Art - Supervillains Convention

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Jack Bauer
Jedi Knight

Post by Jack Bauer »

Is that Cardinal freakin Richelieu in the picture? Right above Darkseid? That's awesome.
Sig by JME2
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

I love how Wily and Robotnik appear to be having a laugh together.

I must be really failing here but just where is Dr. Claw?
"There is no "taboo" on using nuclear weapons." -Julhelm
What is Project Zohar?
"On a serious note (well not really) I did sometimes jump in and rate nBSG episodes a '5' before the episode even aired or I saw it." - RogueIce explaining that episode ratings on SDN tv show threads are bunk
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

There appears to be an armoured hand in the background, holding a drink. (His body's cunningly concealed by Hook)
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Is there a larger picture? cause Mojo Jojo got jyped n that pic!
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Gil Hamilton wrote: A good villain has people for that sort of thing. Even if those people are Robot Masters. He doesn't go out there and risk his own ass. :)
Haha perhaps Roboticizing squirels and birds makes hiring decent minions cost prohibitive
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

NeoGoomba wrote:Haha perhaps Roboticizing squirels and birds makes hiring decent minions cost prohibitive
Well, if it is the SatAM Robotnik, then he has legions of war robots for that sort of thing. Alas, the Saturday Morning Sonic cartoon is only itself and not the video games. :)
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Indeed, I first thought it was Dalek Sec as well.
Gil Hamilton wrote:A good villain has people for that sort of thing. Even if those people are Robot Masters. He doesn't go out there and risk his own ass. :)
Pfft. Everyone knows that Eggman sends out robot versions of himself to do his dirty work.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Ghost Rider wrote:Excellent menagerie of ne'er wellers.

I particularlly like the whole range of universes that are represented rather then a single heavily chosen one.
steeples fingers, wait where's moriarity? Just because he got beaten by a coke addict supergenius PI, doesn't mean he didn't belong. But then again an un assuming balding greyish red haired thin guy.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin