Over Estimation: Harry Potter/Doctor Who

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Over Estimation: Harry Potter/Doctor Who

Post by Majin Gojira »

Note: This is dedicated to everyone who is sick and tired of people claiming that the Wizarding World controls everything and would dominate other fandoms.

Yes, it shamelessly eggs the season 2 finale of Doctor Who, but let’s face it, Dalek’s are not known for changing their behaviors…

A pair of Death Eaters made their way through the Department of Mysteries, near where the legendary “Sphere that isn’t there” was kept. They had to find Potter and his allies quickly—or the Dark Lord would punish them severely.

As they made their way through, a strange metal object moved in from around a corner to face them. Neither of them had seen anything like it before: a rounded triangular thing inlayed with golden spheres, its center held a small wand and a suction cup arm while its head was a golden dome with two small knobs and a long stalk ending in a strange blue light.

“I-DEN-TI-FY YOUR-SELVES!” It screeched, the small knobs lighting up with each syllable.

The Death Eaters held their wands at the ready. They could hear mechanical components turn as it did. How could a machine work in the presence of so much Magic?

“What are you?” The first Death Eater asked.

“I-DEN-TI-FY!” It hollered.

“We are Death Eaters, beast!” The second Death Eater said, “Servants of the Dark Lord. In the name of the Dark Lord I command you to tell us what you are!”

“DA-LEK’S DO NOT TAKE OR-DERS” It hissed.

“Dalek?” stated the first Death Eater, “What are you doing here?”

“WE HAVE RE-CON-STI-TUT-ED OUR VOID SHIP INTO THIS RE-AL-I-TY IN OR-DER TO RE-COVER OUR FOR-CES.” The Dalek answered.

“An army, you say?” The first Death Eater smiled, “You will need allies in this new world, then. Lord Voldemort is the most powerful there is. I’m sure we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.”

“YOU PRO-POSE AN AL-LI-ANCE?” Asked the Dalek.

“Yes, we do.”

“RE-QUEST DE-NIED.”

The Death Eaters pointed their wands at the Dalek.

“Those who do not join the Dark Lord shall be subject to his whim!” Said the first Death Eater before both of them shouted “AVADA KADAVRA!”

The green globs of magic bolted from their wands and struck the Dalek—dissipating off its energy shield. They both glanced at each other—the creature had blocked the Killing Curse! They stood stunned for a moment, and that was all the Dalek needed.

“EX-TER-MIN-ATE!” the Dalek screeched as it quickly fired its weapon twice—each bolt striking a wizards in the chest in their dumbfounded state. They screamed in pain as the energy radiated through them. Their bodies shown for an instant, highlighting their skeletons before they fell to the ground, dead.

Dalek Sec watched Dalek Khan from remote. These humans exhibited limited psionic abilities tied to wooden constructs. There were several hundred thousand on a global scale, several of them appeared to have time traveling signatures—two of them were within the building the Void Ship now occupied. Once they opened the Genesis Arc, this planet would fall. But if they could not open it, four Daleks would be more than enough to subdue this world.

“THERE ARE TWO HU-MAN PSI-CHICS WITH TIME TRA-VEL SIG-NAT-URES. WE WILL MOVE THE GEN-E-SIS ARC TO THEIR LO-CA-TION ONCE IT HAS BEEN RE-DIED.” Dalek Sec commanded.

“WE MUST PRO-TECT THE GEN-E-SIS ARC.” Dalek Thay screeched as the four Daleks moved into position…

The End.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

AWE-SOME! I WANT MORE!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Cao Cao
Jedi Council Member

Post by Cao Cao »

And the lesson is: Don't bring magic wands to a screeching plasma death fight. :P
"I do not understand why everything in this script must inevitably explode."~Teal'c
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

IF I AM GOD, CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, THEN WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU, POTTER?
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:IF I AM GOD, CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, THEN WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU, POTTER?
Someone who's learnt "Rusting grasp" on his summer vacation? :P.

Looks awesome (And this from someone who really doesn't like HP potter fics as a rule, though mainly due to not wanting to bother with year1)
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

DEATH wrote:
Shroom Man 777 wrote:IF I AM GOD, CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, THEN WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU, POTTER?
Wat?
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
DEATH wrote:
Wat?
D&D low level spell that turns metals into rusted out scrap with a touch. (Though then again it'd only work on the Ark since normal Daleks have shields against that sort of thing)
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

The Genesis Ark is Time Lord technology related to their ships in some way. It's rather more exotic than simple metal.

Dalek casings are composed of a material known as dalekenium which is apparently either a stable trans-uranic element, or uranium itself (presumably in depleted form in the armour - the radiation would actually be good for the dalek creature, mind) as it is known to be fissile (but 'clean' though this could be a function of the dalek device, rather than the fissile material used). It is known to be an element, rather than an alloy, so it cannot be 'ferrous'.

What's more, this metal layer is covered by a 'skin' of Bonded Polycarbide, which, if my chamistry is right, is probably a form of plastic. Presumably this is to stop it reacting with the enviroment easily.

And then, on top of that, people touching active daleks without their permission supposedly burst into flames (Dalek). So, not only would the spell fail spectacularly to affect a dalek, the caster would be immolated.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth