Videos From the Desert: Dance Machines

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Videos From the Desert: Dance Machines

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Below is a nice little video we made in the desert during the last rotation. It starts off kinda slow but it picks up. I think you'll all find it pretty amusing.

Dance Machines 2: The Dance Off

And if any of you are wondering, I will neither confirm nor deny being any of those people.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Awesome. Single-handedly raising the morale of coalition forces no doubt...
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

That was pretty good. I like the rifleman who came over and joined in temporarily.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

Nice. But dare we ask what's in Dance Machines 1?
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

See if this works. That one was done before my time with the unit.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Post by Faram »

I saw you, You are that readhead :)
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Faram wrote:I saw you, You are that readhead :)
What, the smokin' red head with the od green t-shirt?
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Post by Faram »

weemadando wrote:
Faram wrote:I saw you, You are that readhead :)
What, the smokin' red head with the od green t-shirt?
DAMN

The secret is out, sorry WP
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

What little hair I have isn't red. Sorry to dissappoint you guys.
darthbob88
Jedi Knight

Post by darthbob88 »

:lol: Some people have too much time on their hands. I especially liked the opening to the second one. "Some people, who were not involved in the production of the Dance Machines video, are claiming it as their own work. To these despicable individuals, we have but one thing to say: DANCE OFF!"
This message approved by the sages Anon and Ibid.
Any views expressed herein are my own unless otherwise noted, and very likely wrong.
I shave with Occam's Razor.
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

Now why doesn't stuff like this end up in the recruiting ads? "Join the Air Force, we're hipper than the other branches."
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Can I just say that the second solo apron dancing effort in DM2 is fucking brilliant.

And this has been skyrocketing in popularity amongst my friends, they love this shit.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Wicked Pilot wrote:What little hair I have isn't red. Sorry to dissappoint you guys.
You were one of the guys dancing for the cheerleaders, right?

Oh, and I've seen better looking Air Force chicks than that redhead in the OD shirt. In fact, I'll be purchasing a certain magazine (that I buy strictly for the articles) in the near future that only proves it.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

RogueIce wrote:Oh, and I've seen better looking Air Force chicks than that redhead in the OD shirt. In fact, I'll be purchasing a certain magazine (that I buy strictly for the articles) in the near future that only proves it.
If you're talking about the girl with short hair who you only see from the rear, she's Army.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Wicked Pilot wrote:
RogueIce wrote:Oh, and I've seen better looking Air Force chicks than that redhead in the OD shirt. In fact, I'll be purchasing a certain magazine (that I buy strictly for the articles) in the near future that only proves it.
If you're talking about the girl with short hair who you only see from the rear, she's Army.
That's who I was talking about.

Meh, not surprising. She's not bad looking (at least from what I could see) but I wouldn't say she's smokin' either.

You didn't answer my question about whether you were one of the ones showing the cheerleaders some new moves in, what I gather, was Denver.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

RogueIce wrote:You didn't answer my question about whether you were one of the ones showing the cheerleaders some new moves in, what I gather, was Denver.
I will neither confirm nor deny.