FedX's new Bastila Image

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

FedX's new Bastila Image

Post by Stofsk »

Remember two and half years ago Galvatron posted that hot image of Bastila by that bloke, FedX? If you need to be reminded:

Well he drew a new picture, here's the picture and link:

Last edited by Stofsk on 2007-02-18 06:28am, edited 2 times in total.
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

Huh... well that's... different. Certainly not the way I envision Bastila, but... to each their own, I guess.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

BTW I uploaded both images onto my photobucket account so that I wouldn't be stealing his bandwidth by posting the pictures.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Well, I've never played KOTOR, so I'm not sure how she's meant to look, but I think his work is generally good but I'd really change what's going on with the left hand. It looks a bit non-optimal where it is and in the shape it is. It could be lifting the costume away from her skin a bit in the top of the groin area and that would add sexiness to it.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Oberleutnant
Jedi Council Member

Post by Oberleutnant »

Personally, I've never been fan of these pin-up drawings of busty-girls-in-bikinis, even though I know one shouldn't take them too seriously. However, considering the character's personality in the game, these drawings aren't really appropriate for Bastila. She is perhaps the most beautiful pixelated female game character of all time, together with April Ryan from "The Longest Journey" series, but she doesn't prance around kicking Sith ass looking like that. :)

Well drawn? Hell yeah, but I will take ingame Bastila any day over that interpretation. (Note: She is a stuck up bitch at first, just waiting for the protagonist to, eh, loosen her places a bit.)
"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

That was two and a half years ago? :shock:
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

He's made quite a bit of improvement. The left (her right) does seem a bit odd.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Definatly nice work.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Oberleutnant wrote:Personally, I've never been fan of these pin-up drawings of busty-girls-in-bikinis
get out
Well drawn? Hell yeah, but I will take ingame Bastila any day over that interpretation. (Note: She is a stuck up bitch at first, just waiting for the protagonist to, eh, loosen her places a bit.)
I agree with you, Bastila is the sexiest pixelated chick ev4.

Oh, and you may not have her run around like that in your game, but guess what I had her wear in my game :twisted: (it was either the clothing or nothing at all... I never gave her Jedi robes).
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Bastila might have been attractive, but she was a complete bitch for most of the game.

I'd take Silk Fox any day of the week, she dropped the bitch act somewhat quicker. And is quite open to a threesome.
Redleader34
Jedi Knight
Location: Flowing through the Animated Ether, finding unsusual creations

Post by Redleader34 »

does this FedX guy have an intertube site?
Dan's Art

Bounty on SDN's most annoying
"A spambot, a spambot who can't spell, a spambot who can't spell or spam properly and a spambot with tenure. Tough"choice."

darthbob88
Jedi Knight

Post by darthbob88 »

Redleader34 wrote:does this FedX guy have an intertube site?
Click the second picture.
This message approved by the sages Anon and Ibid.
Any views expressed herein are my own unless otherwise noted, and very likely wrong.
I shave with Occam's Razor.
LeftWingExtremist
Padawan Learner

Post by LeftWingExtremist »

Am I the only person that found bastilla annoying. She was attractive, yes, but her stupid arrogance pissed me off (maybe I just hate jedi).

"...And everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon." - eclipse, Pink Floyd.
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

Stofsk wrote:Oh, and you may not have her run around like that in your game, but guess what I had her wear in my game :twisted: (it was either the clothing or nothing at all... I never gave her Jedi robes).
This actually doesn't say a whole lot, since the Jedi robes in the first KOTOR game were ugly as shit. One of the major things they improved upon in the sequel.
LeftWingExtremist wrote:Am I the only person that found bastilla annoying. She was attractive, yes, but her stupid arrogance pissed me off (maybe I just hate jedi).
Eh, I found it amusing to chip away at the Ice Queen exterior in the game. Twisting everything she said into some sort of come on was fun.

Plus, I'd rather have talked to Bastila than Carth, Zaalbar, or *shudder* Mission.
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Carth is a whiny "I smolder with generic rage" paranoid asshole.

Mission is a whiny teenager.

Zaalbar is a silent Wookiee who you can't understand anyway.

Canderous at times comes across like a Klingon with his "We mandalorians fight for honour and glory!"

T3 is just beeps and boops and other robot noise.

Juhani is a catgirl. I mean, come on.

So who does that leave? Jolee, HK-47, and Bastila. If we're gonna say Bastila is an arrogant bitch, then fine, because she has something to be arrogant about: her personality is miles ahead of all the other NPCs this game forces you to travel with, to say nothing of her more redeeming qualities (even though she is arrogant, she is genuinely competent and has a tender side that comes out occasionally)
PREDATOR490
Jedi Council Member

Post by PREDATOR490 »

Both pictures are nice but the problem with the 2nd one's hand ruins it.
Cant say I would enjoy seeing her like that though.

As far as the game goes, I like Bastila and her bitchiness since it made me want to try and breakthrough the ice. Although I will admit to a major satisfaction in kicking her ass several times.

HK 47 stole the game for me character wise... that bot was just awsome in both games.
LaserRifleofDoom
Padawan Learner

Post by LaserRifleofDoom »

What's funny is that he mentions SDN.
The Technology of Peace!