Party Music

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Party Music

Post by NeoGoomba »

After sifting through the old comp, I found some Black Flag, with the epic party song "TV Party", and I remember blasting this in college whenever we were partying in the townhouse. What are some of your favorite tunes to listen to when youre having a get-together with your friends?
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Lt. Dan
Jedi Knight

Post by Lt. Dan »

Adam F, Pendulum, DJ Fresh, Dara, Shy Fx, Roni Size, Sub Focus, and all sorts of Drum and Bass. Good old Jungle is not bad either. Nothing like a good helpin' of the break beats.
d(-_-)b
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Pendulum, Prodigy, Powerman 5000, Rob Zombie, The Bloodhound Gang, Deftones, NIN, Basement Jaxx, Blur, Monster Magnet, Ministry, Apollo 440, Orbital, Mortal Kombat soundtrack songs, Matrix album songs, then I'll slip something really heavy like The Berzerker or Anaal Nathrakh in there. So I have a song that only I'll like that everyone else has to listen to for once.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Dennis Toy
BANNED

Post by Dennis Toy »

the Gap Band, Cameo, Earth, Wind and Fire, the SOS Band, The Bee-Gee's, the Temptations, Michael Jackson, Prince.
You wanna set an example Garak....Use him, Let him Die!!