24%
Yui
No votes

Total votes: 21

Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Jadeite wrote:Geez people, its a thread about hot anime chicks, Id' think someone wouldve posted pics by now.
Ok then, for those that can't make up thier minds if they prefer Rei or Asuka, why not have both.
:twisted:

*Pic snipped*
The last time that pic was posted, it was taken off by one of the mods---and someone on this board went crazy over them, if I remember correctly.
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

data_link wrote:
Darth Yoshi wrote:Why is Maya's alleged lesbianism a bad thing? :D
Because it shows she has horrible taste in women - she likes Ritsuko, remember?
How many others have shown good taste in partners, hetero or not? :D
Darth Yoshi wrote:The only reason Hikari seems to have no bad qualities is the fact that she rarely appears.
You could easily say the same for Maya: but I digress. She has no obvious bad qualities. There may be some less obvious ones, but in comparison to most Eva characters, that's pretty good.
Well Maya shows up a lot, but she doesn't get any real character work for 99% of it.

As to no obvious bad qualities... you know how to pick thm. the 'Good' girl that likes to be bad in bed. Damn, why didn't I pick her. :twisted:
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Shinova wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
Jadeite wrote:Geez people, its a thread about hot anime chicks, Id' think someone wouldve posted pics by now.
*Pic snipped*
The last time that pic was posted, it was taken off by one of the mods---and someone on this board went crazy over them, if I remember correctly.
Really? Damn. I'll get an alternate. Cheers for the heads up.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Shinova wrote:The last time that pic was posted, it was taken off by one of the mods---and someone on this board went crazy over them, if I remember correctly.
All changed and not nearly as racy, though it should still work.

Image Image
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Sorry to bring this back up, but I wanted to clarify something and bitch.

I'm the one that went nuts over the pic of Asuka and Rei having an intimate encounter (if that's the one you were talking about).

I still cannot see Maya being a lesbian. It doesn't fit with the TV series or the films. To me, she's not: and neither is Ritsuko, if any of you Eva Idiot-Fans were thinking that as well.

*sigh* Sometimes I think anime fans come to certain conclusions because they want what they think to be true... :roll:

American anime fans seem to think every character is gay or a pervert or something...
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Sorry to bring this back up, but I wanted to clarify something and bitch.

I'm the one that went nuts over the pic of Asuka and Rei having an intimate encounter (if that's the one you were talking about).
Yep that was the picture, and what's the problem with them being together? Maybe they were drunk, maybe they were curious, maybe they got fed up of Shinji's fucking whinging. Who knows and/or cares.
If they're gay, they're gay; if they're bi, they're Bi; and if they're straight, they're straight (and if you think straight girls don't kiss, fondle and on occassion go down on each other, you've never had a threesome!)

Image Image
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Well, it was primarily because they're 14.

It also goes against their characterizations. This is also a primary reason why I don't like images of anime characters together in un-likely situations: they are a disruption.

Basically, it just simply bothered me. Because I expressed my opinion, certain members of the board (one in particular) attacked and harassed me for being anti-sex or some such nonsense.

I'm not against sexual activity or images, hetero or homosexual in nature, but I just didn't like the picture for my personal reasons listed above.

The second part of your post appears to be some sort of personal rant, as well as an odd comment on the level of my sexual experiance, which I will not comment on other than stating that it seems a bit random.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Well, it was primarily because they're 14.
I thought they were older. :shock:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:The second part of your post appears to be some sort of personal rant, as well as an odd comment on the level of my sexual experiance, which I will not comment on other than stating that it seems a bit random.
Ouch, someones being touchy. :D . It was an opinion, we're allowed to have and express them (the bit in brackets was a general comment directed at anyone reading who it applied to - the you being generic rather than specific). Chill, or I'll have to start overusing smileys and small children will cry. :P

Image Image