Darth Vader VS Jackie Chan

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

In an all out fight and Vader doesn't play dirty (no Force Choke) how would triumph?

Poll ended at 2002-09-01 09:50pm

Vader soundly defeats Jackie
50%
Vader wins but get beat up good by nearby ladder
29%
Tie
6%
Jacke wins but looses some limb (hand or something) in the process
3%
Jackie Soundly defeats Vader
12%

Total votes: 34

Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Darth Vader VS Jackie Chan

Post by Isolder74 »

In an all out fight and Vader doesn't play dirty (no Force Choke) how would triumph?

Both get a lightsaber for fair play and this is in a maintainence area with lots of thing for Jackie to pick up as weapons.
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

this is the real one guys
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Jackie picks up ladder only to realize his windpipe has been crushed instantly by Darth Vader.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Mr. B wrote:Jackie picks up ladder only to realize his windpipe has been crushed instantly by Darth Vader.
Didn't I make it clear that there is no Force Choke!
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Isolder74 wrote:
Mr. B wrote:Jackie picks up ladder only to realize his windpipe has been crushed instantly by Darth Vader.
Alright then, Jackies choppy English forces DV to throw his lightsaber at him and cuts off his head.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Mr. B wrote:
Isolder74 wrote:
Alright then, Jackies choppy English forces DV to throw his lightsaber at him and cuts off his head.
thats better
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

With no ranged Force abilities, Vader is crushed by someone who isn't in a large cumbersome suit.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Howedar wrote:With no ranged Force abilities, Vader is crushed by someone who isn't in a large cumbersome suit.
there is ranged force abilities just no force choke ie any force power that will kill Jackie instantly
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Ok Telekenies holds Jacky two feet of the ground but Mr Chan gets his foot under a near-by bucket and chuckes it at Vadar who drops him and slices it in half, Cue crazy fight scean with Jacky trying to out-fight the Lord of the Sith with a Broom VS that Lightsaber

The Sith does the first ever patented Sith Arse Kick(TM) Sending Jacky through near-by window(There always is) and along with the glass not cutting leavs Hm Dangling from say umm a line of a neary-by Window Clearner Platorm(Because there always is)
Vadar backflips onto platform gets ready to make sliced Jacky when it breaks platofrm falls Vadar falls fifty storys to his death(Or not maybe just dented) while Jacky some-how survives after boncing of the Fabric over the Building Entrance and landing in a Garabage Truck

:D
Assuming Charater shields Operating at Full

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Mr Bean wrote:Ok Telekenies holds Jacky two feet of the ground but Mr Chan gets his foot under a near-by bucket and chuckes it at Vadar who drops him and slices it in half, Cue crazy fight scean with Jacky trying to out-fight the Lord of the Sith with a Broom VS that Lightsaber

The Sith does the first ever patented Sith Arse Kick(TM) Sending Jacky through near-by window(There always is) and along with the glass not cutting leavs Hm Dangling from say umm a line of a neary-by Window Clearner Platorm(Because there always is)
Vadar backflips onto platform gets ready to make sliced Jacky when it breaks platofrm falls Vadar falls fifty storys to his death(Or not maybe just dented) while Jacky some-how survives after boncing of the Fabric over the Building Entrance and landing in a Garabage Truck

:D
Assuming Charater shields Operating at Full
i love your posts bean your funny
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

I am what I am

Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
tean-kun
Redshirt

Amusing Jackie

Post by tean-kun »

Jackie's homous antics would confuse and slow down Vader, but Vader would eventually catch up.
I'm sure we all agree that we ought to love one another and I know there are people in the world that do not love their fellow human beings and I hate people like that.---Tom Lehrer
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Isolder74 wrote:this is the real one guys
Oh, well then, Vader will get some hard hits but overall Jackie will be covering the floor.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

anarchistbunny wrote:
Isolder74 wrote:this is the real one guys
Oh, well then, Vader will get some hard hits but overall Jackie will be covering the floor.
this means disregard the "Ghost" copy of this topic
Smiling Bandit
Jedi Master

Post by Smiling Bandit »

I can't resist:

Is this Jackie befre or after he drinks a quick swig of Jack Daniels? :D
ph3@r the k3oot3 0n3z
I thought this was a capture the b33r mod?!
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Is this Jackie befre or after he drinks a quick swig of Jack Daniels
Gahh! I forgot all about that so I'll right round 2.

ROUND 1!
FIGHT!

Ok Vadar Telekeniesly holds Jacky two feet of the ground but Mr Chan gets his foot under a near-by bucket and chuckes it at Vadar who drops him and slices it in half, Cue crazy fight scean with Jacky trying to out-fight the Lord of the Sith with a Broom VS that Lightsaber

ROUND 2
FIGHT!

After escaping in the Garbage, Jacky takes a break back at the Hotel(He's never at home) and is just sitting down to dinner lifts up his fork as the guy with the giant mixing spoons and forks comes over with the salad he sees the Relfection of the Dark lord of Sith in the Fork he's holding, Jacky leaps over the table as Vadar slashs through it, Jacky accidently kicks the salad guy over catchs the fork and spoon by conciden as the salad falls right on Vadars head, Enraged he begins forcing throwing everything at Jacky he can get cue, Mad dash dodging ending with Chan backflip off the wall as around twenty knives stick in a decrative patter around him or just below him.
Ok Jacky charges Vadar who calmly swipes the spoon and fork in half leaving Jacky weaponless, he goes... umm throws the remain parts of the fork and spoon and Vadar Forces throws him...
Into the bar :D
Begin Drunken Master Fight Sceane untill Vadar finaly forces shoves him out a handy window and a five story fall to the pool below.

How will scean III turn out? Whoo knows?

Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Well what ever happens Jackie will end up with some kind of Golf Cart or something and try and run Vader over
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Jackie kicks at Vader, flying through the air. His foot is only inches away and is moving fast...

Then Vader activates his lightsaber.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Jackie kicks at Vader, flying through the air. His foot is only inches away and is moving fast...
Please Provide Cannon Evidance of Jacky Chan ever in his Real Life Launching a Frontal Assult on a Superor Fighter :D

I think your confusing Jacky Chan with Bruce Lee(Remeber Jackys goal is A. Stop the fight, B.Get away C.Win by accident if possible)

Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Mr Bean wrote:
Please Provide Cannon Evidance of Jacky Chan ever in his Real Life Launching a Frontal Assult on a Superor Fighter :D

I think your confusing Jacky Chan with Bruce Lee(Remeber Jackys goal is A. Stop the fight, B.Get away C.Win by accident if possible)
Jackie is as energenic as a field mouse. He can keep up this fight as long as Vader lets it go. And Vader's Cape could be treaten to become an liability with jackie around.
IRG CommandoJoe
Sith Devotee

Post by IRG CommandoJoe »

"Both get a lightsaber for fair play and this is in a maintainence area with lots of thing for Jackie to pick up as weapons."

Wouldn't Vader just do the same thing he did to Luke in TESB? Hurl a bunch of parts at him until he couldn't block them anymore. And Luke was able to sense them before they came, yet Jackie wouldn't be able to detect something from behind him. And with a lightsaber, he isn't Force-sensitive, meaning it would probably be useless. He'd probably throw it away and prefer a broom stick. But if Vader's armor on his HAND could block a BLASTER BOLT, Jackie Chan wouldn't stand a chance against Vader with his all-powerful broom stick.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"In the unlikely event that someone comes here, hates everything we stand for, and then donates a big chunk of money anyway, I will thank him for his stupidity." -Darth Wong, Lord of the Sith

Proud member of the Brotherhood of the Monkey.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

But if Vader's armor on his HAND could block a BLASTER BOLT, Jackie Chan wouldn't stand a chance against Vader with his all-powerful broom stick.
Keep in mind invisible Armor does not protect you aginst Kinetic attacks(And remeber he blocked it with his hands, if his Armor where Blaster proof why just laugh and speak in german strong man voice about Solo and his puny pop gun :D)

Also no amount of armor prevents you from being Triped :D

Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Mr Bean wrote:
But if Vader's armor on his HAND could block a BLASTER BOLT, Jackie Chan wouldn't stand a chance against Vader with his all-powerful broom stick.
Keep in mind invisible Armor does not protect you aginst Kinetic attacks(And remeber he blocked it with his hands, if his Armor where Blaster proof why just laugh and speak in german strong man voice about Solo and his puny pop gun :D)

Also no amount of armor prevents you from being Triped :D
Vader's armor is not blasterproof. Vader blocked the shot using the force. That is why he took the gun from Solo cause it takes alot of concentration to pull off this trick.
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

IRG CommandoJoe wrote:"Both get a lightsaber for fair play and this is in a maintainence area with lots of thing for Jackie to pick up as weapons."

Wouldn't Vader just do the same thing he did to Luke in TESB? Hurl a bunch of parts at him until he couldn't block them anymore. And Luke was able to sense them before they came, yet Jackie wouldn't be able to detect something from behind him. And with a lightsaber, he isn't Force-sensitive, meaning it would probably be useless. He'd probably throw it away and prefer a broom stick. But if Vader's armor on his HAND could block a BLASTER BOLT, Jackie Chan wouldn't stand a chance against Vader with his all-powerful broom stick.
this is something Vader could do. but since Jackie is good with weapons he should be able to use the Lightsaber. you don't have to be a Jedi to use a Lightsaber! though being a Jedi sure makes it easier
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Chan activates lightsaber and hides

vader senses his thoughts and finds him

Jackie swings furiously at vader, who, calmly parries each blow

sometime in the next 2 minutes jackie in his usual manner injures himself with his own or enemies weapon(usually on the hand) we kionow what that means...Jackies says ouch and shakes his hand only to notice his fingers are missing.

Vader force pushes him and cuts him neck to nuts.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est