Spider-Man 3 trailer tonight

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

neoolong wrote:I never said it wasn't dumb. Just that it technically is possible. :D
No, I know. That's why I added at the end to more the whole of Raimi then to you of how bad it really is. It's a pointless extra to make Sandman a villain rather then hired muscle and is just plain what the flying fuck storywise....because it adds time to a useless sub plot.

Personally this one is looking like stinker unless Raimi pulls out the story or stories.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

I'm watching this solely for Venom.

But the retcon bullshit is currently waging war in my head over the matter. I have a standard 'don't judge a book by it's cover' policy but it seems like they're strongly implying Sandman was Uncle Ben's real killer, and if so all I can say is fuck off.

EDIT: Topher Grace would have made a better Peter Parker in my opinion.
Praxis
Sith Acolyte

Post by Praxis »

I'm watching it for Harry and Venom and some cool sandman CGI in between...but frankly, if they do end up retconning Sandman into Uncle Ben's killer, they better think of a REALLY good explanation or I am going to be ticked. Even then I might still be a little ticked.