Cutsy animals

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Steel
Jedi Master

Cutsy animals

Post by Steel »

So in a departure from what you would expect from someone who looks like a large boring and rather aggressive individual, i drew some cute animals :D

these were all drawn on a tablet, some of them in the handwriting window of MSN, which limits what you can do and lowers the quality when you send the picture, but 3 were done in photoshop, which was much nicer to work in.
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

The elephant looks a bit off actually, all those lines makes it look like it should have fur, like a mammoth.

Unless... unless you were actually drawing a mammoth? Cute. :D
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

KILL THEM! KILL THEM WITH FIRE!
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Awww, the sheep is adorable. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

How dare you insult the elephant?! It's adorable!
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Steel
Jedi Master

Post by Steel »

I was wondering which of the sheep was cuter, the slightly coloured one, or the plain white one.

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

I like the slightly coloured one a smidge better. It sort of looks like he's blushing. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman