WTF (Street fighter live action spoof)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

LordShaithis
Redshirt

WTF (Street fighter live action spoof)

Post by LordShaithis »

What the hell is THIS?

And where did it come from?
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Googling reveals it to be Jackie Chan in a live action movie based on the anime series City Hunter.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

You haven't heard about City Hunter?

I thought this was going to be about the new-ish Street Fighter spoof series following them all in retirement...
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

This reminds me of why I despise Street Fighter.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Those things are friggen hilarious. You'd think Zangief would be having massive flashbacks working in an arcade
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay