

6 by a fairly wide margin; good figure, nice tits, not dumb blonde.
visit http://www.kennyscrap.com for all your crap model needs.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Ahahahaha! I voted #6 then read the thread. I guess, she's the winner. They're all a bunch of good looking women, though. But Six is the best of the bunch. *growls*
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

So we agree: the Cylon.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!