[VVVNSFW] Penis electroshock device

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

althornin
Youngling

Post by althornin »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:
Lagmonster wrote:Note to all you tough guys out there: Never try to get in the face of a man who takes electric shocks to the cock for fun.
Indeed. Any man who can shove an electrode down his own urethra and flip the switch is not mentally stable.
Or has lost all feeling down there.

Either way...that is really not for anything except getting off on extreme pain.
One thing to clear up -
If this is intended to be hooked to a TENS unit, pain is not (the only possible) goal. A "tingling" and "vibrating" sensation is what one feels from a TENS unit. I can't say I'd use it on my wang, but I can image that someone might, and not in the name of pain.
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

PFC Brungardt wrote:
Mrs Kendall wrote:I didn't cringe when I saw the picture cause I don't have a penis ;)
You can't know the pain.
Yes she can, the clitoris is about as senstive as the glans penis, but also considerably less exposed. In any case, one only needs to imagine the intensity of pleasure one might feel down there inverted into pain to get a rough idea. Though as has been pointed out, satisfying masochists is not this device's purpose.

Personally, I preffer a beautiful lady, or failing that, my own hand. Not really a toys person.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Just as he can't know the pain of childbirth :P

I can't imagine the pain no matter how you explain it.