Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I just woke up....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
The Yosemite Bear

so far my most expensive battle of the day. (it costme almost half of what I took)
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Fenrir_Lokison stormed the realm of crna roka!

Fenrir_Lokison sent:
38,700 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 18,500 Attack Clone and 0 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

195 Drone Satallite Array deploy from and encircle the mothership, adding to its offensive capacities!
17,000 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
1,000 Attack Clone have Gravity Manipulation Device
500 Attack Clone have Neutronium Bomb

Opposite this, stood the forces of crna roka

crna roka resisted the aggressors with:
4,272 Super Soldier Guards and 2,014 Jaffa Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

2,901 Super Soldier Guards have Invisibility Technology
833 Super Soldier Guards have Sarcophagus
468 Super Soldier Guards have Personal Teleporter
70 Super Soldier Guards have MindControlled Slave Contingent
96 Jaffa Guards have MindControlled Slave Contingent
69 Jaffa Guards have Externally Powered Force Shield
61 Jaffa Guards have Handheld Shield Device
1788 Jaffa Guards came unarmed!

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Fenrir_Lokison, personally commanding UNBOUND, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
crna roka was was commanding SUS DOLLES, thier MotherShip.
UNBOUND hovers above the battle!
SUS DOLLES meets it head on!
UNBOUND uses its Energy Volley to inflict 721,555,000 damage, destroying 2 Energy Shields on SUS DOLLES!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 4 Energy Volley!
Fenrir_Lokison's UNBOUND adds 248,161,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

SUS DOLLES uses its Energy Volley to inflict 207,284,000 damage, destroying 3 Energy Shields on UNBOUND!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison rush in full force, and inflict 1,110,845,542 damage on crna roka's forces!
It was confirmed that 82 of crna roka's forces fell at the hands of Fenrir_Lokison's assult.

The forces of crna roka fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 148,584,282 damage on Fenrir_Lokison's forces!
They managed to eradicate 37 of Fenrir_Lokison's troops.

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out crna roka's Undercover Agents!
1161 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 339,305,582 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2 of crna roka's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Drone Satallite Array went from strength 18,900 to 17,700 (now 17700/20100 and 12 percent damaged)
Your DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon went from strength 1,989 to 1,963 (now 1963/2000 and 2 percent damaged)
Your Gravity Manipulation Device went from strength 571 to 534 (now 534/600 and 11 percent damaged)
Your Neutronium Bomb went from strength 131 to 123 (now 123/140 and 12 percent damaged)
Your Asgard Beam Weapon went from strength 9 to 8 (now 8/10 and 20 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison annihilated those of crna roka
The forces of crna roka flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of crna roka, it is recorded that
a total of 68,065,619 Naquadah was taken from the realm of crna roka

Many wonder if crna roka will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of crna roka before such a feat should wisely be considered!
but damn the guy had 150mil just sitting there....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

I prepared for it by dumping all my cash into UP. I'm at work, I figured I wouldn't be around when the PPT wore off for everyone.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Damn internet usage policy at work. I missed out on all the fun
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

I think I pulled up around 200bill. 8)
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Amazingly, I didn't get hit at all. Either my 600 million was relatively low on peoples' targeting list, or they were good enough at spying to see the 6 billion defense and went the other way.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

I was already on PPT before IT and then got extra on top of that.
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

Raven_, who attacked me at the start of my looting spree after PPT, has started trying to use me as a farm. While the manpower and defense weapon losses are manageable, he smashes a good deal of MS weapons and shields each time. His striking power's enormous by my standards, and his defense is even worse. His covert is just strong enough that it isn't economical for me to regularly sab him (it costs just under 10,000 UU for each successful sabotage, by my calculation). Broke 34,000 or so of his weapons just on principle, but if anyone else would like a shot...

Here's what I've found out (dated from just before my sab spree; all of the damage was to defensive weapons, which should now be down to 90327, if I added this up correctly):

Code: Select all

Covert Mission Report
Under the cover of night, your 415,000 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of Raven_ .

Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of Raven_ undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
	Attackers 	Defenders 	Untrained
Mercenaries 	48334 	50000 	0
Fleet 	0 	0 	611
Super Soldiers 	40104 	68568 	2514187

Military Stats
Strike Action: 	11,248,014,590
Defensive Action 	14,916,066,600
Covert Action: 	2,411,524,192
AntiCovert Action 	26,558,363,292
Covert Skill: 	20
Covert Operatives: 	100000
Anti-Covert Skill: 	21
Anti-Covert Operatives: 	500000
Attack Turns: 	8509
Unit Production: 	2021

Technology Stats
Siege Tech: 	Universal Assimilators
Fortification Tech: 	Galactic Nano Defence Complexes
Covert Tech: 	Multi-Phasic Replication Tech
Anti-Covert Tech: 	Multi-Phasic Replication Tech
Race Unique Tech: 	Ascended Blessing

Weapons
Name 	Type 	Quantity 	Strength
Mobile Assult Planet 	Attack 	105000 	5760/5760
Self Aware Ni-Planets 	Defense 	125000 	5750/5750
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

I figure since he's farming you, I'll farm him for you. :o

The Yosemite Bear

grrr. someone just took my planet, it had 90 defenses, and I had accidentally clicked to send my mothership out scouting.

Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

Naquitis wrote:I figure since he's farming you, I'll farm him for you. :o
Thanks. He's backed off today and seems to be missing a sizable chunk of his attackers, so I guess you dealt with him appropriately. :D
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
The Yosemite Bear

The Yosemite Bear wrote:grrr. someone just took my planet, it had 90 defenses, and I had accidentally clicked to send my mothership out scouting.
BTW I took my planet back, and traded a nice chunk of my anti-covert, for enough funds and attack turns to severly reinforce it. :twisted:

Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:
The Yosemite Bear wrote:grrr. someone just took my planet, it had 90 defenses, and I had accidentally clicked to send my mothership out scouting.
BTW I took my planet back, and traded a nice chunk of my anti-covert, for enough funds and attack turns to severly reinforce it. :twisted:
You shouldn't have anti-covert anyway... Your not massing are you?

fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Yea I can assure you that you do not need anticovert. I never used it for as long as I have played this game. It is only useful if you want to hurt someone on purpose, and for that matter it will cost tens of billions of naq to get a anticovert that can do what you need.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

fuzzymillipede wrote:Yea I can assure you that you do not need anticovert. I never used it for as long as I have played this game. It is only useful if you want to hurt someone on purpose, and for that matter it will cost tens of billions of naq to get a anticovert that can do what you need.
I've used it, but I go massing a lot. :P

The Yosemite Bear

as to massing.

this idiot: http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=71238

got so pissed off by my farming him ONCE when he had 200mil on him, that he's been attacking my planet repeatably, as well as attempting to raid/loot me. he's burned hundreds of fleets, and lost thousands of soldiers that I seriously am thinking of massing his ass, I could simply sab and destroy him out right....

it's just not worth it to me yet.

Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:as to massing.

this idiot: http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=71238

got so pissed off by my farming him ONCE when he had 200mil on him, that he's been attacking my planet repeatably, as well as attempting to raid/loot me. he's burned hundreds of fleets, and lost thousands of soldiers that I seriously am thinking of massing his ass, I could simply sab and destroy him out right....

it's just not worth it to me yet.
I paid him a visit. It cost me 45 spies to max him out on covert. :lol: If you really want to mass him, get the turns needed, sell your strike, get a few strike planets, and beat the ever living crap out of him. :roll:

The Yosemite Bear

the fact is he has no defense or covert compared to mine, he's so far below me, it's like when I get farmed by someone in the top ranks...

this dumb fuck keeps attacking me, loosing power to his mothership, loosing his soldiers (except for when he hits holograms), hell the frist time he only attacked me with 100 fleets, and I had only 90 defense on that planet, I burned his fleets. he's attacked me repeatably without doing SHIT.....

I would mass him but it's not worth it, although his attacks on me are almost a self massing.

jeanbaptiste
Redshirt

Post by jeanbaptiste »

Is it just me or are alot of ppl who play this game on a short fuse most of the time?

I lucked out by finding 3 billion naq ripe for the taking;
and boom a rank 11 thug is at my door within 30 seconds demanding reparations. horrible massing commences :(

any advice?

p.s. its kinda difficult to pay someone back when 1) its spent 2) no SS
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Names. I need names here.

jeanbaptiste
Redshirt

Post by jeanbaptiste »

oops sorry;

i attacked seductress http://www.stargatewar.com/stats.php?id=70979

and this is the 'friend' http://www.stargatewar.com/stats.php?id=34568
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Ah, it's Three. Ok I can solve that. 8)

The Yosemite Bear

this guy
http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=27098

declared war on me and stole my planet (I stole it back) since then he's attacked me 3 times, repulsed both times. :twisted:

wouldn't botherme so much asguard defense bonus and all.

except it's awfuly expensive to repair my mothership and my 17000 time dilation do hickys. not to mention he's got enough weak cheese (lots of spiders no humanforms) units with replibombs that I really can't attack him.

The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Minion of Morlock has hit me for over 2 billion naq over the last two days. I don't know his defense, but he has 100,000 NID defenders with Ion Cannon, so it's fairly high. His covert is pathetic, at 83 million. His worlds are Rolonia and Orion. Rolonia has 1.005 billion defense, and Orion 1.02 billion. His strike force consists of 70,000 NID with X302 and 1000 glider squadrons.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Jean- Solved

Yose- send him a message asking him to stop

Dark- Military Stats
Strike Action: 8,728,656,250
Defensive Action 4,500,000,000
Covert Action: 83,288,827
AntiCovert Action 36,203,800
Covert Skill: 21
Covert Operatives: 2000
Anti-Covert Skill: 17
Anti-Covert Operatives: 0
Attack Turns: 59
Unit Production: 11020