Choose :twisted:

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Maya Ibuki.

She's just so cute. :mrgreen:
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Can't match Ritsuko in the typing department though. And she's a lesbian :P

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

You think so?

I don't. I just think that she had such a massive amount of respect for Ritsuko.

American Eva fans these days. Everyone's gay to them... :roll:

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:You think so?

I don't. I just think that she had such a massive amount of respect for Ritsuko.

American Eva fans these days. Everyone's gay to them... :roll:
Well... It was kinda suspecious. Then there's in EoE, when everybody turns into puddles of LCL.

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Yeah, I was thinking of that, too.

But it just doesn't seem to point in that direction.

Yogi
Jedi Council Member

Post by Yogi »

I must be the only being in the Universe that likes Rei better than Asuka.
I am capable of rearranging the fundamental building blocks of the universe in under six seconds. I shelve physics texts under "Fiction" in my personal library! I am grasping the reigns of the universe's carriage, and every morning get up and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware!

-- Vaarsuvius, from Order of the Stick
Alex Moon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Alex Moon »

Yogi wrote:I must be the only being in the Universe that likes Rei better than Asuka.
You're not alone.
Warwolves | VRWC | BotM | Writer's Guild | Pie loves Rei
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Rei's a hell of alot more mentally stable than Asuka. I voted for Maya Ibuki, though.

Then again, considering who Rei turns out to bem and just how bad Asuka breaks down when she think she's no longer the best, I'd say Shinji's the most stable pilot of them all (other than the Eva 04 pilot, obviously).
By His Word...
data_link
Jedi Master

Post by data_link »

Why isn't Hikari on that list? :evil:
data_link has resigned from the board after proving himself to be a relentless strawman-using asshole in this thread and being too much of a pussy to deal with the inevitable flames. Buh-bye.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Re: Favorite Evangelion Female

Post by Rob Wilson »

Exonerate wrote:Choose :twisted:
Personality, a blend of Asuka (when she was sane and very much in control) and Rei (calm when needed); Looks, Misato; Brains, Ritsuko.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
lgot
Jedi Knight

Post by lgot »

Then again, considering who Rei turns out to bem and just how bad Asuka breaks down when she think she's no longer the best, I'd say Shinji's the most stable pilot of them all (other than the Eva 04 pilot, obviously).
You joking, aint ? Rei is very stable. She does not have any of the personal problems than being lonely and anti-social and what she really was. She is very objective - much more than Ritsuko for example, who break down in the end - and rarely lost herself.
And plus, Asuka is without doubt the most hated of the Eva females (she is very popular but its basically the same amount of people who dislikes her) not Rei, who 3,4 years ago when the series was up was actually the popular one...
Oh, well
Muffin is food. Food is good. I am a Muffin. I am good.
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Geez people, its a thread about hot anime chicks, Id' think someone wouldve posted pics by now.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Jadeite wrote:Geez people, its a thread about hot anime chicks, Id' think someone wouldve posted pics by now.
Ok then, for those that can't make up thier minds if they prefer Rei or Asuka, why not have both.
:twisted:

Last edited by Rob Wilson on 2002-12-25 12:42am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

data_link wrote:Why isn't Hikari on that list? :evil:
What do you see in her?

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Between Rei and Asuka I'd have to choose Asuka, but my favorite female Eva character is Katsuragi Misato. Mmm...naturally purple hair.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Asuka, because she closely resembles my main squeeze, Amanda. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
data_link
Jedi Master

Post by data_link »

Exonerate wrote:
What do you see in her?
Beauty, sanity, and compassion. Plus, she's the only eva woman with no bad qualities, a major advantage considering the following:

Asuka's pride.
Rei's lack of personality.
Misato's addiction to beer.
Ritsuko's broodiness (plus her facination with cats, and the fact that she's having sex with Gendou.)
Maya's lesianism.
Yui's 80 m tall body (although great for combat, having sex with it would be... oh God, I just imagined an Eva having sex. AAAAAGH!)
data_link has resigned from the board after proving himself to be a relentless strawman-using asshole in this thread and being too much of a pussy to deal with the inevitable flames. Buh-bye.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

data_link wrote:
Exonerate wrote:
What do you see in her?
Beauty, sanity, and compassion. Plus, she's the only eva woman with no bad qualities, a major advantage considering the following:

Asuka's pride.
Rei's lack of personality.
Misato's addiction to beer.
Ritsuko's broodiness (plus her facination with cats, and the fact that she's having sex with Gendou.)
Maya's lesianism.
Yui's 80 m tall body (although great for combat, having sex with it would be... oh God, I just imagined an Eva having sex. AAAAAGH!)
Why is Maya's alleged lesbianism a bad thing? :D

The only reason Hikari seems to have no bad qualities is the fact that she rarely appears.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Secularism—since AD 80
SWPIGWANG
Jedi Council Member

Post by SWPIGWANG »

Now does anyone have the Eva doji where the Evas have sex...I'm so sad that I didn't save it, if only to make a concession pic.

What about mana? (arg no english girlfriend of steel...GRRRRR)
data_link
Jedi Master

Post by data_link »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Why is Maya's alleged lesbianism a bad thing? :D
Because it shows she has horrible taste in women - she likes Ritsuko, remember?
Darth Yoshi wrote:The only reason Hikari seems to have no bad qualities is the fact that she rarely appears.
You could easily say the same for Maya: but I digress. She has no obvious bad qualities. There may be some less obvious ones, but in comparison to most Eva characters, that's pretty good.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

SWPIGWANG wrote:Now does anyone have the Eva doji where the Evas have sex...I'm so sad that I didn't save it, if only to make a concession pic.
That is scary. How exactly do Evas have sex?
Secularism—since AD 80
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Between Rei and Asuka I'd have to choose Asuka, but my favorite female Eva character is Katsuragi Misato. Mmm...naturally purple hair.
Actually, in one episode, you can see purple hair dye... Hikari has a bad quallity... Falling for the most idiotic boys (Touji)

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Exonerate wrote:
Darth Yoshi wrote:Between Rei and Asuka I'd have to choose Asuka, but my favorite female Eva character is Katsuragi Misato. Mmm...naturally purple hair.
Actually, in one episode, you can see purple hair dye...
And Alchohol, loooooooooooooooooooootttts of Alchohol. :)
Last edited by Rob Wilson on 2002-12-25 12:32am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Darth Yoshi wrote:
SWPIGWANG wrote:Now does anyone have the Eva doji where the Evas have sex...I'm so sad that I didn't save it, if only to make a concession pic.
That is scary. How exactly do Evas have sex?
Firt you take a deflated Zeppelin and coat it in spermicide and vaseline.... :twisted:

Image Image