Pick's Art and Stuff Thread 5 - DEAD - No More Posts Please

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

A guess a recording isn't too bad of an idea... :?
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:36pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Whoa, I just realized everything like except a few were pronounced wrong in my head.

And you have a very interesting accent, Pick. The closest thing I can think of to tie it to in my head is someone from central europe or italy faking a british accent, but that doesn't really fit. Do all Oregonians talk that way or is it a biproduct of saying all the unfamiliar-ish words?
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Well I guess it's just how things go here, since I can't imagine pronouncing them any other way :P.

Also, this is my last submission for this thread, so I'll let it die pending the last replies. Thanks!
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Dominus Atheos
Sith Marauder

Post by Dominus Atheos »

MRDOD wrote:And you have a very interesting accent, Pick. The closest thing I can think of to tie it to in my head is someone from central europe or italy faking a british accent, but that doesn't really fit. Do all Oregonians talk that way or is it a biproduct of saying all the unfamiliar-ish words?
I think she's deliberately pronouncing the names with a European accent.