World of Warcraft screenshots

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

I have a ton of screenshots, let me find some Choice Cuts... the problem is that you can't take really awesome screenshots because the camera is always centered on your character, which makes for shitty composition.

http://bobstuffs.no-ip.com/gilhamilton/jedigobl.jpg
My warrior in a pirate goblin costume. Note the double lightsabre mojo. I've got better weapons, but they don't look as cool.

http://bobstuffs.no-ip.com/gilhamilton/wowscreen6.jpg
Dance night at the Tyr's Hand. We are disguised as Scarlet Crusaders.

http://bobstuffs.no-ip.com/gilhamilton/ragnaros.jpg
My druid and my new guild about to give Ragnaros the fist, since the first time around we had a bit of bad luck. As it turned out we did.

http://bobstuffs.no-ip.com/gilhamilton/necropolis.jpg
My druid about to do Epic Awesomeness to a Scoure Necropolis.

http://bobstuffs.no-ip.com/gilhamilton/crwnch.jpg
Not a screenshot, but a chibi-troll pic of my warrior.

I've got more screenshots... lots of them in fact... but that's all I feel like putting up. I'll put up more later.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Once Realm Maintenence is down I'll put up my Tank.

I'd put up my PVP mage, but he's only 22. But with a name like WuTangForEva, you know he's COOL BEANS
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Ar-Adunakhor wrote:Be glad you aren't a mage or priest. Everything that you are experiencing as a paladin is magnified many times as those classes. Grounding totems suck up offensive spells cast at the shaman, earthshock gives you a 6-second cooldown on all sphere abilities, frostshock keeps you from running and rapes your health, and they can beat you to a pulp in melee due to your lack of armor and their windfury totems.
The big problem with shamans has become, on Twisting Nether at least, that the use of a macro to plop down four totems and cast a spell (usually frostshock) all at once is so commonplace that some people have actually started asking when shamans get the ability to do it. Yet you can't AoE the damn things. A pair of shammys took the mine in Arathi Basin once and within a couple seconds had a barricade of totems backing them up. With that much on the ground, you have to get a full-blown offensive together to dislodge even just a pair like that.
Anyway, I liked your screenshots. Toss up some more whenever you feel like it, paladins who can actually fight something are an exotic rarity to me. Maybe one of your guild bringing down Ony next time, eh? :)
Heh. Somehow my guild has done all of Blackrock but still hasn't gone after Onyxia.:wft: I need to rectify that.
JADAFETWA
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

me having fun with my Hunter

if you've played Warcraft 3 you might get the reference

Second part of that joke (though considering how many times I missed those golems I think he can't shoot straight even after he has had a pint)
shooting
and some more shooting (tried to get good shoot (pardon the pun) of the gun firing but it seem I failed)
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Round 2:

Bendux stands alongside General Shandris Feathermoon:

Caer Darrow was a beautiful and thriving city once...

Bendux kneels before Lady Jaina Proudmoore, ruler of Theramore:

Look out! Werebear on the loose! Bendux sneaks up on an unsuspecting guard:

The Temple of the Moon in Darnassus is an amazing structure:

Huge pic 1

Inside the temple is an enchanting garden (note, the purple light comes from a large stained glass skylight at the top of the dome):

Huge pic 2

Bendux bows courteously before Tyrande Whisperwind, high priestess of Elune:

JADAFETWA
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

I'm in that pic somewhere on my priest, standing in front of Onyxia's late big brother. I'll dig up some pics of myself when I get home.

Edit: Found myself! Look on the right, for the priest with the gold light-shedding staff wearing the tabard that looks like a blue-and-gold Gondor insignia.
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

AH... poor Nefarian. He had armies of mortals at his disposal, was the head of the Black Dragonflight which was poised to take over the entire region, his sister was sowing confusion amongst the leaders of Stormwind, he had a swinging pad on top of a mountain and was busy crushing Ragnaros and his slaves... when suddenly his incompetant security system lets forty odd mortals into his lair and just ruins everything. *sniff*

Are you the one on the right with Benediction there?

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

Yep. SHINY!

And for the record, not only did his security let us in the door, they installed a revolving door for us. :)
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

I notice a distinct lack of gnomes there. I assume they were all used in sacrifical distractions that allowed you to trounce the big man. :lol:

White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

Bizarrely enough, our raid is almost entirely gnome-free. We have one old tank who rarely plays, one new rogue who does crap for damage, and one mage who can't make raid times too often. Oh yeah, and one other warrior, also who rarely raids. We regularly have entirely Gnomeless raids.

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

White Haven wrote:I'm in that pic somewhere on my priest, standing in front of Onyxia's late big brother. I'll dig up some pics of myself when I get home.

Edit: Found myself! Look on the right, for the priest with the gold light-shedding staff wearing the tabard that looks like a blue-and-gold Gondor insignia.
I see Judgement armor in that pic...me wants that set. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Kuja wrote:I see Judgement armor in that pic...me wants that set. :twisted:
I heard that people who wear Judgement Armor are flouncing sissies. It must be the class.

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Gil Hamilton wrote:
Kuja wrote:I see Judgement armor in that pic...me wants that set. :twisted:
I heard that people who wear Judgement Armor are flouncing sissies. It must be the class.
Punk. :P
JADAFETWA
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

White Haven wrote:Bizarrely enough, our raid is almost entirely gnome-free. We have one old tank who rarely plays, one new rogue who does crap for damage, and one mage who can't make raid times too often. Oh yeah, and one other warrior, also who rarely raids. We regularly have entirely Gnomeless raids.
Gnomes rogues are deadly in the right hands, even uncloaked they are fucking hard to see. I still think Taurens should be allowed to stand on them for an instakill.

Woodlouse what server are you on? I'm an officer in a Horde Guild on Dreanor if you ever want a change of pace.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

I've played both against and with Gnomes and I can say they're pain in the arse no matter what side you're on and I agree on Pounder's idea of Tauren's being able to instakill them by stepping over them (or you could just have a big arrow (like perma hunter's mark) pointing at them).

one thing that's really pain in the arse is though dark summoners in Scholo when they're gnomes (since for some reason it's next to impossible to over groups to focus on them) and you get swarmede by summoned skeletons (while they don't hit that hard and have next to no hp, they can reaally screw up spell casting).
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Since I really haven't taken nearly as much as my current Guild Leader...she has all the "Look we killed Emperor's of Ass!" and "Shiny, did I one shot that Tauren?" and my personal fave "Yay, bug dead!!!!", some few fun ones.

Squirrelly

Long Neck

Tauren

Ugly fucker

One day I'll put things such as "Fleeing from Anub" and "Ambiously gay Duo dead.".
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Brand new pics, no attempt at making em look good though, so you live with the jaggies.

Qutt in PVP gear:

And with his new shield (dropped, not bought) in tanking gear:

Hey, looks like Magtheridon and Mannoroth are in the same Battlegroup with Medivh. This is gonna be nuts. I'm not gonna be able to get kills in pvp anymore, lol.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

Serafine greets you from glitch-land.

Gnomes are hateful little buggers. Also crunchy.

Only cowards take the teleporter.

My mere presence is enough to cause evil to spontaneously die.

A dedicated alchemist understands that the lack of oxygen merely enhances the flavour.

Fire me, boy!

Picture postcard (A celebration of finally getting armour that doesn't look like a bikini top.)

Hell is a state of mind

((Those photos are between Lv.32 and 35, over the course of about 2 months. I'm hardly addicted))
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.