Maxillarian Chronichles

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Major Maxillary
Youngling

Maxillarian Chronichles

Post by Major Maxillary »

This isn't a fanfic, but a story I've been working on.

I figure this is a good place to get feedback, seeing as we're all big into Sci-fi here. And I chose this forum because, well, there's no "Origional Sci-fi stories" forum.

I put in HTML format because it's easier to put online.

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/majormaxi ... deracy.htm
[edit]Fucking freehostultra...[/edit]

I'd like advice one where to go, any errors or corrections, and if you just want to ask me a question about it, feel free. I need to flex my creative muscle and get back to work on this.
Last edited by Major Maxillary on 2006-10-18 04:44am, edited 2 times in total.
There is no such thing as 'too much firepower' because there is no such thing as 'negative dead'.
JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

Dude. What the hell? I click on the page after it loads and I am prompted to download software.
Major Maxillary
Youngling

fix'd.
There is no such thing as 'too much firepower' because there is no such thing as 'negative dead'.
JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

From what I have read so far, one thing has bothered me: Savage has been inactive for 997 years, yet he can instanly walk again?
Major Maxillary
Youngling

JLTucker wrote:From what I have read so far, one thing has bothered me: Savage has been inactive for 997 years, yet he can instanly walk again?
no, he needed some time.
After a few attempts, Captain Savage finally got his legs to cooperate with the rest of him, and struggled to his feet.
Oh wait, you mean the sentence after that?

Now that I think of it, it does look poorly worded. Thanks.

he wasn't as much inactive as he was dead. they had to grow an entirely new body for him.