Kasabian

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Kasabian

Post by Dartzap »

Now, who here actually know who the hell these guys are? Until a month ago I'd not heared of them at all (I usually live under a rock concerning music :P )

but then I saw This video and I have to say that really did impress me, so I went to investigate a few other of their tunes and they seem quite good as well, so when I get my next check, a tenner will be spent upon their album.

Whats peoples opinions of 'em then?
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

Are these the same guys that had a song of theirs used for the Serenity trailer?

If so, yes, I know of them.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

I've known about them since at least last summer. Not my cup of tea, though.

Talking about brit bands that nobody knows about, though, check out Jesu. I need more of their stuff! Not death metal, for a change, but so slow and powerful, they're pleasant to listen to in a truly heavy way, love it!
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Rye wrote:Talking about brit bands that nobody knows about, though, check out Jesu. I need more of their stuff! Not death metal, for a change, but so slow and powerful, they're pleasant to listen to in a truly heavy way, love it!
Seconded highly. Now if only I can remember this till after Bryon pulls the Monolith's nets in...
Image Image
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Clubfoot the song that Kasabian are probably most known for as it has been used in a shedload of trailers.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!