Giant girl doll video

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Drewcifer
Jedi Council Member

Giant girl doll video

Post by Drewcifer »

An amazing video of a giant marionette doll. Very cool.

linky

I searched and didn't find this posted before :)
Image Original Warsie ++ Smartass! ~ Picker ~ Grinner ~ Lover ~ Sinner ++ "There's no time for later now"
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I hate dolls

...Blame FFIV.
_________
It's actually pretty cool.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

That is fucking brilliant.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

That was incredible.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Azrael
Youngling

Post by Azrael »

Could you magine having to live like that? Where a small platoon of quarter-scale men in red dresses have to move/manipulate you when you want to do something with their giant miniature crane? Then watching as their eighth-scale children play swing set on your arms?

That would be awesome and creepy.
We are the Catholics.
You will be assimilated.
Stop reading Harry Potter.
Kenny_10_Bellys
Jedi Knight

Post by Kenny_10_Bellys »

Now that freaks me the hell out!
visit http://www.kennyscrap.com for all your crap model needs.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

That was cool and odd, and I could've lived without seeing it lick that lolly. :D
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Rye wrote:That was cool and odd, and I could've lived without seeing it lick that lolly. :D
Aye. I was undecided about it until that happened--at that point it just creeped me the hell out and I shut it off. :P
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Rye wrote:That was cool and odd, and I could've lived without seeing it lick that lolly. :D
That was perhaps the only part that really creaped me out. Aside from that I have to say this was one of the most amazing preformances I've ever seen. It was...

DesertFly
has been designed to act as a flotation device

Post by DesertFly »

It was cool, but yeah, that tongue was really messed up. The segmented cheeks were bad enough, but having that monstrous Hutt-look alike slither out of her mouth? Blech!
Proud member of the no sigs club.
General Deathdealer
Padawan Learner
Location: In a Thunderhawk enroute to the Blood Angels Battle Barge

Post by General Deathdealer »

That was weird and yet cool at the same time.
"Don't fuck with The Mess. Unless you've been there, done that, and have the t-shirt, shut your cakehole." - Me
"By the Blood of Sanguinius" - Blood Angels Battlecry
"The enemies of the Emperor fear many things. They fear discovery, defeat, despair and death. Yet there is one thing they fear above all others. They fear the wrath of the Space Marines." - Anonymous
"This can't be good" - Sherriff Jack Carter
Julhelm
Jedi Master

Post by Julhelm »

Cool stuff.