Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:Since the the Gaming & Computer forum is a decent house for this, there's no real chance for it.
Rob Wilson wrote:If it is served by a general forum already then forget it!
Having a forum that is confidental is very important now that your alliance is steping up in the SGW community. Either get a usergroup or a private forums. If you go to war you don't want people to know what your plans are now do you? :P
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Naquitis wrote:
Necromancer of Rath wrote:Since the the Gaming & Computer forum is a decent house for this, there's no real chance for it.
Rob Wilson wrote:If it is served by a general forum already then forget it!
Having a forum that is confidental is very important now that your alliance is steping up in the SGW community. Either get a usergroup or a private forums. If you go to war you don't want people to know what your plans are now do you? :P
Well that's easily taken care of. Nothing fancy, but fancy isn't needed, now is it. While it would be nice to have a private usergroup here due to the general goodness (in terms of how it's maintained), I think a free forum is as good as the alliance is going to get. And it would be somewhat easier to point everyone to there to deal with any in game issues, such as what the alliance's stance on this grand war was.

And on a unrelated note, I see that the planets have been modified once again. Match 50% natural power up to the listed amount. Wonder if we're going to see too many people bitching about this.
jeanbaptiste
Redshirt

Post by jeanbaptiste »

Hey guys i know some of you are busy with the war but any chance you could get http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=24494 (balthasar) off my back?

he's been farming me for the past 3 days and i can't do much as i ascended a few days ago. :(
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

While you're at it, can anyone give a readout on the capabilities of Nteger? I'd like to know how badly he could hurt me back if I should "liberate" his planets.
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Ka Anor: I can't give you much of a read out. Second, he does seem to have a fair number of anti-covert, so you might lose a bit of your spies should he choose to attack you. You're also looking at 4.3 bil strike + MS, 5.5 bil covert, as well as the above mentioned anti-covert. Might I make a suggestion of not trying to nick a planet from him?

jeanbaptiste: If someone around can give a better read on his abilities, I can get an idea of ways to approach this Balthasar fellow.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:
Naquitis wrote:
Well that's easily taken care of. Nothing fancy, but fancy isn't needed, now is it. While it would be nice to have a private usergroup here due to the general goodness (in terms of how it's maintained), I think a free forum is as good as the alliance is going to get. And it would be somewhat easier to point everyone to there to deal with any in game issues, such as what the alliance's stance on this grand war was.

And on a unrelated note, I see that the planets have been modified once again. Match 50% natural power up to the listed amount. Wonder if we're going to see too many people bitching about this.
I got bored. http://sdnsystemlords.jconserv.net/ :P

I'm still working on permissions, but I need at least a few users to work with it. As of right now, I think that anyone can view all the forums. Like I said, I'm working on it.

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I'm not registered and I can see everything....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:I'm not registered and I can see everything....
Like I said, still working on the permissions, I think I've got most of it done now. Try it now. :P

Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

heh You know, good sir, I find it amusing you got bored while at war. Anyway, I've registered and everything well seen, logged in or not.
The address shall be distibuted to the alliance soon. And thank you for the beginning of this forum.
The Yosemite Bear

ok the hidden forums are gone to my unregistered eyes

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

I registered there. I'm guessing I can't see some hidden features(threads/subforums) since my 'SDN' membership is still pending.
I also found a typo in subforum name already. 'Misc' -> 'SG/Alantis' ?
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Argosh wrote:I registered there. I'm guessing I can't see some hidden features(threads/subforums) since my 'SDN' membership is still pending.
I also found a typo in subforum name already. 'Misc' -> 'SG/Alantis' ?
Follows the proud tradition of the game itself. You haven't noticed the gazillion typos?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

While we're on the subject of typos, I noticed that "individual" is spelled wrong for the individual treaty forum.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Bah, I made this forum at 4 AM. Cut me some slack. :P

And for those of you whom are ascended, please apply for the ascended group as well as the normal member group.

Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Agent R wrote:While you're at it, can anyone give a readout on the capabilities of Nteger? I'd like to know how badly he could hurt me back if I should "liberate" his planets.

Code: Select all

Strike Action:  	 4,355,137,920
Defensive Action 	2,650,703,232
Covert Action: 	5,479,975,661
AntiCovert Action 	5,948,939,438
Covert Skill: 	22
Covert Operatives: 	120098
Anti-Covert Skill: 	22
Anti-Covert Operatives: 	65195
Attack Turns: 	???
Unit Production: 	10146
I wouldn't piss him off, but that's just me.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

No, it doesn't look like I'd want to either. My defenses would fuck over his strike capability, but I'd lose a good chunk of my spies in the process. If only his planets were better defended, then I wouldn't have considered him at all.
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

I'm not sure where to put this ... here or the new forum.
I found a potentially juicy target, an {Ostracized} Messiah of the INDU called Teamaker.
Unfortunately, all I see are '????'-s and infiltration cost me a lot of spies. Could someone take a look, how much naq. this guy has?
--
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

jeanbaptiste wrote:Hey guys i know some of you are busy with the war but any chance you could get http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=24494 (balthasar) off my back?

he's been farming me for the past 3 days and i can't do much as i ascended a few days ago. :(
This should be taken care of. If you could get a quick amount of about how much you lost, I'll send at least part of it over for rebuilding. And a note to everyone on something I've learned: If you're getting farmed, send them a message requesting them to stop. There seem to be a number of people who back off once they know an account is active.

Argosh: I'm not sure that anyone here is going to be able to get anything on that target. I was unable to see anything with ~360k spies at level 21 plus a planet. While it's somewhat likely he'd be a good target, might not be for this group. And cross posting to the new forum might be useful, though there are only a few people there who aren't here so far.
The Yosemite Bear

Argosh wrote:I'm not sure where to put this ... here or the new forum.
I found a potentially juicy target, an {Ostracized} Messiah of the INDU called Teamaker.
Unfortunately, all I see are '????'-s and infiltration cost me a lot of spies. Could someone take a look, how much naq. this guy has?
if they still have too much covert for me and are ostracised I simply do a single turn attack.
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Fenrir_Lokison stormed the realm of Teamaker!

Fenrir_Lokison sent:
18,438 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 30,000 Attack Clone and 0 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

525 Drone Satallite Array deploy from and encircle the mothership, adding to its offensive capacities!
30,000 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of Teamaker

Teamaker resisted the aggressors with:
74 Super Guards and 48 Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

0 Super Guards have
74 Super Guards came unarmed!
48 Guards came unarmed!

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Fenrir_Lokison, personally commanding UNBOUND, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
UNBOUND hovers above the battle!

Fenrir_Lokison's UNBOUND adds 982,275,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison rush in full force, and inflict 2,513,805,000 damage on Teamaker's forces!
Judging from the troop and army makeup, 0 of that damage came from support planets.
It was confirmed that 0 of Teamaker's forces fell at the hands of Fenrir_Lokison's assult.

The forces of Teamaker fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Fenrir_Lokison's forces!
Judging from the troop and army makeup, 0 of that damage came from support planets.
They managed to eradicate 0 of Fenrir_Lokison's troops.

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out Teamaker's Undercover Agents!
0 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
With no enemy army to speak of, the main assult force assists in the hunt for covert networks! They add 163 percent to the existing power of the Anti-Intelligence Drone!
Unfortunately, Teamaker's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Drone Satallite Array went from strength 20,100 to 20,030 (now 20030/20100 and 0 percent damaged)
Your DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon went from strength 2,000 to 1,993 (now 1993/2000 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Gravity Manipulation Device went from strength 600 to 597 (now 597/600 and 1 percent damaged)
Your Asgard Beam Weapon went from strength 10 to 9 (now 9/10 and 10 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison massacred those of Teamaker
The forces of Teamaker flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Teamaker, it is recorded that
a total of 3,818,636 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Teamaker

Many wonder if Teamaker will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Teamaker before such a feat should wisely be considered!

Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

Argosh wrote:I'm not sure where to put this ... here or the new forum.
Hey!!! Get away from my farm!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I hit him every day for 200-300 million.
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Stile wrote:Hey!!! Get away from my farm!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I hit him every day for 200-300 million.
I thought there would be someone already farming that account. Found him by viewing powerful Commanders and surprise, there's an Ostracized account there.
--
dragon
Sith Marauder

Post by dragon »

here you go came across this gem

135 billion naq and look at how many planets he has.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

What are you talking about? It's not like you will be able to take that naq from him or anything.. He certainly knows how to take care of his stuff, when the PPT runs out that naq will not be there.
Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

A lot of the CF people have billions of naq and are on PPT right now.
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

I'm guessing they have trained their attackers/defenders/covert units into miners for the duration of PPT. That's what I would have done (and have done before).
--