Xander Haris and Dating (discussion)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Xander Haris and Dating (discussion)

Post by Majin Gojira »

If Xander Haris of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" is known for one thing, he's known for continually dating non-humans, with varying degrees of success.

He's also known for maintaining a life outside the Occult and understanding the importance of pastries to research.

Given the variety of non-human women available throughout media, who in your mind would make an interesting 'date' for Xander? Doesn't matter if it would try to kill him, that's happened before...multiple times...

Who comes to mind? Would the relationship last? Would he survive? Would it be worth it?

Par example: The first person to come to my mind is Nocturne, because after dating a former vengance demon, Incan Mummy Girl, Demon gal, a Cordelia and having all of Sunndyale after his bum, the alternate-reality daughter of Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch would actually be surprising.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Rogue.

It just seems right.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

Gandalf wrote:Rogue.

It just seems right.
Movie rogue or comic rogue?

Ceripa
Female Sayajin from Bardok father of goku, if the bastards can't stop Xing DBZ with everything might as well get it out of the way now.

Jun Fudo, better known as:

or the ultimate evil
Enter at own risk
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.