Sig banner.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Sig banner.

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Anyone want to take a hand at constructing a custom sig banner for me? It'll require the integration of a real life picture (modified to a red 'satanic' aspect) with a fictionalized colour drawing of myself, and the following text:

Top: Satan's Armoured Train Commander

Bottom: Killing Gods with Iron Chariots since 1000 BCE
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

I'd do it if I had the slightest clue as to how I'd even begin. :oops:

Sounds...eminently suited to you. :D
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

I'm not done yet, mostly 'cause I don't know how exactly you want your drawing to look/where you want it on the banner. If what I have here so far is satisfactory and you clarify the way you'd envisioned your drawing as looking (Like side or front on vie, helmet of some sort etc...) then I should be able to finish it up soon enough.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

The bevel's too heavy and the face color is too bright.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

The more I look at that chrome BS the less I like it. How's this?
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

I'm liking it so far.

I wanted the bust of that old drawing of one of my RPG characters as the picture of myself to be incorporated. Just as it is there, no embellishments attempted, but integrated as seamlessly as possible.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Wowza! That's an awesome drawing, who made it?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Me humble try.
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Stas Bush wrote:Me humble try.

Humble? Damn, Stas, that is really superb work as far as I'm concerned.

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

I promise I won't cruelly and unnecessarily prolong this, so I'm using Stas'. It will be added sometime around the period in which I manage to get around to reducing the security measures on my hosting space viz. Sd.net so I can inline it.

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Briefly working and then not working again, blast. I'm mess with it later. To bed, now, and many kind thanks to all.

Just to give an idea of how thoroughly the motif has tickled my fancy, I've never before had a sig pic here before, period.

darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Dayum. You've completely put mine to shame stas. Good job. :D
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote:Briefly working and then not working again, blast. I'm mess with it later. To bed, now, and many kind thanks to all.
I've added bbs.stardestroyer.net to the DS hotlink protection whitelist.
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

phongn wrote:
The Duchess of Zeon wrote:Briefly working and then not working again, blast. I'm mess with it later. To bed, now, and many kind thanks to all.
I've added bbs.stardestroyer.net to the DS hotlink protection whitelist.
Oh thanks. I was trying to do it by altering the permissions for the specific folder I had it in.

phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote: Oh thanks. I was trying to do it by altering the permissions for the specific folder I had it in.
No worries, but you might want to move that one image above off my old university storage - I have no idea how long that space will last (truth be told, I had completely forgotten than I was hosting stuff there).