Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

OK, his attack is about 133% of my defense, and his defense is nearly 500% of my attack. Sabotage it is.

edit: Heh. Just took out 3476 of his ion cannons. That's half a billion naq right there.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

Dark: I've given you a bit of sabbing assistance. Knocked out 17,000 of his ion cannons. That should hurt his bottom line enough that he's lost more than he gained off of you.

I'm finally building up G&R. Here's to hoping that I can start ascending in the next few weeks.
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Darth Sephiroth
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Sephiroth »

is anyone else having trouble logging in at the moment
Need Backup!
My Employer ID is: 29877
See the New Imperium (Please check this out we need people there)
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

I logged in fine just a few minutes ago.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Decue
Padawan Learner

Post by Decue »

I can't log in either
Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
Decue
Padawan Learner

Post by Decue »

Aha! they changed back to stargatewars so stargatewar won't work.
Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

Decue wrote:Aha! they changed back to stargatewars so stargatewar won't work.
Been that way for over a week.
:wtf:
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Ok, just ascended so all my officers have been autodropped.

I'm still making about 15 mil naq per turn, so you guys can sign back up if you want.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Matt Huang wrote:Ok, just ascended so all my officers have been autodropped.

I'm still making about 15 mil naq per turn, so you guys can sign back up if you want.
Ascended name?
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

RepliLancer ^

just look through his recruitment link in his sig.

Mine's "Feed Fenrir"

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Oh the golrious return to this thread. Or just return, either way.
Now to read a few pages that I missed.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:RepliLancer ^

just look through his recruitment link in his sig.

Mine's "Feed Fenrir"
Ascended has no recruitment link. I asked for his ASCENDED name. :)

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

oops

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

No change, still RepliLancer
Academia Nut
Sith Devotee

Post by Academia Nut »

Alright, I'm declaring a jihad on this guy because he's attacked me 20 fucking times in the past 24 hours, mining me for my units, and its pissing me off, although now that I have conviently used up all my units shoring up my defences the next time he attacks might discourage him, but still, he blew up a lot of my stuff. Unfortunately he has a significant edge in the covert department in comparison to me, so I can't sabotage him back into the stone age. Could one of you guys at least do an intelligence sweep so I can figure out what sort of defences he has in place? He's of a lower rank than me so somewhere he has to be deficient, and since he's Tauri I'm guessing it might just be his defenses.
I love learning. Teach me. I will listen.
You know, if Christian dogma included a ten-foot tall Jesus walking around in battle armor and smashing retarded cultists with a gaint mace, I might just convert - Noble Ire on Jesus smashing Scientologists
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Under the cover of night, your 101,000 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of squeaky .

Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of squeaky undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained
Mercenaries 5142 0 0
Soldier 0 0 179
NID Agent 16951 35420 273884

Military Stats
Strike Action: 2,435,624,220
Defensive Action 2,500,000
Covert Action: 1,333,345,080
AntiCovert Action 156,219,397
Covert Skill: 21
Covert Operatives: 50000
Anti-Covert Skill: 19
Anti-Covert Operatives: 0
Attack Turns: 261
Unit Production: 3778

Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Alliance MotherShip Support
Fortification Tech: Underground Military Base
Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Anti-Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Rapid Evacuation Technology
You also notice an empty MotherShip docking facility...

Planets
Name Attributes Defences Size
Dragons Legacy 138,117,497 Additional Anti-Covert & Covert ??? large
Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
ReEngineered Glider Squadron Attack 314 27500/27500
X302 Craft Attack 26463 2750/2750
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Academia Nut wrote:Alright, I'm declaring a jihad on this guy because he's attacked me 20 fucking times in the past 24 hours, mining me for my units, and its pissing me off, although now that I have conviently used up all my units shoring up my defences the next time he attacks might discourage him, but still, he blew up a lot of my stuff. Unfortunately he has a significant edge in the covert department in comparison to me, so I can't sabotage him back into the stone age. Could one of you guys at least do an intelligence sweep so I can figure out what sort of defences he has in place? He's of a lower rank than me so somewhere he has to be deficient, and since he's Tauri I'm guessing it might just be his defenses.
Squeaky's lack of defense shown in Beowulf's post is my doing. I've decided he's my new bitch. He's going to be worshiping at my feet before I stop massing him. He's lost a good portion of strike weapons, all his def, all his planets, and almost all of his spies. I would ask no one spy him from now on so I can sab him more. :D

Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

I've been trading a planet with this guy for a couple of days, until all of a sudden, there was no planet for me to take back. Since then, he's taken my larger, undefended planets, and either lost them to someone else or just abandoned them. I gave him a warning to quit it or face the consequenses, but a little reenforcement may be in order, particularly in the sabbing department. He's decided his best defence is to amass a large number of cheap weapons, and destroying machine guns just doesn't have the same effect.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

I can mass him if you'd like. Your choice. Squeaky just turned out to be my venting bitch, but I can have two venting bitches. :lol:

EDIT: If I do mass him, I'll just take the entire alliance with him. :lol:

Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Hey, what's the resource production bonus for ascension charisma and production capacity?

Right now my raw UP on the non-ascended server is 598, but my net UP is 1258 (no officers right now).
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Matt Huang wrote:Hey, what's the resource production bonus for ascension charisma and production capacity?

Right now my raw UP on the non-ascended server is 598, but my net UP is 1258 (no officers right now).

Charisma helps CER(real name for ascended UP) Production helps your income. The forumula is very hard to figure out, I couldn't find it, so I had to ask, so I'm not giving it out. :P

Academia Nut
Sith Devotee

Post by Academia Nut »

Damn Naquitis, you really must be pissed because you vented like a plasma conduit on a redshirt with squeaky there. I was all ready to gear up over the next few days to smack him around, but nope, you reduced him to a pathetic pile of scrap in a few hours. Damn, normally this is why I prefer not tell you guys when I've been attacked, what with the unholy retribution, but I think I can make an exception for squeaky. Bastard was maybe breaking even by the end with the units he stole vs. his casualties, so he was either stupid or just wanted to really hurt me for some reason. Hell, even with this one guy who I kept attacking I stopped after about the fifth time once I got the point across that I was not to be farmed anymore, even let him have his planet back. Maybe that will teach him to stick with accounts that don't fight back.
You know, if Christian dogma included a ten-foot tall Jesus walking around in battle armor and smashing retarded cultists with a gaint mace, I might just convert - Noble Ire on Jesus smashing Scientologists
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Academia Nut wrote:Damn Naquitis, you really must be pissed because you vented like a plasma conduit on a redshirt with squeaky there. I was all ready to gear up over the next few days to smack him around, but nope, you reduced him to a pathetic pile of scrap in a few hours. Damn, normally this is why I prefer not tell you guys when I've been attacked, what with the unholy retribution, but I think I can make an exception for squeaky. Bastard was maybe breaking even by the end with the units he stole vs. his casualties, so he was either stupid or just wanted to really hurt me for some reason. Hell, even with this one guy who I kept attacking I stopped after about the fifth time once I got the point across that I was not to be farmed anymore, even let him have his planet back. Maybe that will teach him to stick with accounts that don't fight back.
I don't take kindly to people raiding my friends, but for future notice, don't keep too much UU out. I'm still concidering cleaning his entire alliance out. I left him a message in my planets as well, you might get a kick out of it.

Hi squeaky Guess what Yup that is ??? ???
right Every time that you have ??? ???
at all I am going to destroy it ??? ???
Just a note: I have more covert ??? ???
than your alliance has power ??? ???
Have fun and good luck :D ??? ???
You will need it ??? ???
PS to everyone: Do not ??? ???
steal my planets or I will mass you ??? ???
~Hensenshi ??? ???

Academia Nut
Sith Devotee

Post by Academia Nut »

Yeah, I knew I shouldn't keep so many UU out, but since I tend to generate UU faster than I generate money to use on them I will occasionally just let them build up so that I can sell a few thousand for naquadah to train the rest with. Unfortunately it can take time to properly spend my money on, and last time I got raided and lost 800+ mil, so I tend to wait even longer so I can buy PPT while I'm at it. Eventually it's just like, eh, let it build a little longer. Hell, normally I don't even begrudge getting raided once or twice and don't bring it up (and in this case he only got a few thousand UU, easily what I could get back in a day), but it was the twenty fucking times in one day that pissed me off, particularly because he caused a few billion naq worth of damage to my defenders and mothership. Hell, if he had even sabbed me I would have been pissed but still respected the guy, but instead he steals 400-500 UU per hit at the cost of several hundred of his own guys, so I know I'm not dealing with someone who knows how to go about an attack. Honestly, he would have been better off farming high naq, low activity accounts and spending the money on UP, but no, he's got to slamming his armies into mine and causing me grief for a pittance. Pisses me off.

Heh... I guess what with the whole ascension thing you could say that I really called down the fury of the gods on that guy.
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

haha, I think it was just the one god though. :wink: Unless Matt got in on that somewhere. Then again, I don't remember Beowulf's name, so I could easily be wrong. Could kill that line and act all arrogent like the nearly ascended Goa'uld I play, but that would just be too different.