Oh shit, she has opposable thumbs! (my cat, that is)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

One furry mutt and the other is a Lab.

Fluffy Mutt I like to call Dozer
Last edited by Knife on 2006-07-13 11:57pm, edited 1 time in total.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Admiral Drason
Jedi Knight

Post by Admiral Drason »

I have a friend who has a cat with the same problem. He always said it was a mutant.
A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn
So Say We All
Night Stalkers Don't Quit
HAB member
RIP Pegasus. You died like you lived, killing toasters
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Nah. Ernest Hemingway had a bunch of them, IIRC.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

No Hemmingway had One of them, a male. Now his house in the Florida keys is FULL OF THEM, where they sterilize all the males but those with the diptoed dewclaw.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin