Perversions of the Force comments

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

*irritated sigh* What I MEANT is that I'm still working out what your character should be like (compare it to a forensics expert getting into the mind of a killer).

How he looks, how he acts, what he dis/likes, how he thinks.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Ok, I'm just trying to see who really was the last to post here...

Oh, there it is. Well, next post I'll put the latest chapter.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

As usual, many, many thanks to Iggy for the majority of the story.

Dalton breathed in deeply before slowly letting it out. Finally, he gathered up the courage to knock on General Cracken's door. "Yes?" came the older man's voice. Dalton gulped and opened the door. "Oh, it's you, Robert. Come in, come in." He waved Dalton to a chair. "So, what's the news?"

Dalton sighed. "Bad news and more bad news, sir."

Cracken folded his hands and looked at the agent. "What is it?"

"First, Lennox dropped out of sight for a while. When we finally went looking, we found this." Dalton handed the General a file. Cracken opened it and looked at the contents.

"That's quite a blow," he sighed. "Lennox was a good man. Did they get the chip?"

"Not as far as we can tell. It wasn't on his body and we found a pair of dead men at the scene we think were working for Wong. Whoever Lennox's contact was got away."

"Well, a ray of hope, nonetheless. And the second piece of bad news?"

"The safe house we were using to hold Larz was infiltrated last night. Someone snuck in, disabled several of the guards, and took off with Larz."

"Sith." Cracken's frown grew deeper. "Any clues?"

"None yet, but we're looking."

"And you keep looking. You keep looking until you find whoever did this." Cracken pressed both hands on the desk. "We've been trying for a very long time and we're too close now to let ourselves be sabotaged. We were planning this since before the Zsinj campaign. We've got to finish off Wong and Kanos now, before they reconcile." He slammed a fist into his desk in emphasis.

"I understand sir. I'll do my best." Dalton stood, saluted, and left.

Airen shook his head and sat down slowly as the young man left. "I have a very bad feeling about this."

Three blaster bolts came out of nowhere, but a lightsaber of dark silver swung and knocked them all away. The trio of remotes began rapidly bobbing, weaving, flitting from side to side, firing all the while, but the holder of the lightsaber dodged left, right, down, and the lightsaber swung back and forth, intercepting any she couldn't dodge in time. Her dark brown hair, flowing down her back with her side locks running down her chest, swung as she moved. Her broad, muscular shoulders and arms held a lot of power, which she proved as she suddenly reached out, snared a remote and crushed it with the Force. She wore a crimson muscle shirt, pants of a dark tan, heavy brown gloves and black boots. Her eyes, a fiery gold, swept over the room as she looked for her next target. She was an agent in the NRI, and an expert at using the Force. Her name was Lusankya.

Twenty feet away from his apprentice stood Typhonis, controlling the remotes with the Force. He smiled as she spun the lightsaber in a circle, knocking a bolt right back to the remote that fired it. The little sphere, moving at a fast clip, took the bolt hard and shattered. Lusankya, finally able to focus on one target, ran straight for the final remote, knocking bolt after bolt after bolt away as she came after it. Finally, the silver lightsaber sliced
the remote in half. Lusankya stood up straight and grinned, proud out herself. Her features, which were cold and stern when she was concentrating, shifted to produce a beauty only her loved ones knew.

"Very good," Typhonis said. "Very good indeed." Lusankya, breathing hard, composed herself and looked at the Sith Lord.

"Is that your best?" she asked, confidant. Typhonis snapped his fingers in reply. A door slid open and a pair of Super Battledroids ran out, one already aiming. Lusankya brought her saber up just in time to block a 4-bolt burst then ran at the droids. As she reached the first of them, she spun, brought her saber down, and chopped off the droid's gun arm. A second slash
cut the droid from armpit to abdomen, finishing it. Lusankya turned to see the second droid coming at her, fist cocked for a blow. She was quick, but not quite quick enough. The huge fist lashed out and caught her in the temple, knocking her to the floor. Her lightsaber fell to her side. As she looked up, her vision cloudy, she saw the droid aim at her with great
deliberation. As it fired, she thrust an arm out, caught the bolt, and sucked in the energy. She then shunted that energy into a Force push, throwing the droid back into a pillar.

Lusankya climbed to her feet, her head still swimming from the punch. Stumbling over, she picked up her lightsaber. Despite the pain, she felt good about the fight. She'd had little experience with the energy technique, but her family had always been good at it. Abruptly, the room tilted and she fell.

Her mind took her back several months earlier, in the strange combination of dream and memory that plays when your temperature is over 110. There was snow on the ground and her NRI partner, Stravo, was beside her. Both of them wore heavy clothes and she was sighting through the scope of a sniper rifle at a civilian harbor for old-fashioned yachts. She realized that it was Halanit, a planet she'd visited while working with Wraith Squadron. She spoke softly, keeping her eyes fixed on the target. "Any sign of them?"

"Nope," Stravo replied, keeping his macrobinoculars over his eyes. She admired that. Professionalism. Suddenly, an explosion caught their attention. Several yachts went flying, and the water turned rough. Seemingly out of nowhere, three TIE Interceptors and a Lambda-class shuttle roared over their heads, breaking for high orbit.

"Those crazy fighter jocks," she said, half annoyed, half amused. Then the comm attached to her rifle beeped and she looked at the screen.

HAWK-BATS SEND THEIR REGARDS. YUB YUB, M'LADY!

"Gotta be Phanan," Stravo said, referring to the cyborg pilot who seemingly took nothing and nobody seriously. He grinned at her. The first time he'd seen her, he'd suddenly started swooning, and she'd nearly decked the guy before realizing he was goofing around. She'd liked him ever since. "Well," he said turning onto his side so he could see her entire body, "ready to go?"

"Y-" Lusankya cut herself off. She looked at Stravo and a soft smile crossed her lips. He was so handsome, even in all those clothes. She looked him up and down, looking at his black hair, silver eyes, and lean body. "Not just yet," she said. She leaned towards him and kissed him on the lips. His eyes widened in surprise then closed as he returned her kiss. Finally, she broke off and rolled onto her back, letting her head lay on the snow.

"What if we get caught?"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that," she said. She crooked a finger, beckoning him to her. He chuckled and moved on top of her. Their lips met in a passionate embrace. "I'm so glad I met you."

He reached out to brush a stray lock of her hair from her face. His hand slid down to cup her cheek. "So am I," he replied quietly, looking deep in her eyes.

She had to blink, breaking the gaze. "But, sometimes I can't stand when you get serious." She slapped at him playfully, tossing a bit of snow at him.

"Is that so?" He took off his gloves and tossed them aside. Picking up two handfuls of snow, he acted like he was going to dump them on her, only to drop the snow and slide his hands up under her clothes. He deftly unzipped the top of her suit and placed his cold hands on her bare chest.

Lusankya squealed and tried to push him off. He held fast and began to massage her breasts in his hands. His fingers lightly played across her skin. Her nipples were hard instantly and she moaned her approval. Her hands, bereft of gloves, slid under his clothes and up his muscular back. She pulled him down to her, kissing him hard.

Stravo began to unzip her jacket and pushed it aside as he kissed down along her jaw and neck. The cool air made her nipples tighten more as he made his way down. He kissed across her breast, never touching the hard little nubs.

He was driving her crazy and he knew it. She arched her back towards him, trying to bring his lips to the center. When he did finally envelope her nipple, she moaned. "Oh gods, yes." He feasted on her breast as he unzipped her suit all the way. Sliding a hand between her legs, he cupped her pussy, pressing slightly.

Frantically, she grabbed his jacket and pulled the zipper down. Next, she went for the front of his flightsuit. She growled in frustration as the zipper would not work. Instead, she grasped either side of the zipper and pulled. It made a nice ripping sound that turned her on even more. Pushing the material aside, she ran her hands over his chest and down towards his manhood.

He gasped as she wrapped her hands around his cock and began to pull. "Careful," he whispered. She was so hot and wet. His hand slid gently across her labia as he slipped a finger into her. She moaned and pulled harder.

"I need you, Stravo," she begged. Her body writhed beneath him.

He deftly reached under her and pulled her knife from its sheath. With one swift stroke, he cut her suit and ripped it open. She guided him to her hot hole. He was amazed at how easily he slid in. Soon, he was buried in her up to the hilt.

She moaned and arched her back, lifting her hip towards him. He felt so good. She wrapped her legs around him as best she could. He leaned down and began to feast on her sweet skin as he began to slide in and out. She ran her hands through his tousled hair.

He made love to her, slow and hard. He watched as a sheen of sweat appeared on her brow as she took was he had to give. She was so beautiful in midst of passionate sex. It was something he never tired of seeing. She was gripping him tighter. Time to get down and dirty.

He increased his speed, thrusting into her. She grunted with each stroke, her head lolling back, rolling left and right. He could tell she was rapidly approaching the brink. Of course, he was too. The way her pussy was clinching his cock was mindbending.

"Yes," she mumbled. "There... right there... I... ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed as he orgasm flowed through her.

He quickly released his own load deep into her. Gently, he lay on top of her, kissing her forehead. "I love you, Lusy."

"I love you too, Strav."

Pash sat in the cockpit of the Jagged Edge, turning things over and over in his mind. Suddenly, the comm gave a soft beep. Without bothering to look at it, Pash reached out and tapped a button. "Yes?" he asked disinterestedly.

There was a pause. "Am I addressing Pash Cracken?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

Pash felt his blood run cold. No one except his father and the other NRI agents knew he was here. "Who is this?" he asked as he sat up.

"That's not important. What's important is that I know you and several friends of yours are in a bit of a bad situation."

The chill grew colder. "How do you know that?" He was wary of who might know what's going on.

"Amazing what you can learn when you've got a computer and a bit of determination, isn't it?" the voice laughed. "Here's the situation, pal. I have information that I think you'll find very useful. Meet me at Imperial City Skyline tomorrow night at ten. Otherwise, you might never see Kelly again. Got it?"

"Look, how do I find you, what's your name?"

"Don't worry about finding me. Just be there, and I'll find you." The comm clicked and Pash knew the line was now dead. He sat looking at the panel for a long time. Finally, he blinked and came to his senses. "If this is the only way I can find her, so be it. I love you, Kelly Antilles."

Somewhere, deep in space, a young blonde woman smiled in her restless sleep. And in that moment, her resolve grew stronger. She knew she had something and someone to live for.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Ah, you beat me to it, Kel! :wink:
JADAFETWA
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

IG-88E wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:Bring back the tentacle demon! We miss the tentacle demon!!!!
He'll show up soon. Not this next chapter (coming soon!) but sometime.
I think he means the Avatar.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

I got laid. Again. Mmmmmmmmmmm........ :wink:
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Sorry Iggy.

Glad you liked it, Stravo. ;)
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Hmmmmm Nice
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Pcm979 wrote:
IG-88E wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:Bring back the tentacle demon! We miss the tentacle demon!!!!
He'll show up soon. Not this next chapter (coming soon!) but sometime.
So do I. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

hmm a new one.....

finally.
Supermod
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Stravo wrote:I got laid. Again. Mmmmmmmmmmm........ :wink:
I haven't yet, in the fic that is.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

IG-88E wrote:
Pcm979 wrote:
IG-88E wrote: He'll show up soon. Not this next chapter (coming soon!) but sometime.
So do I. :twisted:
:shock:

Any chance that a Black Mage in a TIE Phantom is turning up anytime soon? :D
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Great chapter, you two. And I look forward to seeing Evil Sadistic Bastard in action.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Stravo wrote:I got laid. Again. Mmmmmmmmmmm........ :wink:
Why do you get all the action?

Anyway, what's the next chapter going to be like? I'm just dying to know why will get scr- er, what's going to happen.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:Why do you get all the action?
Because. :P
Anyway, what's the next chapter going to be like? I'm just dying to know why will get scr- er, what's going to happen.
You'll see. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Speaking of the next chapter...

I had it finished, but forgot to email it to my home address before taking my pc apart so they could move my desk on Friday to put in the new carpet. So, I'll have it Monday. I hope everyone will enjoy it.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Things'll change, things'll go your way...

If you...hoooold on for one more day...

:D :D :D

Anxious to see the changes you've made! :wink:
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

You will get it first thing Monday morning, so you better be online!
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Kelly Antilles wrote:You will get it first thing Monday morning, so you better be online!
I'll be on by 9am monday. :wink:
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Who do I have to lubricate to get into it, anyway?

Stravo gets all the action 'cause he's the story mod and he's special. But I'm a writer too and can put things in one of my own stories sometime....
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

If you ask Kelly or Iggy real nice, they might put you in.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Secularism—since AD 80
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

(Coyote lugs out a 55-gallon drum of KY jelly, lays out a "Twister" game mat and puts on a rubber cheetah suit)

[sultry voice]Kelly... Iggy... I'm ready to... negotiate...[/sultry voice]
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Okay, don't do that. Seriously. That's disturbing.
Secularism—since AD 80
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Okay, don't do that. Seriously. That's disturbing.
Even more than the ejaculation distance thread.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Since when are Iggy and Coyote bi?