Lyrics request

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Lyrics request

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Spring creeps inexorably towards us, and swiftly following behind it, summer. Along with summer comes renaissance faire season. And this year I aim to be a part of the cast.

Because of that, auditions are now less than a week away, and I hadn't yet decided on what song piece I wanted to do. Finally, this morning, I decided on a piece that should suitably wow the people running the audition. A selection from the Mel Brooks cinematic masterpiece: Robin Hood, Men in Tights.

Unfortunately, my google-fu skills have been unable to find the lyrics I'm looking for. So I'm putting out a request here in the hopes that someone has them.

Specifically, I'm looking for the lyrics to 'The Night is Young, and You're So Beautiful' from the movie.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Zac Naloen wrote:This Song?
Ah yes, that's it. Thanks.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee