Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Velthuijsen
Padawan Learner

Post by Velthuijsen »

dragon wrote:Ok is there a way to prevent from getting massed. I losed over 100k defensive troops and my mother ship got creamed.
No you can't stop a decent massing.
What did you do to the person or the alliance that hit you?
Hit someone over and over?
Hit someone in a war (the alliances tend to have vulture lists you get on then)?
Other, please specify.
dragon
Sith Marauder

Post by dragon »

Appearently the leader of or alliance pissed someone off and they been massing us all. Sucks went from rank 1345 all the way to over 4300. Oh well guess need a bigger defense for next time.
Velthuijsen
Padawan Learner

Post by Velthuijsen »

dragon wrote:Appearently the leader of or alliance pissed someone off and they been massing us all. Sucks went from rank 1345 all the way to over 4300. Oh well guess need a bigger defense for next time.
Don't bother if you want a defense against massing. In one of the bigger wars they kicked people with around 750 billion defense until it was gone. Just keep enough around to insure you are not an attractive target for farming.

Oh and ofcourse switch alliance, our resident necromancer is a much more composed leader (at least from the brief description you gave from the leader of your current alliance). That said some of us *whistles innocently* are easily exited and could end up doing the same.
dragon
Sith Marauder

Post by dragon »

Velthuijsen wrote:
dragon wrote:Appearently the leader of or alliance pissed someone off and they been massing us all. Sucks went from rank 1345 all the way to over 4300. Oh well guess need a bigger defense for next time.
Don't bother if you want a defense against massing. In one of the bigger wars they kicked people with around 750 billion defense until it was gone. Just keep enough around to insure you are not an attractive target for farming.

Oh and ofcourse switch alliance, our resident necromancer is a much more composed leader (at least from the brief description you gave from the leader of your current alliance). That said some of us *whistles innocently* are easily exited and could end up doing the same.
Yeah I guess I should switch alliances, maybe come over to the dark side .. um I mean stardestroyer (SDN).
Decue
Padawan Learner

Post by Decue »

Today when I logged in to get give som turns to the Holy One and train some slaves for the fun of it I noticed a somewhat amusing bug:

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Its a known one, its put there because division by zero is a no-no.
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

And it isn't that ammusing when it decides to come up when right when you go to ascend. Bloody negative numbers.

And thanks for the turns, Decue. They can be passed along to anyone who needs them.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Erm, what the hell is everybody talking about?
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Matt Huang wrote:Erm, what the hell is everybody talking about?
The -1 untrained units there.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Okay...some weirdness happened today (or "last night", according to my clock).

Some guy from Alpha Allegance attacks me six times, then gives up and goes away. Then some guy from Alpha who has the raw attack to beat my defense anyways attacks once and takes 1 bil naq.

So, anything happening that I should be aware of?
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Nothing has come to my attention besides what you've said here. Part of me is inclined to look at it as a few people being assholes.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

same thing happened to me last week....

same alliance too.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

They're farming for naq if you have too much out. Let me guess, it was Magius?
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Magus was the 2nd guy, but the first guy looked like he was trying to mass me (unsuccessfully, at that).
Velthuijsen
Padawan Learner

Post by Velthuijsen »

Was he attacking with an ever increasing number of attack strength?
And did the first 5 result in a devastating defense?
If so then what he did was play recon for Magus.