Best RvB Episode Evar!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Best RvB Episode Evar!

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

Tucker Knows Best, where we find out that Bowchickawowow is genetic.... :lol:
A Certain Clique, HAB, The Chroniclers
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

There was some Axe commercial on television with a blatant ripoff on Tucker's mating call.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
The Vortex Empire
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Vortex Empire »

Bow-chicka-honk-honk. :lol: Excellent episode.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

I wonder how Rooster Teeth is going to wrap up the series by episode 100. It isn't exactly plot-driven, but I'd still like to see how the Omega storyline is resolved. And, of course, what's up with Vic.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

What about Vic?
A Certain Clique, HAB, The Chroniclers
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

General Schatten wrote:What about Vic?
His odd and shifty behavior of late, as seen in his abrupt and unexplained order to attack the Red base. Of course, there are others, like the inconsistancy about his "great great great great great grandfather's" suppose infertility, but I suspect that that was just a plot hole, despite the fact that they actually pointed it out in the show.
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

Now, are they ending the series at 100, or are they just going to shift gears and produce RvB in a different setting, i.e. "RvB: In Space" or "RvB: The Green Wars"?
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Thag wrote:Now, are they ending the series at 100, or are they just going to shift gears and produce RvB in a different setting, i.e. "RvB: In Space" or "RvB: The Green Wars"?
The announcement wasn't clear on that point; it indicated that Rooster Teeth would continue to create new series, and that there would be news on that front in the near future, but there wasn't enough given to really speculate from. Still, I doubt that they'll completely abandon the RvB cast. After all, they apparently have a special in the works for the "Legendary" edition of Halo 3.
The Rift
Schuyler Colfax
Jedi Master

Post by Schuyler Colfax »

Long live Red Versus Blue
Long Live Tucker
Bow Chika Bow Wow
Get some
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

Noble Ire wrote:
Thag wrote:Now, are they ending the series at 100, or are they just going to shift gears and produce RvB in a different setting, i.e. "RvB: In Space" or "RvB: The Green Wars"?
The announcement wasn't clear on that point; it indicated that Rooster Teeth would continue to create new series, and that there would be news on that front in the near future, but there wasn't enough given to really speculate from. Still, I doubt that they'll completely abandon the RvB cast. After all, they apparently have a special in the works for the "Legendary" edition of Halo 3.
Okay, I guess. The thing that made me wonder was that they went to all the trouble of moving Shelia and bringing in Sister right at the end, not to continue on? That just seems like a waste of time.
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

I would've thought Omega was in Shelia. She seemed to be acting nuttily enough that season.
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

Is season five over already?
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

JLTucker wrote:Is season five over already?
Not yet.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.