Question About Reign of Terror

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

MonCapitan2002
Redshirt

Question About Reign of Terror

Post by MonCapitan2002 »

I was reading Reign of Terror over on the main site. I happen to think it is a pretty good story. There is a notice that it is still being written but there is a notice that the main site has not been updated since May 2004. Is this story still being written or was it abandoned? I happen to think it is a pretty good read thus far and I would like for it to continue.
Nefar
Redshirt

Post by Nefar »

I couldn't agree more. I like the story because it is a small, personal affair, thus Mr. Wong doesn't have to engage in tremendous Trek reinforcement to make the story interesting.

Excellent story + realistic weapons damage values = :D
"When the going gets tough, the tough send in combat droids." - SirNitram
Trogdor
Sith Devotee

Post by Trogdor »

Mike writes slowly. He's a busy man, having important things to take up his time like family and his job as an engineer (and not so important things like the Total War games). Head over to the cleaned fanfics section if you're looking for other stuff to read. There are enough good fics there to last anyone quite some time.
"I want to mow down a bunch of motherfuckers with absurdly large weapons and relative impunity - preferably in and around a skyscraper. Then I want to fight a grim battle against the unlikely duo of the Terminator and Robocop. The last level should involve (but not be limited to) multiple robo-Hitlers and a gorillasaurus rex."--Uraniun235 on his ideal FPS game

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."--Darth Vader