Very fucking stupid
20%
Who breeds these kind of people?
73%

Total votes: 41

Dennis Toy
BANNED

Post by Dennis Toy »

Denis your flaming was both moronic and idioit, I agree Data_link, I expected MUCH better from you, not the fanboy style rant you just spewed out
your right, the next time i will just refute them....
You wanna set an example Garak....Use him, Let him Die!!
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

irishmick79 wrote:I don't know....after playing GTA Vice City for a while, does anybody notice that when they're actually driving in real life they get a sudden urge to swerve into a motorcycle driver, or squash a pedestrian? I do...
Sure, but do others who don't play these games get those same urges? Do you simply suffer from a case of road rage? Is it really the video games that are causing it?

I doubt it.

People have been pissed off since the beginning of time, us gamers just know how to vent without hurting others. :D ;)
irishmick79
Rabid Monkey

Post by irishmick79 »

Well, if you define 'road rage' as wanting to swerve into the opposing lane of traffic just so you can watch a motorcycle driver karoom off your windshield, then yeah I suppose others who have'nt played GTA Vice City would have those urges. But I'm pretty sure I only started getting those urges after seeing how devilishly fun it was in the video game.
"A country without a Czar is like a village without an idiot."
- Old Russian Saying
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

after playing a bunch of political rpgs, I wanted to conquer the world. . . course, feeling that way got me interested in the rpgs in the first place.

it will be fun, I think, if these things influence me to unite the planet under my banner. my first edict, of course, will ban these things, so people cannot rise agaisnt me.
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

I don't know....after playing GTA Vice City for a while, does anybody notice that when they're actually driving in real life they get a sudden urge to swerve into a motorcycle driver, or squash a pedestrian? I do...
Hehehe, im not alone it looks like.....the other day I was in the passenger seat in my Mom's car, and we passed a large group of pedestrians, I wondered to myself "What the...? Why didnt she hit them?!"
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

I am reminded of back when where someone in Japan hijacked a Boeing 747 so he could try to fly it under a suspension bridge just as he did in MS Flight Simulator. He killed the pilot in the process, but the co-pilot was able to subdue him and regain control of the plane.

It's instances like this that show us that we should ban flight simulators from the market.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

I remember one scenario calling for you to perform a barrel-roll in a 747.
justifier
Rabid Monkey

Post by justifier »

PC gamer just had an article about this kind of stupidity, a good read.
KILL BILL and The Punisher coming APRIL 16!