Pick's Art Thread 6 - Animal Sketches (pg9)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Very nice, Kamina especially.

But... no Darius? :(
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I'll draw Darius if you give me a good reason why you actually want a picture of him :P.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Yay! Thank you! :)
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Pick wrote:I'll draw Darius if you give me a good reason why you actually want a picture of him :P.
Ack, no fair! Nobody else had to justify their choice! Is "I'd like to see him naked" a good reason? No? How about "as a member of Syvoria's Dark Council, he deserves more than a headshot and a traitsmap"? This defficiency can only be compensated for with FULL FRONTAL NUDITY! :D
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Darth Raptor wrote:
Pick wrote:I'll draw Darius if you give me a good reason why you actually want a picture of him :P.
Ack, no fair! Nobody else had to justify their choice! Is "I'd like to see him naked" a good reason? No? How about "as a member of Syvoria's Dark Council, he deserves more than a headshot and a traitsmap"? This defficiency can only be compensated for with FULL FRONTAL NUDITY! :D
Wasn't he, like, fifteen, or something? :P
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Woooo...I'm seeing spots.... :wink:

And now for a request from the other side...how about the two OGs of the Dark Councilors story, Umber and Hoquer? :D
JADAFETWA
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Noble Ire wrote:Wasn't he, like, fifteen, or something? :P
NO!

At least, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure he was like seventeen when first introduced, which would make him eighteen now. If I'm mistaken Pick will come in and bitchslap me for being very wrong and unintentionally creepy. ^_^;
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Kuja wrote:

Woooo...I'm seeing spots.... :wink:

And now for a request from the other side...how about the two OGs of the Dark Councilors story, Umber and Hoquer? :D
Geez, Pick, poor Hyral. She's the only one drawn realistic style, everyone else are like little stick-shaped fruity elves. :wink:

Poor Hyral is all 'has-room-for-internal-organs' and that must make her feel so sad compared to everyone else who has pocket dimensions for theirs (ahem, Caia). :cry:

:P Am I kidding? Am I serious? Does it really matter? Is It Really Nescessary To Summon Captain Planet When The Rings Themselves Have More Demonstrated Power? Who knows? It is a mystery.

And he'd have to be 20, Raptor, otherwise it would still be creepy for Llanelia/Syvoria/Dragonpeoples In The Mountains Land/'Mysterious Even Better Than Zaa People Pick Taunts Us With Lack Of Information About Them' Land. Know your story details. *thwap*. Apparantly they develop slower. (Ignores his own blatant hypocrasy with earlier requests. :P)
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Y'know, I slimmed down that picture of Hyral to make it more anime-y. :P

And Darius is at least seventeen now, but more importantly, is not really going to look any different when he is eighteen/twenty so you can pick and choose ages since I don't tend to define them much. And yeeees, I'll draw him, I'm just being whiney since I actually haven't completely solidified his design in my head so I guess I need to do that now :P.

Additionally, MRDOD, they're acceptably physically mature by 15-16. The twenty-year rule exists for mental, not physical, maturity :).

---

Holy shit! Someone wants me to draw Umber and Hoquer more? Hot damn! Everybody take a shot :lol:!
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Pick wrote:Y'know, I slimmed down that picture of Hyral to make it more anime-y. :P
Have I ever let facts get in the way of a good running joke? :wink:
Additionally, MRDOD, they're acceptably physically mature by 15-16. The twenty-year rule exists for mental, not physical, maturity :).
Same appears to apply in the real world, IMX. :P
Then again, I don't think at an arbitrary age of 20 that someone like me- erm, I mean, Darius will be mature, if even ever...
Holy shit! Someone wants me to draw Umber and Hoquer more? Hot damn! Everybody take a shot :lol:!
You should have already been drinking since If I had to make the call I would fold my "Oh Noes Realism" thing into the "Duck says something to the effect of "Zomg Hyral Is Hawt" " category, which is worth 1 drink each time. That's right, SDN Drinking Game Players, I hate your liver. Each and every one of your livers is now my bitch.

:lol:
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Darius nude!

Hoquer nude... and kinda confused...!

Pencil.

You know what? An randomly, a picture of my friends :P at the World Thingie Festival Doodad.

Here
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Darius seems to be rather taller than I invisioned him as being. Then again, I didn't really spend much time on him, so it doesn't really matter. :wink:

Now, only one remains and the circle will be complete...

Nude Syvorian doorman!

:P
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

This was 20-year version (I'm being good and sticking to the Syvorian/Llanlleian legal age 8).)

Damn doorman... . :( Now I have to think about design stuff!
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Yay! Darius is the hottest male azzarn. I don't care what anyone else says because their opinions don't count. Yes, he's even hotter than Umber. :luv:
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

That's why I didn't want to draw him :cry:.

Don't y'all be thinkin' he's go'wahn get much scrreentime, no matter whatcha'll think!

Piln has been more important to the plot! PILN! And Herelia, too, and no one even hardly fucking remembers her at all! :o
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Pick wrote:And Herelia, too, and no one even hardly fucking remembers her at all! :o
Never forget.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Pick wrote:And Herelia, too, and no one even hardly fucking remembers her at all! :o
BS, I remember her, she was awesome. :P
JADAFETWA
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:P I should have done a real picture of her at some point. It did seem kind of suspicious (to me anyway) that I had pics of all of them in "old" versions except her.

Umber n00d.

Doorman next :P.
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Whoa, Umber looks like an NBA player (minus melanin ;) ) who's been stretched out on a rack and forcefed growth hormones. Dude is tall...

*insert joke about lack of manly bits for characters here. I'm too mature, mind, to make one, but not to let you make your own. :wink: * [Note To Pick: This does not imply I would want it any other way. Oh God No. :P ]
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I'd draw it. I really would. The only problem is that there's nothing to be gained from it. Whether I draw genitalia well or badly (or anywhere in between), that's where all the eyes will go. It's a major distraction, no matter how mature a viewer may profess themselves :P.

That's just how life is :P.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

:lol: Thats true, too true.

Since I can't actully get replies to PMs.. Pick, do you ever sign onto AIM? :wink:

One question regarding the scale, how strong are those legs to support that and how stable is Umbar?
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Ace Pace wrote:Since I can't actully get replies to PMs.. Pick, do you ever sign onto AIM? :wink:
Not really... :?. I'm off doing things too much to keep track of AIM stuff like I should, so I often don't leave it on.
One question regarding the scale, how strong are those legs to support that and how stable is Umbar?
Umber is deceptively strong for his build, though obviously he'd be stronger if he wasn't starving himself (for Mysterious Story Reasonstm). He's got good balance all things considered. He's fast, and has good control.

Oh, and he can move his 'toes' independently.
---

Noble Ire, once I draw this stupid doorman, I DO expect a M:TG card of him (:wink: j/k)
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Noble Ire, once I draw this stupid doorman, I DO expect a M:TG card of him ( j/k)
Not at all; I can find some adequetely mundane ability for him. :)

<T>: Tap target Artifact Creature-Obstruction. Do not untap Doorman during your next upkeep step.
The Rift
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Pick wrote::P I should have done a real picture of her at some point. It did seem kind of suspicious (to me anyway) that I had pics of all of them in "old" versions except her.

Umber n00d.

Doorman next :P.
Now THOSE are some legs! :shock: :angelic:
Okay, obscurity threshold reached. Nude doorman from chapter 2. There ya go.
Wuff. :twisted:
JADAFETWA