Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:
Beowulf wrote:
Vertigo1 wrote:You know, its a comforting feeling when you wake up to 200mil naq sitting in the open, and not a single person tried to steal it. ;)
400 mil :P
Just shy of 970 mil. :P
Fuck you asshole! :lol: ;)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Vertigo1 wrote:
Beowulf wrote: 400 mil :P
Just shy of 970 mil. :P
Muahaha! :twisted:
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Vertigo1 wrote:
Necromancer of Rath wrote:Just shy of 970 mil. :P
Muahaha! :twisted:
I wake up with 10-12 bill out every day. 8)
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I just fot attacled by someone of 1000 ranks better then me.

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of HowYouDOin stormed the realm of Fenrir_Lokison!

HowYouDOin sent:
12,055 CounterIntelligence Agents and 22,161 Offensive NID Team and 770 Offensive Away Team

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

225 ReEngineered Glider Squadron deploy from and encircle the mothership, adding to its offensive capacities!
22,161 Offensive NID Team have X302 Craft
479 Offensive Away Team have X302 Craft
291 Offensive Away Team came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Fenrir_Lokison

Fenrir_Lokison resisted the aggressors with:
22,500 Defense Clone and 0 Defense Drone
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

22,500 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

HowYouDOin, personally commanding The Beast, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Fenrir_Lokison was was commanding UNBOUND, thier MotherShip.
The Beast hovers above the battle!
UNBOUND meets it head on!
The Beast uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 2,217,030,000 damage, destroying 16 Energy Shields on UNBOUND!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 10 Energy Volley!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

UNBOUND uses its Energy Volley to inflict 917,410,000 damage, destroying 3 Energy Shields on The Beast!

The forces of HowYouDOin rush in full force, and inflict 2,019,570,279 damage on Fenrir_Lokison's forces!
It was confirmed that 11 of Fenrir_Lokison's forces fell at the hands of HowYouDOin's assult.

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 2,796,222,000 damage on HowYouDOin's forces!
They managed to eradicate 32 of HowYouDOin's troops.

The forces of HowYouDOin's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out Fenrir_Lokison's Undercover Agents!
24 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Fenrir_Lokison's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the CounterIntelligence Agents

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,700 to 2,698 (now 2698/2700 and 0 percent damaged)
Your DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field went from strength 675 to 675 (now 675/675 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Clone Warriors went from strength 10 to 10 (now 10/10 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison slaughtered those of HowYouDOin
The forces of HowYouDOin flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of HowYouDOin could not secure a foothold in the realms of Fenrir_Lokison!
The armies of HowYouDOin were forced out of the realm of Fenrir_Lokison in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Fenrir_Lokison will be considering a return visit to HowYouDOin
well it seems that my global defense planet is paying for it's self again....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

And on that note, yay for planets. The former owners of two of my additions have failed to reclaim them. But my favorite part was when the second, after being horridly owned attacking one planet attacked another which had nearly twice as much defence. I found it quite ammusing that a person would not increase the number of fleets they have yet would try to take out a planet about 2.1 times as defended as a previous defeat. I will at least give them credit for not being like Rath's former owner and bitching that I should give it back to them. They just got smacked down when trying to take it.
The Yosemite Bear

BTW I am growing more soldiers and weapons every day now.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Academia Nut
Sith Devotee

Post by Academia Nut »

Alright, I just got hit by someone who should not even have dented me.

What the fuck is this?
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Lord Zeus stormed the realm of Rhadamanthus!

Lord Zeus sent:
1 Assassin and 32 Super Soldier and 16 Raiders

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

0 Super Soldier have
32 Super Soldier came unarmed!
16 Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Rhadamanthus

Rhadamanthus resisted the aggressors with:
77,931 Defensive NID Team and 0 Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

77,931 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon

Lord Zeus, personally commanding Defiant, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Rhadamanthus was was commanding Ragnarock Ascendant, thier MotherShip.
Defiant hovers above the battle!
Ragnarock Ascendant meets it head on!
Defiant uses its Energy Volley to inflict 37,810,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Ragnarock Ascendant!

Ragnarock Ascendant uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 1,461,000,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Defiant!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 0 Energy Volley!

Rhadamanthus's Ragnarock Ascendant provides 1,336,480,000 additional defence power to the troops on the ground!

The forces of Lord Zeus rush in full force, and inflict 5,169,105,000 damage on Rhadamanthus's forces!
It was confirmed that 779 of Rhadamanthus's forces fell at the hands of Lord Zeus's assult.

The forces of Rhadamanthus fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 4,257,854,913 damage on Lord Zeus's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Lord Zeus's troops.

The forces of Lord Zeus's Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Rhadamanthus's Undercover Agents!
0 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Assassin outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 8,900,525,280 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1380 of Rhadamanthus's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Assassin was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Assassin was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Assassin

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Ion Cannon went from strength 1,996 to 1,956 (now 1956/2000 and 2 percent damaged)

The forces of Lord Zeus tore apart those of Rhadamanthus
The forces of Rhadamanthus flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Rhadamanthus, it is recorded that
a total of 150,488,596 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Rhadamanthus

Many wonder if Rhadamanthus will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Rhadamanthus before such a feat should wisely be considered!
How the fuck does a guy who is unarmed and outnumbered tens of thousands to one inflict that much damage? Is it some sort of ascended thing? Or is this guy cheating big time?
I love learning. Teach me. I will listen.
You know, if Christian dogma included a ten-foot tall Jesus walking around in battle armor and smashing retarded cultists with a gaint mace, I might just convert - Noble Ire on Jesus smashing Scientologists
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

They guy probably has some big offensive planets.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

He's got a strike planet. And since everyone is posting their logs, I'll post one of mine that was recent.
Battle Report

The army of rassmussen stormed the realm of Hensenshi!

rassmussen sent:
1 CounterIntelligence Agents and 151,505 Super Soldier and 0 Away Team

151,505 Super Soldier have Armed Military Fleet

Opposite this, stood the forces of Hensenshi

Hensenshi resisted the aggressors with:
400,000 Super Repulsors and 0 Repulsors

400,000 Super Repulsors have Self Aware Ni-Planets

rassmussen, personally commanding Georgie, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Hensenshi was was commanding Iraquitis, thier MotherShip.
Georgie hovers above the battle!
Iraquitis meets it head on!
Georgie uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 3,223,800,000 damage, destroying 100 Matter-Phasic Shields on Iraquitis!

Iraquitis uses its Nano Volley to inflict 5,970,000,000 damage, destroying 37 Energy Shields on Georgie!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 81 Nuclear Volley!

The forces of rassmussen rush in full force, and inflict 19,693,891,219 damage on Hensenshi's forces!
It was confirmed that 1,565 of Hensenshi's forces fell at the hands of rassmussen's assult.

The forces of Hensenshi fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 50,342,400,000 damage on rassmussen's forces!
They managed to eradicate 3,408 of rassmussen's troops.

The forces of rassmussen's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out Hensenshi's Covert Manipulators!
0 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Hensenshi's Covert Manipulators were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Your Self Aware Ni-Planets went from strength 5,750 to 5,723 (now 5723/5750 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Hensenshi slaughtered those of rassmussen
The forces of rassmussen flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of rassmussen could not secure a foothold in the realms of Hensenshi!
The armies of rassmussen were forced out of the realm of Hensenshi in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Hensenshi will be considering a return visit to rassmussen!
:P

EDIT: I'd also like to show a log of me returning fire on him. 700 Atttack turns later, he looked like this:
Battle Report

The army of Hensenshi stormed the realm of rassmussen!

Hensenshi sent:
1 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 111,386 Super Assimilators and 59,496 Assimilators

111,386 Super Assimilators have Mobile Assult Planet
32,614 Assimilators have Mobile Assult Planet
26882 Assimilators came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of rassmussen

rassmussen resisted the aggressors with:
23,007 Super Guards and 0 Home Guard

0 Super Guards have
23007 Super Guards came unarmed!

Hensenshi, personally commanding Iraquitis, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
rassmussen was was commanding Georgie, thier MotherShip.
Iraquitis hovers above the battle!
Georgie meets it head on!
Iraquitis uses its Nano Volley to inflict 5,970,000,000 damage, destroying 5 Energy Shields on Georgie!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 4 Nuclear Volley!
Hensenshi's Iraquitis adds 5,258,700,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

Georgie uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 191,040,000 damage, destroying 3 Matter-Phasic Shields on Iraquitis!

The forces of Hensenshi rush in full force, and inflict 20,346,035,188 damage on rassmussen's forces!
It was confirmed that 460 of rassmussen's forces fell at the hands of Hensenshi's assult.

The forces of rassmussen fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 662,230,800 damage on Hensenshi's forces!
They managed to eradicate 225 of Hensenshi's troops.

The forces of Hensenshi's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out rassmussen's Covert Ops!
0 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, rassmussen's Covert Ops were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Your Mobile Assult Planet went from strength 4,502 to 4,442 (now 4442/5760 and 23 percent damaged)

The forces of Hensenshi burninated those of rassmussen
The forces of rassmussen flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of rassmussen, it is recorded that
a total of 0 Naquadah was taken from the realm of rassmussen

Many wonder if rassmussen will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of rassmussen before such a feat should wisely be considered!

His tiny defense was because of a planet. :roll:

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

I have been hit by this fool as well. His objective was a complete failure, but I lost some guys. I don't suppose someone could retaliate for me?
Battle Report

The army of Lord Zeus raided the realm of Darth Yoshi!

Lord Zeus sent:
59 Super Soldier and 16 Raiders

0 Super Soldier have
59 Super Soldier came unarmed!
16 Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Darth Yoshi

Darth Yoshi resisted the aggressors with:
28,508 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider

28,508 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb

Lord Zeus, personally commanding Defiant, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.

Lord Zeus's Defiant adds 37,810,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Lord Zeus rush in full force, and inflict 4,030,786,000 damage on Darth Yoshi's forces!
It was confirmed that 38 of Darth Yoshi's forces fell at the hands of Lord Zeus's assult.

The forces of Darth Yoshi fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 1,698,492,956 damage on Lord Zeus's forces!

Your Repli-Bomb went from strength 2,560 to 2,557 (now 2557/2560 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Lord Zeus devastated those of Darth Yoshi
The forces of Darth Yoshi flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of Lord Zeus were free to take what they could conquer!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 0 Unassigned Spider ware taken from the realm of Darth Yoshi.
From now on, these are know as the Untrained of Lord Zeus!

Many wonder if Darth Yoshi will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Darth Yoshi before such a feat should wisely be considered!

You watch the realm of battle, as 6.75 of your units rebuild themselves, falling back into their alloted ranks.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
The Yosemite Bear

i'll look into it, maybe massing his strike planets with enough of us...

lost some of my covert against him, but I have oodles of security and defense. (I'm at +4bill defense planet, with lots of asgard defensive systems. anyone attacking me is in for a nasty suprise.

Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

His entire defense is planets, just like his strike. LOL easy to piss in his entire plan.

Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

Lord Zeus strikes out again!

The army of Lord Zeus raided the realm of Ka Anor!

Lord Zeus sent:
30 Super Soldier and 16 Raiders

0 Super Soldier have
30 Super Soldier came unarmed!
16 Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Ka Anor

Ka Anor resisted the aggressors with:
100,000 Defense Clone and 0 Defense Drone

100,000 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator

The forces of Lord Zeus rush in full force, and inflict 9,630,694,000 damage on Ka Anor's forces!
It was confirmed that 62 of Ka Anor's forces fell at the hands of Lord Zeus's assult.

The forces of Ka Anor fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 10,380,411,600 damage on Lord Zeus's forces!

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,700 to 2,698 (now 2698/2700 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Ka Anor mashed those of Lord Zeus
The forces of Lord Zeus flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of Lord Zeus could not secure a foothold in the realms of Ka Anor!
The armies of Lord Zeus were forced out of the realm of Ka Anor in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Ka Anor will be considering a return visit to Lord Zeus!

The army of Lord Zeus raided the realm of Ka Anor!

Lord Zeus sent:
30 Super Soldier and 16 Raiders

0 Super Soldier have
30 Super Soldier came unarmed!
16 Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Ka Anor

Ka Anor resisted the aggressors with:
99,938 Defense Clone and 0 Defense Drone

99,938 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator

The forces of Lord Zeus rush in full force, and inflict 9,859,096,000 damage on Ka Anor's forces!
It was confirmed that 58 of Ka Anor's forces fell at the hands of Lord Zeus's assult.

The forces of Ka Anor fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 11,365,726,137 damage on Lord Zeus's forces!

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,698 to 2,696 (now 2696/2700 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Ka Anor slaughtered those of Lord Zeus
The forces of Lord Zeus flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of Lord Zeus could not secure a foothold in the realms of Ka Anor!
The armies of Lord Zeus were forced out of the realm of Ka Anor in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Ka Anor will be considering a return visit to Lord Zeus!
Huh. It looks like he's doubled his strike since his last attacks.

EDIT: I've probed his defenses since I can't seem to get past his security.

The army of Ka Anor stormed the realm of Lord Zeus!

Ka Anor sent:
1,000 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 25,943 Attack Clone and 0 Attack Drone

25,943 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of Lord Zeus

Lord Zeus resisted the aggressors with:
44 Super Guards and 0 Guards

0 Super Guards have
44 Super Guards came unarmed!

Lord Zeus was was commanding Defiant, thier MotherShip.

Lord Zeus's Defiant provides 37,810,000 additional defence power to the troops on the ground!

The forces of Ka Anor rush in full force, and inflict 1,106,105,748 damage on Lord Zeus's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Lord Zeus's forces fell at the hands of Ka Anor's assult.

The forces of Lord Zeus fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 1,593,456,400 damage on Ka Anor's forces!
They managed to eradicate 37 of Ka Anor's troops.

The forces of Ka Anor's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out Lord Zeus's Undercover Agents!
2 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Lord Zeus's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Your DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon went from strength 2,000 to 1,992 (now 1992/2000 and 0 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

The forces of Lord Zeus burninated those of Ka Anor
The forces of Ka Anor flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of Ka Anor could not secure a foothold in the realms of Lord Zeus!
The armies of Ka Anor were forced out of the realm of Lord Zeus in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Lord Zeus will be considering a return visit to Ka Anor!
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

I've now gotten hit by this fool.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
dragon
Sith Marauder

Post by dragon »

Ok quick question. I am going home for leave is there a way to keep safe and not get attacked every day.
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

dragon wrote:Ok quick question. I am going home for leave is there a way to keep safe and not get attacked every day.
Vacation mode. Should be a link on the bottom right side of the Base page for it.

Side note: I'm ready to ascend and I need the help of someone to hold my extra UU and such while I do so. Also, I've got about 220k UU to trade, if anyone happens to be interested.
Quadlok
Rabid Monkey

Post by Quadlok »

I smacked Lord Zeus around a bit and I think he might start playing well with others.
Watch out, here comes a Spiderpig!

HAB, BOTM
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Had an issue with a ninker since the new planet system went into effect. Anyways, here's a spy report on said ninker, somebody who thought that he could take one of my planets without retaliation. I took back the planet and stole all his naq, but feel free to vent on him anyways.
Under the cover of night, your 12,000 Covert Manipulators sneak into the realm of Defiant_One .
Your Covert Manipulators move stealthily through the lands of Defiant_One undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained

Mercenaries 0 0 6
Jaffa Army 0 0 274
Super Soldiers ??? 1623 56168

Military Stats
Strike Action: 33,728,000
Defensive Action 74,256,000
Covert Action: 133,481,265
AntiCovert Action 4,526,415
Covert Skill: 18
Covert Operatives: 16691

Anti-Covert Skill: 16
Anti-Covert Operatives: 566
Attack Turns: 41
Unit Production: 2047
Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Hatak Mothership Support
Fortification Tech: Dominated World
Covert Tech: Personelle Stealth Tech
Anti-Covert Tech: Personelle Stealth Tech
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Host Processing Facility
You also notice an empty MotherShip docking facility...

Planets
Name Attributes Defences Size
Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Death Glider Squadron Attack 700 25600/25600
Targeted Gate Weapon Attack 500 2560/2560
Invisibility Technology Defense 1300 2380/2560
edit: Anyone buying market turns?
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Well ignore my last side note altogether now. The Lord of Bones is now seeking to regather his officers to once again, though with temporarely reduced income levels.
Academia Nut
Sith Devotee

Post by Academia Nut »

Oh boy, if you read the planet summary now, anyone who had a strategy like Lord Zeus is now fucked. Your planets can only individually contribute up to your atk/def/cov, so if you have no attackers and a planet providing 9 billion attack, your attack action is 0. I guess the admins figured attacking with only a Death Star or two and no supporting troops was kind of cheap.

In other news, I'm going away for the day tomorrow, so I just dumped all my UU into defence and I'm going to up my alert level to Critical to slow down the naq build-up.

Finally, I was wondering around what level you start to acrue Glory and Reputation, so that I'll have something to shoot for.

EDIT: I just noticed something rather odd, in that I appear to have an officer, despite the fact that I have none listed anwhere. My per turn income has dropped, but I'm generating a little over 800 extra UU per day. Considering that I also have a message with no name, subject, or accessable message, this leads me to believe that I have an invisible officer. Did anyone decide to become my officer? Cause if you did, I think there's a glitch somewhere.
You know, if Christian dogma included a ten-foot tall Jesus walking around in battle armor and smashing retarded cultists with a gaint mace, I might just convert - Noble Ire on Jesus smashing Scientologists
The Yosemite Bear

yup

grins evilly

Academia Nut
Sith Devotee

Post by Academia Nut »

Gah! Now I see what happened. While I was on Necromancer ascended, which means that my naq production dropped and my UU increased. Bah! Bah I say!
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Well I have also been massed by lord-bitchass-zeus.

50,000 UU, 40,000 def weapons, and 20,000 super defenders lost.

He may have underestimated me when he attacked, but I have a nice pile of 360bil naq in my bank right now, and that can get enough fleets to destroy his planets. I will rape him if he ever crawls from underneath his rock, he will never get to keep another planet again!
The Yosemite Bear

yeah If I wasn't slowly building up +500 full armed attack+defense, and repairing +2000 spies a day. (I tried to recon his ass with 70k+ spies, and now I'm down 20k+ spies)

Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Academia Nut wrote:Gah! Now I see what happened. While I was on Necromancer ascended, which means that my naq production dropped and my UU increased. Bah! Bah I say!
heh Sorry about that. I should be avialable within a few days, if not now.