SWORD OF THE FLEET! (CG-52 in 3d)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

I won't be doing the "flip open" stealth covers for the guns; I don't have the 3d modelling skills for that, and well we can always add them later...

Still gotta add the PVLS, and the radars on the superstructure
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Zumwalt FTW!
Image Image
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Barbel SSK (Last US Diesel/Electic Boat built): 2,080 polys
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Suck hot nuclear death commie scum.

MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Sephirius
Jedi Master

Post by Sephirius »

hey shep, you're gettin good at this!

nice work.
:o
Saying smaller engines are better is like saying you don't want huge muscles because you wouldn't fit through the door. So what? You can bench 500. Fuck doors. - MadCat360
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

What are all the subs? I'm guessing the big orange one is Seawolf... is the shorter one the Virginia? The beige ones are Los Angeles, I think, with one of them being the improved variant. What are the others? (And, which ones did I get wrong?)
"There is no "taboo" on using nuclear weapons." -Julhelm
What is Project Zohar?
"On a serious note (well not really) I did sometimes jump in and rate nBSG episodes a '5' before the episode even aired or I saw it." - RogueIce explaining that episode ratings on SDN tv show threads are bunk
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Left to right: Virginia, Seawolf, improved Los Angeles, Los Angeles

Not sure about the following:
Sturgeon, Thresher, unknown class, Skipjack
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
FSTargetDrone
Emperor's Hand

Post by FSTargetDrone »

MKSheppard wrote:
<snipped drone-esque aircraft/missile>

Suck hot nuclear death commie scum.
What is this? Regulus...?
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Uraniun235 wrote:What are all the subs? I'm guessing the big orange one is Seawolf... is the shorter one the Virginia? The beige ones are Los Angeles, I think, with one of them being the improved variant. What are the others? (And, which ones did I get wrong?)
Left to wright

SSN 23 Jimmy Carter
SSN 21 Seawolf
SSN 688I Improved LA
SSN 688 LA

Fuck, I can't remember the next two

Barbel SSK
Skipjack SSN.

MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Regulus I.

MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »