Doc Who Children in Need concert now online...

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Doc Who Children in Need concert now online...

Post by Dartzap »

Music! Lots of it!

Just thought some folks here might enjoy it :)
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

This isn't spam, although I should warn folks that I don't think it'll work for those of us outside the UK. The BBC does IP tracking and doesn't even let me read some of its websites because my IP address is outside the UK, let alone watch concerts.

Anyway, rescuing from Testing and putting in AMP. *scoops up and tosses*
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Zaia wrote:This isn't spam, although I should warn folks that I don't think it'll work for those of us outside the UK. The BBC does IP tracking and doesn't even let me read some of its websites because my IP address is outside the UK, let alone watch concerts.
That appears to be the case as I cannot access the file. :(
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

Damn, is it? Well that sucks. Sorry to raise people hopes, doh. :?
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Dartzap wrote:Damn, is it? Well that sucks. Sorry to raise people hopes, doh. :?
S'ok, James sent me the link to it a few days ago and I got my hoped raised then. :P

To those of you who are in the UK who haven't seen it, it sounds like it's quite fun, and starts off with my favourite Dr. Who theme, so you should give it a whirl. If only for those of us who have to live vicariously through you!
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman