The REAL Hanna Barbera

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

The REAL Hanna Barbera

Post by NeoGoomba »

Ahhhh the good ol days...
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I've been looking for that image for years. Thank you! :lol: 8)
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

That is quite possibly one of the funniest things I have seen in my LIFE.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

it even has twincest going on....

now where's scooby and shaggy with their big ass hooka?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Heheh, the wonder twins are making out. For some reason I find that fucking hilarious.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Manus Celer Dei
Jedi Master

Post by Manus Celer Dei »

Robin seems to be putting a great deal of thought into his contemplation of Wonder Woman's ass
"We will build cities in a day!"
"Man would cower at the sight!"
"We will build towers to the heavens!"
"Man was not built for such a height!"
"We will be heroes!"
"We will BUILD heroes!"
[/size][/i]
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

Darth Fanboy wrote:Heheh, the wonder twins are making out. For some reason I find that fucking hilarious.
Those aren't the Wonder Twins. I don't know who they are, but the Wonder Twins are a little closer to Batman.

Why is Moltar teal? And can anyone imagine what kind of drivel Brak would be annoying eveyone with.

"Hello, ma' name is Brak and I see you're an Aquaman, y'know I took care of a fish once, his name was Mr. Tickles and he belonged to m'neighbour Thundercleese but he died like I knew he would an' I only did it 'cause my mom made me an'.....
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Isn't it the Quantam Twins making out? The ones that would go, "Quantam twin power unite (or activate?)! Form of <insert form here>)!"

And I think Batman is looking to do something not so kosher. Bats, why?
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

No, it's definitely the Wonder Twins making out. When I was a young child and did not know better, I watched the Superfriends every goddamn day. I think the last one I saw was about computerized bicycles and rowboats going insane because a mouse had gotten into the giant computer that controlled them and was chewing on the tubes.
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

Then why the hell did Space Ghost refer to the blonde twins as the Wonder Twins during a 1997 episode of his show? Looks like Tad Ghostal has made a monkey of me yet again.
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

TithonusSyndrome wrote:Then why the hell did Space Ghost refer to the blonde twins as the Wonder Twins during a 1997 episode of his show? Looks like Tad Ghostal has made a monkey of me yet again.
Because that was the joke. Jan and Jace used to work for him, but he didn't have the wherewithall to remember them.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Losonti Tokash wrote:No, it's definitely the Wonder Twins making out. When I was a young child and did not know better, I watched the Superfriends every goddamn day. I think the last one I saw was about computerized bicycles and rowboats going insane because a mouse had gotten into the giant computer that controlled them and was chewing on the tubes.
So who are the Quantam Twins then? Did I invent them from my brain? I've done shit like that before... :?
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

It's hard to tell whether the guy in the yellow spandex that Batman's looking at is nervous because he's being propositioned or threatened. . .

Batman: "Wanna come back to the batcave and see my batmobile?"
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

General Zod wrote:It's hard to tell whether the guy in the yellow spandex that Batman's looking at is nervous because he's being propositioned or threatened. . .

Well, isn't that a condom in Batman's belt?

Gives me a guess :P.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Pick wrote:
General Zod wrote:It's hard to tell whether the guy in the yellow spandex that Batman's looking at is nervous because he's being propositioned or threatened. . .

Well, isn't that a condom in Batman's belt?

Gives me a guess :P.
Combination of the two then. I overlooked the condom. :P
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."