As much as I love it when Siberian Huskies talk...

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Bug-Eyed Earl
Jedi Master

As much as I love it when Siberian Huskies talk...

Post by Bug-Eyed Earl »

I would find this to be almost intolerable if this were my dog.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55P2UMdGgM

Examples of when a "talking" husky is cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggcai_RdERI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzv5tDwic1s

And the best one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RLhmGvGaVE
BotM Cybertronian
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Whaaat the fundoodles........
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Who else tries to get their dogs to talk to them? I know I do.
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

My golden retriever wont shut the hell up.
The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I used to own a couple of siamese. The only cats that not only sorta talk, but are also amoung your more trainable domestic felines (originally bred as "Guard animals" for royalty.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Sriad
Sith Devotee

Post by Sriad »

Aw, they're talking! :luv:
The Yosemite Bear wrote:I used to own a couple of siamese. The only cats that not only sorta talk, but are also amoung your more trainable domestic felines (originally bred as "Guard animals" for royalty.
It sounds weird, but thinking about it I'd much rather fight one 70 pound dog than seven 10 pound cats going for my eyes.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

which was really bad was that royal palacies in siam and tievet were abolutly riddled with cat sized secret passages, for them to leap from ceiling level down onto intruders....not to mention the royalty could afford to give the cat's little stee wrought paw covers, so that they mightt be better able to do their job. oh and your description was correct, they were trained to attack the face, neck, and genetials fo any intruder.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Sriad wrote:Aw, they're talking! :luv:
The Yosemite Bear wrote:I used to own a couple of siamese. The only cats that not only sorta talk, but are also amoung your more trainable domestic felines (originally bred as "Guard animals" for royalty.
It sounds weird, but thinking about it I'd much rather fight one 70 pound dog than seven 10 pound cats going for my eyes.
OOOO That's a tough one. I have actually fought a dog before. It was either a rottweiler or a pitt. I think it was a rott just because someone told me that pitts have lock jaw. I've also tried to break up 2 cats fighting. That was unpleasant.

Now I'm a big fucking guy, almost 6'2" and at any given time since I was 17 300+ lbs. I will tell you this, dogs are fucking strong and thier bites hurt, but cat scratches hurt like A MOTHER FUCKER. I would definetly fight the dog.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Major Maxillary
Youngling

Post by Major Maxillary »

My cat has converstations with himself.
There is no such thing as 'too much firepower' because there is no such thing as 'negative dead'.
The Nomad
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Nomad »

They remind me of Wookies...

I had a Siamese cat that was very talkative, and would answer only to me. Poor little animal was poisoned years ago :cry:
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

I love Huskie "talking".

To be fair, all dogs talk. No, it's true. They definitely communicate their intentions if you learn their body language and the sounds they make. It's simple stuff, but if you pay attention and know your dog, you can definitely tell exactly what is on their mind.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Major Maxillary wrote:My cat has converstations with himself.
Pff...both my cats call me dirty names, although the fat(ter) one likes to camp out in my room when my alarm goes off and starts hurling demands for immediate sustenance as soon as he hears it. The other one hangs out at the food bowl, yapping at me and triping over stuff as she walks backwards but keeps an eye on the half-cup of kibble.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Lonestar wrote:
Major Maxillary wrote:My cat has converstations with himself.
Pff...both my cats call me dirty names, although the fat(ter) one likes to camp out in my room when my alarm goes off and starts hurling demands for immediate sustenance as soon as he hears it. The other one hangs out at the food bowl, yapping at me and triping over stuff as she walks backwards but keeps an eye on the half-cup of kibble.
Fuck. You're lucky. Mine still hasn't come to terms with the "if I'm asleep and you meow I squirt you with water and toss your arse out the door". Its a pain in the arse, because she starts at 4am and doesn't stop meowing until about 7am.
wilfulton
Jedi Knight

Post by wilfulton »

Remember folks, dogs love you, cats own you.
Gork the Ork sez: Speak softly and carry a Big Shoota!