What do you wear at home?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

at home either some track pants or something like that (atm I'm wearing the pants of my tae kwon do uniform) or shorts with a T-shirt, though sometimes when I come back from somewhere I forget to change and wear jeans. as for sleeping I've always slept (and still sleep) in my underwear.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Camel
BANNED

Post by Camel »

I wear what I am wearing. There is no difference if I am in public, at home, or entertaining company. I do not even have a bed. My couch is also useful for more than one task. I sleep in the cloths I wear. I do not give a fuck.
The following statement is false:
The previous statement is true.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Jeans and a T-shirt, usually. If it is hot, just jeans and an undershirt. If I've got important company, slacks and a good shirt.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Camel
BANNED

Post by Camel »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Jeans and a T-shirt, usually. If it is hot, just jeans and an undershirt. If I've got important company, slacks and a good shirt.
Exactly, I used to wear jeans. I do not buy cloths. I am down to only one pair of jeans and sweats; then two pairs of fancy cargo pants that zip off to be shorts. All of those are christmas presents I received. Every fucking thing I ever wore is torn up and unwearable now. I only do laundry once a week. So I make all of those last a week at a time or longer. :( I need new shoes too.
My t shirts are extremely old. The one I am wearing right now was made in '94
The following statement is false:
The previous statement is true.
Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

Pajamas, usually.
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
Meeper
Redshirt
Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Post by Meeper »

I have a few plain black galabias that I picked up when I went to Egypt a couple years back, the most comfy stuff I own, really. Other than that, pajamas, or tracksuit pants and a t-shirt.
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

With Guests: Usually just casual, outdoor wear like a t-shirt and either pants or some cargo shorts.

Without Guests: Usually a t-shirt and some gym shorts. When gym shorts aren't available, pajama bottoms are great.
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

I generally just wear what I wore to work or school. If I'm feeling lazy or I need to get some clothes off my back and into the washer, I'll throw on a bathrobe.
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

Rye wrote:A latex maid outfit for mistress.

In reality, a dressing gown most of the time, putting on baggy jeans and a black tshirt at some point if there's other people in the house, otherwise, what's the point?
I was thinking something similar on seeing the thread title for some strange reason... and on top of that I'm wearing a dressing gown right now.
Check out TREKWARS (not involving furries!)

EVIL BRIT CONSPIRACY: Son of York; bringing glorious summer to the winter of your discontent.

KNIGHTS ASTRUM CLADES: I am a holy knight! Or something rhyming with knight, anyway...
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

On weekends, it's usually jeans (I love my jeans) and a t-shirt or cute shirt or something. On very lazy days or evenings when I'm beat from work and not going out later, I'll put on some comfy pj pants (of which I have about 20394802394 pairs because I love them so much) and a loose t-shirt or tank top. Fabulously comfortable.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
chitoryu12
Jedi Council Member

Post by chitoryu12 »

Normally just my boxers. If someone comes over I put on pants and a shirt.
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

Sofia wrote:Wish I could have that luxury. I take it you don't live in Maine. :wink:
Hey I live in portland (maine that is) and year round accepting when I have guests I wear: nothing at all.
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
Admiral Johnason
Sith Devotee

Post by Admiral Johnason »

Blue jeans and a white t-shirt for me mostly.
Liberals for Nixon in 3000: Nixon... with carisma and a shiny robot body.

never negoiate out of fear, but never fear to negoiate.

Captian America- Justice League

HAB submarine commander-
"We'll break you of your fear of water."
Jack Bauer
Jedi Knight

Post by Jack Bauer »

When I'm home alone, I'm usually naked or in my boxers. If there are some other folks there, usually an old cotton T-shirt and track shorts.
Sig by JME2
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

Alone? Either naked, whatever I wore when I last went outside (Which is very rarely, to be truthful) or in my pajamas.

In casual company? Whatever I last wore if they came back with me if we met up at a store or something, my pajamas if they drop in, or my silk clothes if it's arranged.

And for formal dealings? Silk all the way, baby. Silk shirt, silk tie and silk pants. If necessary, a silk lined jacket.
"Doctors keep their scalpels and other instruments handy, for emergencies. Keep your philosophy ready too—ready to understand heaven and earth. In everything you do, even the smallest thing, remember the chain that links them. Nothing earthly succeeds by ignoring heaven, nothing heavenly by ignoring the earth." M.A.A.A
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Athletic shorts when alone. Too damn hot. Otherwise I wear same clothes as I wear outdoors-- pants (jeans, shorts, whatever, usually shorts though) and a t-shirt.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Danny Bhoy
Jedi Knight

Post by Danny Bhoy »

In summer in Riyadh, as I'm all by lonesome at home, pretty much The Naked Romp.

In other times, boxer shorts with t-shirt optional. Trackpants or pyjama pants during winter.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Ah. That's why this thread didn't register before.
Depends on the weather, but mostly t-shirts and track pants. Add a light jacket or sweater in winter, drop the t-shirt during summer (like now), replace the track pants with shorts during hot summer days.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Medic
Sith Devotee

Post by Medic »

When my roommate was in Warrior's Leader Course, shit, boxers, underarmor briefs or less (usually nothing more than flip flops when I got out of the shower)

If I'm not immediately going anywhere after work, I'm top-off, boots loosened or off but still largely in uniform. Habit.

If it's a non-work day and I'm just hangin' around, sweats and t-shirt / no shirt. Or shorts.