Massive Purge of Useless Inactive Users

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Massive Purge of Useless Inactive Users

Post by AdmiralKanos »

The Great Purge has commenced anew! Today, the 17th day of January, in the year [2007], I have gazed at our memberlist and found more than one thousand users to be useless, redundant, and therefore fit for termination.

These users, numbering one thousand one hundred and twenty, have been terminated in our special Inactive User Gas Chamber, and their teeth are being searched for gold fillings as we speak.

That is all.
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Oh thank you Emperor! Those russian spammer fuckholes have been getting on my tits ever since they found our board!!

FUCK YOU SPAMMERS! :twisted:
Image Image
Boyish-Tigerlilly
Sith Devotee

Post by Boyish-Tigerlilly »

I am confused. Is this a purge from this year, or the previous year? :cry:
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Note the accelerating curve starting in August.
Image Image
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

No wonder why I have felt a hole in my heart since that month of April.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

Hail, hail to our benevolent dictator!

But it's 2007 :P.
Kill one man, you're a murderer. Kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a god. - Anonymous
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

*Reads title, gasps*

Whew. Good thing I fled to the British Mandate before this one went off.

:P

Hail the leader! He bestrides our board like a collossus. A colossus with a really big gun that shoots everyone with 0 posts beneath his legs. Or something. I dunno. Shakespeare never witnessed genocide before. No quote really fits... :|
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

Wow. Over a thousand. Its been a while since we had a good purge.
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

Stark wrote:Is this like the other purges, ie users with zero posts?
Probably zero posts but not ones who signed up within the last couple months.
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Yup, and also the users on the Secret Ban List.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

J wrote:
How come I didn't know about this "Secret Ban List"? :wink:

Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

And now scenario in the "SD.net goes somewere" threads have become slightly less unstable.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Patrick Degan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Patrick Degan »

When ballots have fairly and constitutionally decided, there can be no successful appeal back to bullets.
—Abraham Lincoln

People pray so that God won't crush them like bugs.
—Dr. Gregory House

Oil an emergency?! It's about time, Brigadier, that the leaders of this planet of yours realised that to remain dependent upon a mineral slime simply doesn't make sense.
—The Doctor "Terror Of The Zygons" (1975)
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

What about users who were never activated in the first place? My brother recently e-mailed me about this, and he was concerned.

EDIT: Never mind. I have my answer.
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Excellent we shall feast upon their corpses....what? No one else was seriously thinking of some good old fashioned corpse-burgers and finger fries?
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
darthbob88
Jedi Knight

Post by darthbob88 »

CmdrWilkens wrote:Excellent we shall feast upon their corpses....what? No one else was seriously thinking of some good old fashioned corpse-burgers and finger fries?
Honestly, no. While I am somewhat fond of long pork, the idea of sucking down such underfed and malnourished morsels fills me with revulsion. I was thinking of something more like Mr Degan's post, or perhaps making up several sacks of ears, a la the Great Khan. Hell, perhaps we could get together some boards, some nails, and a few dozen feet and make a macabre centipede.
This message approved by the sages Anon and Ibid.
Any views expressed herein are my own unless otherwise noted, and very likely wrong.
I shave with Occam's Razor.
Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

Or we could, y'know, just loot the bodies. I mean *someone* has got to have gold filings in their teeth, even if they don't have anything else!

Otherwise, we could just sell the slightly used organs on ebay or something.
darthbob88
Jedi Knight

Post by darthbob88 »

Hawkwings wrote:Otherwise, we could just sell the slightly used organs on ebay or something.
Gadzooks! I never thought of that! We could make millions for clearing out our undesirables! Win-win! *dances merry jig*
This message approved by the sages Anon and Ibid.
Any views expressed herein are my own unless otherwise noted, and very likely wrong.
I shave with Occam's Razor.
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Darth Servo wrote:
J wrote:
How come I didn't know about this "Secret Ban List"? :wink:
Because it's secret. Duh. :P

ROAR!!!!! says GOJIRA!!!!!
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

Yay and the forums ran red with the blood of the useless and did the remaining members of the holy board did throw up a cheer unto the heavens in thanks to the Divine Administrator who had lain his hand upon the land and swept it clean of the chaff.
The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
Alerik the Fortunate
Jedi Knight

Post by Alerik the Fortunate »

Who, being naughty in his sight, did snuff it. In thy mercy lord.
Every day is victory.
No victory is forever.
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Why kill them out right and instead set up a Roman Colosseum and we have some blood sport? After all, Lions chasing fools round has always been great natural selection on an accelerator pad.
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Fingolfin_Noldor wrote:Why kill them out right and instead set up a Roman Colosseum and we have some blood sport? After all, Lions chasing fools round has always been great natural selection on an accelerator pad.
We do that with people from 2005-2006.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete