Amazing photo software from MS

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Amazing photo software from MS

Post by Faram »

[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Mange
Sith Marauder

Post by Mange »

Yes, I read about Photosynth in Microsoft's Swedish magazine last year. Heck, whole cities can be made three dimensional.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Holy shit. That's one of the coolest things I have ever seen.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

That, will be one bit of MS software beyond windows that I will buy.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Microsoft Research does some absolutely amazing stuff. They hire incredibly smart and creative people, and it's a shame that more of their research doesn't see the light of day.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Resinence
Jedi Knight

Post by Resinence »

Now all we need is a way to export the generated 3d area into a format small enough to send over the net :)
“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.” - Oscar Wilde.