Legal evil

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

dragon
Sith Marauder

Legal evil

Post by dragon »

Ok this suits a lot of business that you can be more evil if your legal.

link

Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! I saw this like in November...
A Certain Clique, HAB, The Chroniclers
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

General Schatten wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! I saw this like in November...
Considering it's copyrighted at 2005, one would expect someone had seen it already. :P
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
dragon
Sith Marauder

Post by dragon »

General Schatten wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! I saw this like in November...
I know its old but thats besides the point still a good one.
RThurmont
Jedi Master
Location: Desperately trying to find a local restaurant that serves foie gras.

Post by RThurmont »

IMO its a lame, retarded, "OH NO3S ITS T3H CAPITALISTS!" kind of cartoon. Have we not heard this same message 30,000 times previously, elsewhere?

Seeing that kind of retarded graphical trolling makes me rather thankful for the existence of South Park.
"Here's a nickel, kid. Get yourself a better computer."