Brutal stabbing at birthday party

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Battlehymn Republic
Jedi Council Member

Brutal stabbing at birthday party

Post by Battlehymn Republic »

Youtube, so they probably censored some of it to keep it clean. Disturbing nonetheless.
Invictus ChiKen
Jedi Council Member

Post by Invictus ChiKen »

Hey I know one those officers!
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

... Huh...

That was... weird. :shock: But I liked it. :lol:
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Suspect: "You do not want to arrest me"

Trooper: "Shut the fuck up!"
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Off to AMP
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Why was the Stormtrooper carrying an M-16?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Beowulf wrote:Why was the Stormtrooper carrying an M-16?
Guess.
Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Primus »

I like it, it was... different :) But should Stormtroopers serve the role as police?
EAT SHIT AND DIE! - Because I say so

"Me Grimlock Badass" -Grimlock
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Dark Primus wrote:I like it, it was... different :) But should Stormtroopers serve the role as police?
It worked for TROOPS.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Battlehymn Republic
Jedi Council Member

Post by Battlehymn Republic »

Honestly, to the mainstream, and most casual fans, there is simply no conception of any other form of Imperial infantry or ground troops or any other type of faceless mook besides your common Stormtrooper.
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Battlehymn Republic wrote:Honestly, to the mainstream, and most casual fans, there is simply no conception of any other form of Imperial infantry or ground troops or any other type of faceless mook besides your common Stormtrooper.
It's comparable to paratroopers doing the same work as police officers. And that misconception infamously permeates the lazy EU as well (you almost never see the Imperial Army infantryman).
Warsie
BANNED

Post by Warsie »

Wait, the Empire is a militarist regime, right? Wouldn't Posse Comitatus not exist, and as such Stormtroopers would be police? Clonetroopers did it in the last stages of the Clone Wars.

EDIT: LOL, funny video :D

And why aren't there repulsorcraft
Noble713
Redshirt

Post by Noble713 »

Big Orange wrote:
Battlehymn Republic wrote:Honestly, to the mainstream, and most casual fans, there is simply no conception of any other form of Imperial infantry or ground troops or any other type of faceless mook besides your common Stormtrooper.
It's comparable to paratroopers doing the same work as police officers. And that misconception infamously permeates the lazy EU as well (you almost never see the Imperial Army infantryman).
I'd love to see a realistic, gritty short film/movie with the Imperial Army and maybe some COMPNOR/COMPFORCE overseers battling a Rebel insurgency. Kinda like Band of Brothers meets Star Wars meets Iraq. It would be a nice change of pace from the focus on Jedi-wank and planet-hopping.
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Noble713 wrote: I'd love to see a realistic, gritty short film/movie with the Imperial Army and maybe some COMPNOR/COMPFORCE overseers battling a Rebel insurgency. Kinda like Band of Brothers meets Star Wars meets Iraq. It would be a nice change of pace from the focus on Jedi-wank and planet-hopping.
Like any elite or semi-elite strike force, the Stormtroopers (like the US Marines) must be a comparatively small component in the Galactic Empire's doubtlessly colossal tapestry of different military services and security agencies, each equipped with their own warships and standing armies (you could also take into account the regional paramilitaries, law enforcement groups and militias being integrated into the Galactic Empire's chain of command - in ANH it would've been cool seeing the local corrupt sheriffs in Mos Eisley co-operating with Vader’s Stormtroopers in hunting down the droids and manning the checkpoints).