The Vista images that did not get used

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

The Vista images that did not get used

Post by Faram »

http://hamaddarwish.com

Some really nice images on that site, I am using this as my desktop.
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Not make the cut? What kind of eye bleeding life affirming images made it into Vista wallpaper pack if they cut THESE pictures?

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Mr Bean wrote:Not make the cut? What kind of eye bleeding life affirming images made it into Vista wallpaper pack if they cut THESE pictures?
The pictures that came with Vista are actually pretty good - Microsoft selected handful of his images.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

actually I thought that MS just decied to cut to the chase and have the blue screen of death as it's default wallpaper....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin